Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife (1016 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26

A reasonable system is a just system that does not let people off the hook who commits crime.

Your God's justice system does exactly that, it punishes an innocent person for the crimes committed by criminals, even the human legal system as flawed as it is don't allow that.
That's just a joke of a justice
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26
TED BUTLER

Greene:

Mr. Butler, can you tell us...can you tell us how you passed over and how you found yourself?

Butler:

Oh yes, I was killed in an accident. I was crossing the High Street. On a Saturday it was. I always remember. I'd been out doing a bit of shopping and I was across the road
and before you knew Jack Robinson* - something hit me. It was some lorry that I think got out of control or something, down the slope.
Anyway, it got me pinned against the wall, uh, and I was out! Anyway, I...just remember something coming towards me, and that's all.

All I know is, that I saw a crowd of people all standing, looking down at something...and I had a look with the crowd and I looked and saw someone who looked exactly like me!

I thought...well, at first I didn't realise it was me. I thought, 'well, that's a coincidence. That fellow looks the same as I do, exactly the same. It might be a twin brother.' And it was me of course. I didn't cotton-on* at the time.

And, uh, then I realised that my wife - who was there crying her eyes out, of course - she didn't seem to realise I was standing beside her. She was making such a fuss and how-d'ya-do*, of course, which is all very natural, I suppose, naturally. But she didn't seem to know I was there. I thought, 'well, this is a rum do* this is.'

And uh, anyway, they put the body in the ambulance, you know, and the wife got in. And some nurse or some woman was there - I think she must have been a nurse - and I naturally got in with the wife and sat in this ambulance thing...and she didn't seem to realise I was sitting there at all.

And gradually it came on me that, that was me lying down there and I was sitting there as right as rain, you might say, but the wife didn't seem to cotton on to the fact I was there. And I went to the hospital and...oh! Then, of course, they put me in a mortuary and I didn't like that at all. I didn't fancy that, so I got out that quick and went home. And the wife was with Mrs. Kitchen next door, trying to comfort her, you know.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26
Oh dear, it was a time. I think that was the worst time of the lot, the first week, I suppose it must have been. Then there was the funeral and all that. Of course, I went to that and I thought to meself at the time, 'well I don't know. There's all this fuss and how-d'ya-do and expense for nothing'.

'Cause there I was. I was in the carriage, an horse-drawn carriage the wife had, 'cause she knew my love of horses. They did have motors, but she wanted this horse-drawn I suppose. And I thought, 'it's all very touching', but at the same time it all seemed so damn silly to me, because there I was.

Nobody took any notice. The old parson; I knew him of old - not that I ever had anything to do with him. I never went to his church or anything, but when we had our first kid christened we went there. We were married years before that in another district, but anyway...

Oh well, he was standing there reciting away, you know and I thought, 'well, I don't know. He should know if anyone knows.' So I went and stood beside him, and kept nudging him with me elbow in the side. He didn't take any notice at all.

He just went on with his ritual, you know. And then he, sort of, spoke to the missus and one or two friends and neighbours and that, but...ah, he was off out of it and lifted up his old skirts and off he went. He couldn't care less. I expect he got his little bit.

Then there was the gravediggers. I knew one of them, old Tom Corbett. He was a case he was. You'd have many a pint with him and a laugh. He filled in the...with the other bloke, filled in the old coffin and that, the old grave. Huh! I thought, 'well this is a fine how-d'ya-do. I'm not staying down here with this lot,' so I got out of that.

I didn't quite know what to do...I was in a proper...sort of thing. I must have hung around my house for weeks I should think...
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26
Once or twice I would go on the old trams and...first I was, sort of, all mixed up. I used to have a laugh too sometimes. I used to think, 'if the corporation knew I was sitting on here and not paying me fare, they'd say something!' But then again, I began to realise that everybody sitting on that tram, for instance, wasn't paying their fare either.
Some...some of them had got away with it for years, one way and another.

Then, of course, there was one or two there that I met; I remember one of the first real conversations I ever had was with a woman sitting next to me on a tram. And, uh, I thought she seemed very, sort of, nice and that, and she started up a conversation.

She...I remember she said something to me, she says, uh, 'What are you doing here?' I thought, 'that's a fine way to open up a conversation.' I said, 'What do you mean, what am I doing here? I might as well be here as anywhere else, if I want to be.' 'Yes', she says, 'I know, I suppose.

