Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) (3621 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 8:57pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:
You are very correct

Mumu stop talking in public. Abia people are the last people that should talk in public about development lol

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 8:58pm On Mar 23
NwekereNdokl:

Mumu stop talking in public. Abia people are the last people that should talk in public about development lol
Alright sir, I will stop talking. Your wish is my command 🤣
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 8:58pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:
Alright sir, I will stop talking. Your wish is my command

Mumu show us the projects in abia lol
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 8:59pm On Mar 23
NwekereNdokl:

Mumu show us the projects in abia lol
There's no project going on sir. Nothing is happening in Abia state. Abia state is not developed 😂
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 9:00pm On Mar 23
All you know is trolling with different monikers. Jobless aba p1g

Trollronaldo:
There's no project going on sir. Nothing is happening in Abia state. Abia state is not developed

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 9:01pm On Mar 23
NwekereNdokl:
All you know is trolling with different monikers. Jobless aba p1g

I will stop trolling sir.
No vex
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:01pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:
Shame no dey catch you and these substandard Soludo project that you litter on nairaland.

Look at Otti his mate, look at the type of drainage otti is constructing.

Anambra people deserve better than what Soludo is giving
Alex Otti is using the same GELD construction company Soludo is using grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 9:02pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Alex Otti is using the same GELD construction company Soludo is using grin grin
Even if you give Julius Berger to Soludo, he will still not deliver quality projects because he won't pay them well.

Soludo pays for the lowest standards

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 9:03pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Alex Otti is using the same GELD construction company Soludo is using grin

Nwanne you don’t need to explain anything to the clown. Just ask him to show us projects by Otti and how much he has borrowed already

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 9:08pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

We understand you guys better, I was one advocate of United Igbo until I realised that you guys hearts are full of envy and bitterness, thank God we are the engine we drive almost all the sectors, while you guys drive smear campaign, while keep standing tall
And I keep asking envy over what, if I am to envy l will envy Anambra individuals because they are successful but not the government because Anambra government is poor.
We are making these comments because a lot is expected from Anambra not out of envy.
If other state posts substandard project we will still criticize it, Anambra is receiving more of the bashing because you people are always quick to post projects both those that worth it and those that don't
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:26pm On Mar 23
Objectivist04:

And I keep asking envy over what, if I am to envy l will envy Anambra individuals because they are successful but not the government because Anambra government is poor.
We are making these comments because a lot is expected from Anambra not out of envy.
If other state posts substandard project we will still criticize it, Anambra is receiving more of the bashing because you people are always quick to post projects both those that worth it and those that don't
You are small for me to handle just because I don't want to push hard on you guys for the sake of being Igbo, I'm too stubborn for minds like you

Trollronaldo:
Even if you give Julius Berger to Soludo, he will still not deliver quality projects because he won't pay them well.

Ignorant minds will later understand the game Alex Otti is playing to push the new Signature bank he is one of the founders with massive borrowing, I hope you dumbos know the current Chairman of Julius beger Nigeria plc Mutiu Sunmonu is the chairman of the board of directors of Signature bank that's why after borrowing #114 billion he used #30 billion to Constructing 6.7km of road grin grin make Una keep hyping him ignorant minds, Abia is now struggling to pay salary while he keep borrowing grin grin While Anambra is financially responsible and buoyant

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 9:29pm On Mar 23
A particular moniker will crisize uzodimma, criticize Mba but when it criticizes Soludo it will become envy. All the governors in south east are under serious scrutiny except Otti who is now being used as a point of reference but they will see their own as envy.

What is that special thing about Anambra state that others lack ? The high rise buildings ? You dare not build 5 or even 4 story building in enugu and Owerri because nobody will rent the last two floors unless it has elevator.
So it is not needed in those places 2 or 3 almost . So where is the perceived envy coming from. Whatever you think you have, others have it as well unless they don't need it.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by annayawchee: 9:30pm On Mar 23
AsomughaChuks05:
Onitsha is one of the primary reasons why other Igbos just have unprovoked jealousy towards ndi Anambra. They say that we are boastful and call ourselves first class Igbos grin

On so many occasions, I have seen people from other parts of Nigeria express awe at the massive build up of Onitsha, unlike their reactions when in Enugu, Aba or Owerri which looks as usual to them.
iberiberism...

Many of those buildings are owned by non anambraians..

Ezi bida

Ifele me gi
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:34pm On Mar 23
Objectivist04:
A particular moniker will crisize uzodimma, criticize Mba but when it criticizes Soludo it will become envy. All the governors in south east are under serious scrutiny except Otti who is now being used as a point of reference but they will see their own as envy.

