Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out (51841 Views)

Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Calitoscassius(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23
Epicji:
How were they caught on camera? This hotel has hidden camera in room. The hotel too no try at all.
Exactly, they should not have camera in a hotel room, that is pure privacy violation..

They guys should have trashed the room.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Honestey: 7:49pm On Mar 23
The same way they checked out of their mother's wombs and left her turning in pains after coming out of their smelly yansh. What they don't know is that their fellow youths who are being paid poor salary will be asked to go and clean and rearrange the place
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Calitoscassius(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23
How come a hotel has hidden cameras in their rooms? That is privacy violation..

Where is the hotel, so i know not to go there to stay overnight. Me that always pick up prostitutes for the night, don't want to be recorded having sex.

The hotel should be sued for privacy violations.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Offpoint1: 7:54pm On Mar 23
dapsoneh:
Many are mad but only few roam the street
Shey na by force to lodge in an expensive hotel ni? grin grin grin grin
With all I've seen so far, I think it's not few that are roaming anymore. MANY ARE ROAMING NOW 😂

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Qwerty900info: 7:58pm On Mar 23
Imagine the nonsense this drug addict are doing just bcs of 45k. Lessons: hotels should mind the kind of people they give accommodations to.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by enemyofprogress: 8:04pm On Mar 23
They're not professionals. Professionals will do more than that, but dem try small
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23
This generation always wanting to trend beats me.

I can’t wait to get really old and depart from this people

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Henrydata(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It might a skit. If the hotel owner finally arrest them, hope people won't start crying for justice?
Kids just acting as kids.

What will you charge them for? They do didn't destroy anything
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by ojasweb(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23
talk2hb1:
Poverty and hopelessness cause am.
I will never be poor(financially , mentally, physically, and spiritually) in my life, Amin.

Everything is not about poverty. More so, this doesn't relate to hopelessness in any way.

People who could pay 45k for a room per night at their age are not hopeless.

This is just a case of uneducated teenagers who seem to be acting under influence of substance abuse without knowing the implication of their action.

Uneducated people think everything is cruise.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by bigwig071(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23
They must be yorubas because na only them fit contribute and pay for a room only to sleep with one girl for group sex

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Omoapena(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23
Olarewaju89:
If your dog starts barking at you, it means someone else is feeding it.

But this post isn't about dogs! Only the legend can relate grin

cheesy

I can relate🤣

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Cantonese: 8:30pm On Mar 23
Olarewaju89:

What did they damage there They removed those things and placed them in a wrong place. Pls watch the video again.
undecided

Do that does not constitute damage to you? Removing the tv from its position, turning the entire place upside down is not damage? So your understanding of the word damage means to break or destroy beyond redemption.

Na wah o.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by ogbe88(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23
post=129073221:

Let us burst your bubble kiddo cool

See your pandora fraud encouraging fraud below...
Encouraging fraud.
Spits
You again.

By the way where is that your fellow clown called nairalanda 1
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by ComeToJesus: 8:36pm On Mar 23
Dunno why young Nigerians are liabilities to a sound social order. Always deviating from set standards of civility..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Cmanforall: 8:53pm On Mar 23
NairaOcean:
Young boys were caught on camera disorganizing their hotel room before checking out, claiming they had paid a hefty 45,000 Naira per night and expected the room service to tidy up after them. shocked

The incident, which has since gone viral on social media, took place at a popular lodge in the city. The boys, whose identities remain undisclosed, were seen on footage wreaking havoc in their room just before their departure.
Wickedness
With the boys using toilet paper to create a trail across the room, removing the TV set from its stand and relocating it to a different spot, and even hanging a towel from the bathroom across the room's door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rHUNHWFWBY

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by diggindeep: 8:58pm On Mar 23
Jennyclay:
Please, the management of that hotel should arrest those animals and sue them for damage of property undecided

Even if they pay for the damages, let them be punished severely in a way they won’t easily forget in their lifetime undecided

They should be arrested for malicious damage
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Advancedman(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23
Jennyclay:
Please, the management of that hotel should arrest those animals and sue them for damage of property undecided

Even if they pay for the damages, let them be punished severely in a way they won’t easily forget in their lifetime undecided

After everything the owner should just tell police to release them for underground disorganization of the body.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Sensiblerealist: 9:34pm On Mar 23
Not just drugs, they are nincompoops. Na why I dey tell my cleaners and receptionists to be extra careful. If I catch these type of guys, the matter go long gan ooo

illicit:
Drugs
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Kingbuhari(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23
Try it in a country where the system work and end up in jail that's why am totally against any country giving Nigerians visa .. stay in your shit hole
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by oluwaseyi0: 9:46pm On Mar 23
Jennyclay:

they were 'too smart' not to damage anything, they just scattered everywhere

triple work for the cleaner
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Iceking1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23
Epicji:
How were they caught on camera? This hotel has hidden camera in room. The hotel too no try at all.

Exactly my thought 💭
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by talk2hb1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23
ojasweb:

Everything is not about poverty. More so, this doesn't relate to hopelessness in any way.

People who could pay 45k for a room per night at their age are not hopeless.

This is just a case of uneducated teenagers who seem to be acting under influence of substance abuse without knowing the implication of their action.

Uneducated people think everything is cruise.
If he has hope that he can own something like that he will never ever do that, since he never envision himself owning anything like that he will never think of preserving it
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by moneyissweet(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23
Na so I Pay 25k for one useless room.

Some hotels needs to be set on fire
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Greattha: 10:33pm On Mar 23
Ignorant Poverty mentalilty.

Because you paid 45k.

So those that pay hundreds of thousands should demolish the hotel abi?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by 9japride(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23
Henrydata:

What will you charge them for? They do didn't destroy anything
[color=#006600][/color]

They can't do these things in developed countries.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by frog12: 11:14pm On Mar 23
many of these young boys will resort to yahoo-yahoo to make money. some will look for ways to cheat others
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Brendaniel: 11:20pm On Mar 23
talk2hb1:

I will never be poor(financially , mentally, physically, and spiritually) in my life, Amin.

🙏 Amen to you and me....
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by NewDea4: 11:25pm On Mar 23
I'd shit on the floor and soak that mattress with water if I actually wanted to trash the room
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23
Jennyclay:
please, take it down,

what’s your problem undecided

Why? You don't like it. angry angry
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23
Colson:
That's not her.. the girl in that pic is a[b] Cameroonian[/b].

No it's not
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by donem: 1:30am On Mar 24
Epicji:
The boys recorded the video themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.