But you ought to be doing something, not just going up and down in trams and buses and going worrying your wife. You can't do anything that way.' So I says, 'Well', I said, 'it's all very well for you,' I said, 'but where do you go then?' Of course, I realised then that she was dead, you know.

I thought, 'well, what's she doing on the same lark as me? If she's dead, she's dead, what...you know'. I said...'Well,' she said, 'as a matter of fact,' she says, 'I've been coming up and down on the trams and the buses with you for some time.

Well, you probably never noticed me until just now,' she says. 'But I've been here, waiting for a chance to try and give you a hand.'

And I said, 'Well what can you do?'

So she says, 'Well, don't you think it's time you got away and got out of these here conditions? It's only your thoughts that's holding you down. You want to do more than this surely; hanging around the Earth? Nobody takes any notice of you. What's the point of it?'

So I said, 'Well, there's some sense in that. It's true, no-one takes any notice. But I find it's...it's...it's...better than, better than...sort of...just sort of...well, not bothering at all. In any case,' I said, 'I don't know of anything else.'
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26
So she said, 'Well, that's your fault. It's your state of mind that keeps you down here. If you was to release your thoughts,' she said, 'and think about things of a higher thought and nature, you'd get away from all this.'

She said, 'Of course, I understand it's partly due to the way you passed, the suddenness of it, and the thought vibrations (as she called it) of your wife and mother and one or two other people, holds you down and,' she says, 'But you ought to get away from all this.' She says, 'You come with me.'

So I says, 'Well, where're we going?' So she says, 'Oh, I'll take you. Don't you worry. 'So I says, 'Well, shall we get off at the next stop?' She says, ''What do you mean, get off at the next stop? It's not necessary to wait and get off at the next stop.

We can get off whenever we want to - once you've made up your mind you want to get away from things.' So I says, 'Well, I don't understand that.' So she says, 'You should know by now,' she says, 'that although you can get in a bus, for instance, and sit in the bus and get off at the stop and get on at the picking up place and all that, you don't have to be like that.

You don't have to do what everybody else does. You're only doing things out of habit.' She says, 'You've got to get out of some of those habits and realise now that these things aren't important and you can, by the mere thought, you can translate...transmit yourself...transfer yourself', that's it, 'transfer yourself from this condition, like.'

So I said, 'Well, I don't know.' So she says, 'Look,' she says, 'here's my hand. You hold my hand, just close your eyes and try not to think of anything in particular. Just make your mind a sort of blank. But don't think of anything material anyway.'

So I did as she told me. I found it a bit hard. I don't know how long we must have been on that bus before we got off it, but still...that's neither here nor there is it? Anyway, next thing I knew it was as if I must have lost consciousness or something.

The next thing I knew I was sitting in a very nice armchair opposite this lady, in a very nice little parlour. Nice little room it was, you know. Very pretty, very nice. Chintz curtains, there was, at the windows. There was a nice hearth rug on the floor and, uh, although there was a wonderful feeling of lightness and warmth, there was, what I thought, was the sun was shining through the windows.

Everything looked spick and span. The table was nicely laid out. Oh, there was everything there that one would want. It was just like as if I had gone somewhere for afternoon tea, you know. I thought, 'Well, I don't know. Where am I now?' The place wasn't familiar to me, although it was very nice.

So she said, 'Oh, I've brought you here.' She says, 'You'll realise now,' she says, 'you're in my little home.' I says, 'Oh, that's very nice of you. I don't know what my wife would think of me for sitting in a strange woman's home!'
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26
So she said, 'Ah,' she laughed. She says, 'You don't think like that now.' She said, 'That's far away from you.' She says, 'Now we'll have a nice chat and a nice cup of tea and I'll explain things to you,' you see. So I said, 'Well, that's very nice of you dear.'

She said, 'Oh, by the way,' she says, 'I'd like you to...to know,' she said, 'that I've been here for, oh, many years. I came here just at the turn of the century.' So I said, 'Oh yes?' So she said, 'Yes.' she says, 'I had a seizure,' she says, 'and I fell down beside the kitchen table. I always remember myself, how it happened.

And I must have fallen into unconsciousness,' she says. 'But my dear mother came and fetched me away.'

'Anyway,' she says, 'I'm very happy here and I'm living with my mother.' So I said, 'Oh are you?' I says. 'Well where's your mother now then?' 'Oh,' she says, 'She's out.' 'Oh yes' I says. 'Well, how? Does she go to work?' So she says...she laughed. She says, 'Well, yes I suppose you could call it work, but not work in the old way.

