Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed (20938 Views)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23
He will never mention the fake news he peddled prior and during his time in the cabinet, not caring how it affected the victims. Yet he is complaining about the one circulated that affected him.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by honeyB2018: 9:48pm On Mar 23
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/how-fake-news-almost-ruined-my-40-year-old-marriage-lai-mohammed/
Can you see a pot calling a kettle black? What an irony of life.
Can you recall your days as ACN / APC spokesperson or pub. Sec.
Tell us another story.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by soccerlite: 10:36pm On Mar 23
Baba of fake news

Baba oniro of nigeria

Any other comes after him

Enjoy your retirement in lies and falsehood
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Konquest: 10:57pm On Mar 23
naptu2:

Mohammed reiterated that social media remained the platform of choice for the purveyors of fake news, anti-state groups, anarchists, secessionists, terrorists, and bandits.

He recalled that while in government, his ministry uncovered 476 online publications that were dedicated to spreading fake news against the Buhari administration.

Mohammed specifically recalled the fake news that the former president had died while receiving treatment in a London hospital and was replaced by a clone called “Jubril from Sudan.”

According to him, the challenge of fake news continued up to the campaigns leading to the 2023 general elections, where President Bola Tinubu became a target when videos and speeches attributed to him were manipulated and distorted.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/how-fake-news-almost-ruined-my-40-year-old-marriage-lai-mohammed/
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by BluntCrazeMan: 11:10pm On Mar 23
naptu2:

Both him and that his wife are both fools.

Sorry to say this,, but how could it be that the only reason his wife was so much bothered was to have part of the money - so that she could settle ALL of her friends’ exorbitant requests??
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Rajahbite(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23
So Mallam Lie Lie still dey lie even after leaving office?
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by LOVEGINO(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by cenaman(m): 1:57am On Mar 24
post=129071253:

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots like me.

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by SisterAnn(f): 3:29am On Mar 24
Treadway:
First of, Lai is a certified, irredeemable liar.
Secondly, this story account even if delivered by him, is certainly not from him. This is a man that is much too dim to be able to spell, pronounce or know the meanings of half of the words in that speech.

Flowing from the above, the lying machine has told yet another lie, as this is either the reality/story of someone else or just plain fiction.
Imagine saying his wife's friends besieged her with many requests for help because of the rumors that he had billions of dollars stashed away. grin

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by SisterAnn(f): 3:36am On Mar 24
phorget:
His wife need to be arrested, so she only wanted to satisfy her friend's requests at the expense of the masses. His wife is a thief.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by olashile18: 5:39am On Mar 24
Why you no day believe Mr Lie 🤥 He don Become Born Again 😔
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by ItswellMike: 7:57am On Mar 24
Think9ja:
I'm also a strong advocate of regulating social media. Too much fake news flying around from the Gbajue Party and their mumu followers.

David Hundeyin will come online and tweet that Tinubu was caught fvcking a goat in Atiku's backyard, the Gbajue children will start spreading the fake news around.

Innocent weaklings will start to masturbate

Social media should and must be regulated.

Free speech is not free madness

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by nedekid: 8:40am On Mar 24
Even his wife no believe am, why? Could it be she knows him to be a chronic lier.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Babyielo: 4:19pm On Mar 24
LibertyRep:
“My mind immediately did a kaleidoscope of my rascalities and escapades in the last few months.”

Meaning?

I noticed the statement too.
Shows he's not been faithful....as "handsome" as he is.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Deebami: 4:31pm On Mar 24
We are used to your truths!!!
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Exceed15: 5:29pm On Mar 24
One of those who used lies to brainwash mumu people to vote APC
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by ashawopikin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24
Even this story sef na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Guinea Bissau: We Need Our Troops Back Home / NJC Holds Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen’s Suspension - Channels Tv / Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.