Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed (20937 Views)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23
Still lying

Lying machine

Claiming your wife want to be part of your rumoured $1.3bn shows you people are really match make from heaven

Information minister that cannot tell Buhari how foolish and incompetent he was

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by HEBEI: 4:56pm On Mar 23
This man has not stopped lying angry

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by DelphiOracle(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23
LibertyRep:
“My mind immediately did a kaleidoscope of my rascalities and escapades in the last few months.”

Meaning?
I know somebody will highlight this part. But why looking for the meaning?
Men will always be men.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by hisexcellency34: 4:58pm On Mar 23
Another lie

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Buharidgeneral: 4:59pm On Mar 23
LibertyRep:
“My mind immediately did a kaleidoscope of my rascalities and escapades in the last few months.”

Meaning?

Baba dey hook up
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23
The comments.
I can't stop laughing.

Anyways, Abeg you fit dash me 17k? Plzz ooo. 9053920228 Opay.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by treatise: 5:03pm On Mar 23
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by djacob(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23
So madam was not bother about the allegations or the fake news she was only concerned about been a signatory to the stolen money if actually it was true.

4 Likes

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by dododawa1: 5:05pm On Mar 23
Lie Muhammad

High chief

started d LIE

GAME.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by kolawo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23
YOU SERVED UNDER A BAD ADMINISTRATION, AND YET REFUSED TO RESIGN. KEEP YOUR COMPLAINTS TO YOURSELF, SIR.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Osidazz19: 5:07pm On Mar 23
alfredilly:
The chief executive officer of fake news claiming to be a victim of the agency he ran with smooth efficiency. Nothing way person no go see for naija
This man is still learning work from pandora pathological liar Obi. A man that denied the religious war tape and claimed that he will sue. We are still waiting for him to sue anyone till today.
Anyone that can deny such obvious fact is a narcissistic pathological deranged liar.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Atlantis585: 5:09pm On Mar 23
This lying liar again?
I thought we have had enough of his lies already.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by naptu2: 5:09pm On Mar 23
tobenuel:
Bear parlor discussion

A bear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Dreambeat: 5:12pm On Mar 23
Another lie from the stable of Lai

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by onuman: 5:15pm On Mar 23
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/how-fake-news-almost-ruined-my-40-year-old-marriage-lai-mohammed/

Alh Lai Mohammed.

Is it fake news:

1) that the APC you started speaking for since 2014 ended up making Nigeria become the official poverty capital of the world, and one of the most insecure countries on earth?

2) the APC ended up in 2023 with a template for Muslims to preside over Nigeria for 24 years beginning 2015? Buhari 8yrs; Tinubu 8yrs; Shettima 8yrs; to enable enough time to prepare for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws? One of the earliest demands of Tanko Mohammed the CJN appointed by president Buhari was for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be allowed by Nigeria's constitution; after Buhari vowed in 2001 that he would not relent until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is used in all the states of Nigeria.

3) is it fake news that since 1999 return to democracy in Nigeria, your APC is the first political party to have Muslim-Muslim presidency?

4) is it fake news that your APC is the first political party since 1999 to upturn Nigeria's established system where Muslim presidency succeeds Christian presidency, and Christian presidency succeeds Muslim presidency?
Alhaji; can you call this one the most fake of fake news: Lai Mohammed's APC has been setting the stage for TALIBANIZATION OF NIGERIA?

2 Likes

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by NewDea4: 5:19pm On Mar 23
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by phorget(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23
His wife need to be arrested, so she only wanted to satisfy her friend's requests at the expense of the masses. His wife is a thief.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by phorget(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23
So what exactly has the story got to do with the function?
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by TrackerSK: 5:23pm On Mar 23
helinues:
grin cheesy

It's actually hard to believe Mr Lie sorry Lai story
So,he's Mr lie now,You guys are real first class zombie

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Justnation: 5:28pm On Mar 23
They simply served you the meal you have been cooking for the public.
Go ahead and enjoy it, no complaints
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by israelmao(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23
Lai that nearly scattered Nigeria with his lies.Just imagine the evil motives of his wife,she requested to be a signatory or be privy to Lai's alleged domicillary account.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23
If you believe this idiat....You're a bigger idiat...!
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23
naptu2:

A bear.
Don't tell him.....call the high school teacher...!
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Bfly: 5:40pm On Mar 23
Nigeria social media space is unhealthy
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Bluesearoll(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23
Fake news or your lying habit?
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by osuulola(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23
Lai Mohammed should be studied in a university. Your wife wants to be a signatory to stolen funds? And you're okay with that but not with fake news? Lai, try again - super story beta pass this one.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by peterboro: 5:50pm On Mar 23
Lie from the pit of hell. Truth is really far from him.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by osuare1: 5:57pm On Mar 23
How he take concern us lia lia
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by jojothaiv(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23
Comical piece of news.

From a one time lying merchant, bar man, abeg gimme my favorite beer make sure it's criminally and 'funerally' cold.

Next news please.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by HugoBoss10(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23
Talking rubbish as usual.
It's only here in Nigeria that you can find this kind of characters in the corridors of power cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler" / Buhari To Guinea Bissau: We Need Our Troops Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.