My mother was a hard-working woman when on Earth, you know. She used to take in washing for people and she was always doing something or other. But now she's very busy. She goes to a place where she looks after the children, because she was always fond of the children.

And these children are little children who died in infancy or when they were very young, you know, and she helps to bring them up and helps them look after them, you know. She loves that work. She'll be back soon.'

'So,' she says, 'we'll have a cup of tea.' I thought, 'well, this is nice.' I thought, 'well, that's funny, I wonder if I'm going to taste it?' Because when I used to go from...you know, to my wife's place or some place and they're having a cup of tea, I used to think, 'oh, I'd like a cup of tea.' But of course, I couldn't pick up the cups, you see.

You know, I suppose I wouldn't have tasted it. But she said, 'Oh you will here.' She said, 'Here, because you're in an entirely different atmosphere,' she said, 'you're in your natural conditions now, so everything around you will be real and natural.

Now,' she says, 'you put out your hand and,' she says, 'you'll feel things as real, not like when you was going back to your wife and other places, things didn't seem to have any, sort of, reality.'
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26
She says, 'Here you will.' She says, 'You have this cup of tea, dear, and you'll taste it. It'll taste just the same as tea you have on Earth.' So I tasted it, and it was. And she says, 'Well, isn't that nice?' I says, 'Yes, it's very nice,' I says, 'but who'd have thought?' I said. I couldn't help laughing.

I said, 'Well who would think that people on Earth would think of us sitting up here having cups of tea. They'd think we were crazy,' you know. So she said, 'Well, of course, that's the point.' She says, 'People just don't understand.'

She says, 'Here,' she says, 'according to how you, sort of, got on,' as she put it. She says, 'and as you progress,' she says, 'so you find things there for your needs. If, when you first come, you feel it's necessary to have this or that, it's provided for.

But it's only a, sort of, temporary thing until you've adjusted yourself to the fact that you don't need those things,' she says.

'Now,' she said, 'I don't normally,' she says, 'now,' she says, 'have tea or anything like that.' She says, 'But since you were a guest in my house and you're getting gradually accustomed to things, I thought it would help you, to be able to make it as natural as possible.'

She said, 'But it's only for your benefit.' I said, 'Well, that's very nice of you. You shouldn't have gone to the trouble.' 'Oh no,' she said, 'it's no trouble. It's part of my work.'

I said, 'WORK?!' So she says, 'Oh yes,' she says. 'I make a habit,' she says, 'of going down to Earth and if I can help someone that's like you was, Earthbound...' I said, 'What did you say?' 'Earthbound,' she says. I said, 'Earthbound?' She says, 'Yes, that's what you was, poor dear.' She says, 'You was tied down to the Earth because of your state of mind and your thoughts.

You couldn't release yourself. And that's a part of my job; to help people release themselves from material things.'

'So,' she says, 'I was able to do that.' She said, 'I travelled up and down on that there...on that there bus,' she says, 'and on that tram,' she says, 'many a time with people. Because I used to live in that town years ago.' So I said, 'Oh, did you?' She said, 'Yes,' she says, 'I made it a sort of habit to go back myself in the early stages, the early years,' she said, 'back to the town,' she says.

'And of course, there were many people I knew there and I thought it would be a wonderful thing if I could help those people - especially those who really needed help - from that place, you see. So I'm doing my little bit.' She says, 'Thousands and thousands of people do that, you know, and I'm only one of them.'
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26
Woods:

What's it like on your side?

Butler:

Oh, well, depends on what you're looking at. Because there are so many diversities of places and conditions, you might say, that I could describe so many different conditions and, I suppose, other people would describe something else, which, in a sense, is rather different.

But in the main, I suppose if you put it all together - if you could do such a thing - you might say you've got every aspect of scenery and condition of life that you would associate with Earth, only in a...

I don't know, I suppose it's like all the beauty of the world - your world - without any of the irritations and the snags and things. There's gorgeous places: lakes and forests and trees and birds; flowers and beautiful light: not harsh. It's a soft and yet beautiful light. It's not...I first of all wondered if it was due to the sun, but I was told since it has nothing to do with the sun at all.

It's an illumination that is of natural...natural being, but what its source it is, I really never discovered. Evidently, um, evidently it's something vastly different to the Earth, where you're dependent on the sun and the moon and the stars. We're not dependent on those. It's a world which is so far removed, you might say, from the old idea of things, in some senses.

And these laws which affect us all here, are so natural in themselves that there's no injustice. There's a perfect realisation, you might say, of things, which somehow changes us all gradually.