What is that special thing about Anambra state that others lack ? The high rise buildings ? You dare not build 5 or even 4 story building in enugu and Owerri because nobody will rent the last two floors unless it has elevator.
So it is not needed in those places 2 or 3 almost . So where is the perceived envy coming from. Whatever you think you have, others have it as well unless they don't need it.
I don't have business with governors outside my state show me were I'm criticising those guys you mentioned, I careless how they govern their state

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 9:37pm On Mar 23
Why can’t you expect things from your backward useless state. Leave Anambra because it is the most developed state in igboland with the best government. Go and question your own governor. You people are bitter and envious about Anambra , it is very clear . You have high expectations on Anambra but have low expectation on your backward state. You are despicable

Objectivist04:

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:42pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:

Watch out for Abia debt profile in 2024
Gov Soludo is reducing Anambra debt still Constructing massive projects across the state while Otti is increasing Abia debt and you guys are hyping him grin grin Chai you guys are terrible same people will attack Tinubu for borrowing grin

3 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 9:53pm On Mar 23
Owerri is a ghetto and every sane person would always want high flats than having the slums in Owerri. Stop embarrassing yourself. Enugu is learning so fast in emulating Onitsha kind of flats. Owerri is still stuck in the stone ages. Look at these pictures and tell me which you will sincerely choose .

Objectivist04:

Onitsha and Owerri . Choose one

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 10:25pm On Mar 23
annayawchee:
iberiberism...

Many of those buildings are owned by non anambraians..

Ezi bida

Ifele me gi
They are not intelligent at all. Imo people have lots of stake in Onitsha, especially Orlu people but they don't know
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 10:31pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

I don't have business with governors outside my state show me were I'm criticising those guys you mentioned, I careless how they govern their state
They don't display their mediocrity here and that's why, they only post in their state's tread . but when Soludo digs gutter you will want it in the front page,. If you are posting all these insignificant projects in Anambra tread , nobody or at least myself will not come there, I have never opened that tread for about a year now but hence you create a separate tread for it, then it is in the public domain and everybody have to comment.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 10:57pm On Mar 23
It is not just Orlu people. , most imo indigenes see Onitsha as their abroad , that’s why there’s no imo family that doesn’t have someone living in Onitsha

Objectivist04:

They are not intelligent at all. Imo people have lots of stake in Onitsha, especially Orlu people but they don't know

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 10:59pm On Mar 23
The threads he opens doesn’t concern you focus on your backward state. Anambra shall continue to be the most developed state in igboland

Objectivist04:

They don't display their mediocrity here and that's why, they only post in their state's tread . but when Soludo digs gutter you will want it in the front page,. If you are posting all these insignificant projects in Anambra tread , nobody or at least myself will not come there, I have never opened that tread for about a year now but hence you create a separate tread for it, then it is in the public domain and everybody have to comment.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by NwekereNdokl: 10:59pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Don’t mind them just keep posting every picture of what’s going on in Anambra

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Iceberg3: 11:01pm On Mar 23
Atinuke12267:
Hehehe

Solids has learnt from the Agulu dullard’s mistake.

Make dem no go use wetin he no achieve today against an if he wan contest for president tomorrow.

He has really tried but he can never become a president.
In that your brain, only president president president....and you remain still in one spot in life ... Shior
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Jcoleworld911: 12:53am On Mar 24
NwekereNdokl:
I won’t stop until you stop crying. You want to compare , now show us the projects in abia state . You don’t even have ordinary airport that ebonyi built

Bro, lemme help him and post pictures of otti in Abia state🌚🌝
Truly, otti is working😎

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Lifestone(m): 4:46am On Mar 24
Good2go1:
I am not longer hearing Igbo go and develop your region, I wonder what has changed.
Maybe Igbos have stopped putting mouth in our affair !
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 6:12am On Mar 24
Jcoleworld911:

Bro, lemme help him and post pictures of otti in Abia state🌚🌝
Truly, otti is working😎
when will Slowudo start building quality roads like this in Anambra

1 Share

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 6:15am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

You are small for me to handle just because I don't want to push hard on you guys for the sake of being Igbo, I'm too stubborn for minds like you

Ignorant minds will later understand the game Alex Otti is playing to push the new Signature bank he is one of the founders with massive borrowing, I hope you dumbos know the current Chairman of Julius beger Nigeria plc Mutiu Sunmonu is the chairman of the board of directors of Signature bank that's why after borrowing #114 billion he used #30 billion to Constructing 6.7km of road grin grin make Una keep hyping him ignorant minds, Abia is now struggling to pay salary while he keep borrowing grin grin While Anambra is financially responsible and buoyant
this is why Slowudo is building substandard roads, we does not want to pay for standard.
Can you see the disgrace below here. That road won't last 1 year

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 6:18am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

One is the cement road Alex otti paid for, the other is Slowudo cement road.
😂😂

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by annayawchee: 6:28am On Mar 24
Objectivist04:

the guy bugodi ezigbo buzu
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:49am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
😂😂
Local man it's call Cement stabilization, that is the process in Anambra state, I don't blame you guys after being in bondage for years, grin grin watch the video to see how it's done in Anambra state, after replacing the laterite the apply cement then shape sand, they apply stone dust mix with cement then apply water, then allow it for days before applying asphalt.

Cure your ignorant mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q57RvJ_xhQ?si=1iY-Mf5MezXgDcE_

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:53am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
😂😂
See thickness

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:00am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
😂😂
Anambra fourth city Ekwulobia will soon first Umuahia get flyover grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta / Boko Haram Is A Threat To Nation’s Unity –ijaw Group / Nigerian Engineering Undergraduates Win Global Race Car Design Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.