But, we live in a harmon...harmonious state of being that is so beautiful because there is no ill will, no bad thinking. Of course, there are on lower spheres, I suppose. As I say, it's all matter of how far you've gone and what you've achieved.

But, of course, after a time when I did get settled down, I did go back a few odd times to see the wife. She got married again. I didn't blame her for that. But, um, I don't know, it seemed as if the old Earth didn't mean the same to me.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26
......Course, I realise now so much more. I often think; if only I'd understood this I wouldn't have been running around, travelling around in buses and trams and worrying myself, as I was at times. Silly, you might say - all because I was ignorant.

You know, that's the trouble with the world - ignorance. If only people weren't ignorant of this here truth, you know, of life and what happens at death. [It would] make a vast difference to an untold number of people, in every shape and form.

Because, not only would it make a big difference to the people that come over, but also a big difference to the people who are left behind. I think then everyone would see things differently and they'd understand more and it would change them.

It would make different, new people of them...break down all these here daft barriers people have got about colour and religion and...and class and all that nonsense.

Oh, it's...I don't know, I'd heard of Utopia as they call it when on Earth. Well, I suppose if there is such a thing as Utopia, this is it, because believe me it really is a world in which there's a full life in every sense.

There's no...no feeling of, well, of ill will of any kind. Everyone gets on fine and we're all in harmony and there's great peace and opportunity to do all the things you'd want to do, all the interests you want.

It's a wonderful thing, you know, wonderful! Only wish I could convince everyone, [it would] make a vast difference to them all, believe me it would.

I think you two are marvellous. The way you go around and the way you try to work and help people and show them the truth. I think you two are highly to be thought of, I do really. I heard about you from a friend of mine, as a matter of fact, who does rescue work.

He says 'you want to go and sometime try and get in touch with that Mr. Woods and Mrs. Greene, 'cause they really are doing a good job.'

Not like some of these other people that...well, I won't say. It's not for me to condemn is it? But you're doing a wonderful job. Bless...bless you both. Anyway I can't hold on...'cause I'm not so good at this. I've been two or three times...
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

Your God's justice system does exactly that, it punishes an innocent person for the crimes committed by criminals, even the human legal system as flawed as it is don't allow that.
That's just a joke of a justice
yes innocent person can bail a guilty person provided he fulfill the requirement it is perfectly just.
letting sinners off the hook simply means not following the law. The law can provide am alternative sentencing for the guilty, for example fines can provided as alternative instead of spending time in prison.

meanwhile, why did you avoid my questions?

Those demons teaches you that you are an imperfect human could become perfect by your effort, that means you were created perfect and you are exactly as your Supreme god made you meaning your Supreme God is evil.

Secondly, if you could attain perfection by yourselves meaning you are a god like your Supreme being, and if you are a god and yoir are created it means you are a mere idol.
If you chose evil, then your Supreme god should punish you or else he is evil too like you.
Going through school Learning process is not punishment, it is a good thing for ignorant people, meaning you god is evil because he does not punish evil people but only take them to school.
Your god is The devil, and those spirits feeding you lies are demons, I pity of you.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26
Steep:
yes innocent person can bail a guilty person provided he fulfill the requirement it is perfectly just.
letting sinners off the hook simply means not following the not following the law. The law can provide am alternative sentencing for the guilty, for example fines can provided as alternative instead of spending time in prison.

You still don't understand that the said law itself must be morally right. If tomorrow, Nigeria legal system provides an alternative punishment of the payment of #20000 for criminal offences like rape and armed robbery, if the said criminal then fulfil the law by paying the said amount and then set free, as justice been served, though the criminal has fulfilled the law??

Now, your God said the wages of sin is death but your savior only "died" for three days and then woke up, if he wants to fulfil the law he should stay dead because the wages of sin is not dying for three days then waking up.

Also the punishment for sin is eternal separation from your God in darkness but your saviour is now at the right hand of God basking in perpetual light when he should be languishing in eternal darkness.

So according to your God's law, justice has not been served, it just wuru wuru justice.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

You still don't understand that the said law itself must be morally right. If tomorrow, Nigeria legal system provides an alternative punishment of the payment of #20000 for criminal offences like rape and armed robbery, if the said criminal then fulfil the law by paying the said amount and then set free, as justice been served, though the criminal has fulfilled the law??
yes justice was served in the eyes of the law justice cannot go above the law. why do you think it must be more than that?
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26
Steep:
yes justice was served in the eyes of the law justice cannot go above the law. why do you think it must be more than that?

Wow!!!

I updated my previous reply
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26
Steep:

meanwhile, why did you avoid my questions?

Those demons teaches you that you are an imperfect human could become perfect by your effort, that means you were created perfect and you are exactly as your Supreme god made you meaning your Supreme God is evil.

Secondly, if you could attain perfection by yourselves meaning you are a god like your Supreme being, and if you are a god and yoir are created it means you are a mere idol.
If you chose evil, then your Supreme god should punish you or else he is evil too like you.
Going through school Learning process is not punishment, it is a good thing for ignorant people, meaning you god is evil because he does not punish evil people but only take them to school.
Your god is The devil, and those spirits feeding you lies are demons, I pity of you.

It's not really a question of perfection or imperfection, it's more like a matter of matured and immature. I would like to liken it to a full blown tree and the seeds from it. It's not that the seeds are imperfect but rather immature or undeveloped, the potential is their but undeveloped.

So likewise we are like seeds that if given care and enough time become full blown trees.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26
Steep:

Justice is always above law, law is just a mean to an end which is justice. That's why humans often amend their laws as their understanding of what justice is increases.

Justice is static you can't improve on it but we can improve our laws to mirror it clearly.

For example it has always been unjust to own a person as your property even though the human law at the time said it was okay provided you made the necessary payment.
But as our understanding of what justice is increases we abolished the formal law and made a new one, which is no one should own is fellow man as a property.

1 Like

Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

Now, your God said the wages of sin is death but your savior only "died" for three days and then woke up, if he wants to fulfil the law he should stay dead because the wages of sin is not dying for three days then waking up.

Also the punishment for sin is eternal separation from your God in darkness but your saviour is now at the right hand of God basking in perpetual light when he should be languishing in eternal darkness.

So according to your God's law, justice has not been served, it just wuru wuru justice.

Eternal separation from people, who are being punished for their sin, when court sentence one to prison but give room for fine to be paid then when he pays the fine he no longer, spent his time in prison, Jesus does not need to separated forever from God because Jesus meet all the requisite conditionality, for salvation.
But your God is unjust and evil, what kind of God expect perfection from and imperfect human?
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26
Steep:

Don't pity me, I don't need your pity but I need you to see how your God make mockery of what true justice is.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

Justice is always above law, law is just a mean to an end which is justice. That's why humans often amend their laws as their understanding of what justice is increases.
judicial justice has nothing to do with what should be but rather what the law or constitution says.
I am not a lawyer, but you are not going to start protesting against a judge who only interpreted the law.

Justice is static you can't improve on it but we can improve our laws to mirror it clearly.
Since is static it means it doesn't depend on human view, meaning your view concerning justice can be flawed.

For example it has always been unjust to own a person as your property even though the human law at the time said it was okay provided you made the necessary payment.
But as our understanding of what justice is increases we abolished the formal law and made a new one, which is no one should own is fellow man as a property.
No it is not unjust, to own a person, what is unjust is forcefully, owning a person against his will except as an act of justice. When you commit crime, the state literally own your, you can't decide for yourself.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

Don't pity me, I don't need your pity but I need you to see how your God make mockery of what true justice is.
Why does your god, give people a second chance to save their selves is that justice?

You said those demons teaches that people crimes are only mistakes so they move on to learn to do better and then later join your god?
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26
Steep:

Eternal separation from people, who are being punished for their sin, when court sentence one to prison but give room for fine to be paid then when he pays the fine he no longer, spent his time in prison, Jesus does not need to separated forever from God because Jesus meet all the requisite conditionality, for salvation.

Your God said, the punishment for sin is eternal preparation from him in darkness, so if you want to pay for your sins yourself you will have to spend eternity in darkness.

Now you claimed Jesus already paid for your sin, but the funny thing is he is not in eternal darkness(which ought to be the punishment he decides to go through for you) but right beside your God.
How has he paid the price then?

But your God is unjust and evil, what kind of God expect perfection from and imperfect human?
I said already that it's not really a question of perfection and imperfection but matured and immatured or developed and undeveloped.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26
Steep:
judicial justice has nothing to do with what should be but rather what the law or constitution says.
I am not a lawyer, but you are not going to start protesting against a judge who only interpreted the law.
And we're not discussing our judicial system here, are we?

Since is static it means it doesn't depend on human view, meaning your view concerning justice can be flawed.
It's not my view but the view of the communicating spirits as they see justice manifest over there.

No it is not unjust, to own a person, what is unjust is forcefully, owning a person against his will except as an act of justice. When you commit crime, the state literally own your, you can't decide for yourself.

I know you know well that I'm talking about slavery of old.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

Your God said, the punishment for sin is eternal preparation from him in darkness, so if you want to pay for your sins yourself you will have to spend eternity in darkness.

Now you claimed Jesus already paid for your sin, but the funny thing is he is not in eternal darkness(which ought to be the punishment he decides to go through for you) but right beside your God.
How has he paid the price then?
sinners would spend eternity separated by God, right? Now did I say Jesus was a sinner? No he was a righteous man, however Jesus Jesus death is equal to our eternal separation from God hence Jesus fulfilled it.
When A judge ask you to pay #20000 thousand naira and someone from the US gives you 50 dollar has he not cover your debt, according to your ignorance it must be $20000 dollars.

said already that it's not really a question of perfection and imperfection but matured and immatured or developed and undeveloped.
you god does not care about justice or perfection he must be horrible, guess who he is The devil
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

And we're not discussing our judicial system here, are we?

It's not my view but the view of the communicating spirits as they see justice manifest over there.

I know you know well that I'm talking about slavery of old.
yes we were discussing judicial justice systems those spirits are deceiving you. The scripture says God is a great Judge but the God presented by those demons is pure evil. My friend run fast, you are in a hot soup.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26
Steep:
Why does your god, give people a second chance to save their selves is that justice?
What is wrong in giving a second chance to someone that is repentant of his wrong doings and ready to make amendment.

This is not a sadistic punishment of your God but a kind of punishment aimed at reformation of character.

You said those demons teaches that people crimes are only mistakes so they move on to learn to do better and then later join your god?
Yes peoples crimes are only mistakes made because we're young, immature and undeveloped, but we can learn and grow from our mistakes to become a better person.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26
Steep:
sinners would spend eternity separated by God, right? Now did I say Jesus was a sinner? No he was a righteous man, however Jesus Jesus death is equal to our eternal separation from God hence Jesus fulfilled it.
When A judge ask you to pay #20000 thousand naira and someone from the US gives you 50 dollar has he not cover your debt, according to your ignorance it must be $20000 dollars.

you god does not care about justice or perfection he must be horrible, guess who he is The devil

You've introduced magic mister, Jesus three days in darkness magically equate to eternity in darkness.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26
Steep:
yes we were discussing judicial justice systems those spirits are deceiving you. The scripture says God is a great Judge but the God presented by those demons is pure evil. My friend run fast, you are in a hot soup.

How is he pure evil, mister

I should run where, to Jesus for his cosmetic righteousness lol, mister the fear tactic wouldn't work here, the language I understand is reason so come and let's reason together.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

How is he pure evil, mister

I should run where, to Jesus for his cosmetic righteousness lol, mister the fear tactic wouldn't work here, the language I understand is reason so come and let's reason together.
You won't say you haven't being told.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by CaptainJune: 6:11pm On Mar 26
Steep:
These are familiar spirits beware. They are demon spirits sent to decieve people.

Steep, it is clear as crystal these so-called NDEs are the scheme of the devil. No doubt. Familiar spirits at work.

Then again, these 'dead' in Christ seem to be passing their message through mediums. True Christians cannnot be deceived by this false stories of the afterlife.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by CaptainJune: 6:15pm On Mar 26
justlove91:

True talk, if only people could get rid of the idea of a God throwing people to literal fire for eternity.

God is a loving God and also a severe God. Safety lies in knowing His nature as both a Lamb and a Lion.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26
Steep:
You won't say you haven't being told.

Guess we shall see then.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by justlove91(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26
CaptainJune:

Steep, it is clear as crystal these so-called NDEs are the scheme of the devil. No doubt. Familiar spirits at work.

Then again, these 'dead' in Christ seem to be passing their message through mediums. True Christians cannnot be deceived by this false stories of the afterlife.

Not only true Christians, true Muslims, true Jews etc cannot be convinced me these spirits teachings, but someday you bunch will, maybe tomorrow or a thousand years from now, who knows.
Re: The "Dead" Describing Their Death, First Impression And Afterlife by Steep(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26
CaptainJune:

yes they are scheme of the devil, it is all deception, something the devil is preparing souls for the antichrist hence there is a sudden surge of spirits appearing to tell lies to people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus/isa (pbuh), The Mercy Of God: (with Quaranic Proof) / The Tragedy Of Theology / Big Bang; Only A Theory But We Are Being Forced To Accept It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.