Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out (51838 Views)

Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by ojasweb(m): 2:58am On Mar 24
talk2hb1:

If he has hope that he can own something like that he will never ever do that, since he never envision himself owning anything like that he will never think of preserving it

People under influence of substances can do anything even if they have more than that.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Emmanuel909090: 5:59am On Mar 24
Stupid boys
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Nackzy: 6:02am On Mar 24
post=129073221:

Let us burst your bubble kiddo cool

See your pandora fraud encouraging fraud below...
Encouraging fraud.
Spits
you this vulture griller, you been supporting evil all your life, can't forget in a hurry how you use to campaign for Buhari now Tinubu your still insane sha
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by 7arrows: 7:25am On Mar 24
NairaOcean:
Young boys were caught on camera disorganizing their hotel room before checking out, claiming they had paid a hefty 45,000 Naira per night and expected the room service to tidy up after them. shocked

The incident, which has since gone viral on social media, took place at a popular lodge in the city. The boys, whose identities remain undisclosed, were seen on footage wreaking havoc in their room just before their departure.

With the boys using toilet paper to create a trail across the room, removing the TV set from its stand and relocating it to a different spot, and even hanging a towel from the bathroom across the room's door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rHUNHWFWBY

Who made the video? Was there a hidden camera in the room?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Charx122: 8:09am On Mar 24
NairaOcean:
Young boys were caught on camera disorganizing their hotel room before checking out, claiming they had paid a hefty 45,000 Naira per night and expected the room service to tidy up after them. shocked

The incident, which has since gone viral on social media, took place at a popular lodge in the city. The boys, whose identities remain undisclosed, were seen on footage wreaking havoc in their room just before their departure.

With the boys using toilet paper to create a trail across the room, removing the TV set from its stand and relocating it to a different spot, and even hanging a towel from the bathroom across the room's door.

Your damaging some else's hard earn properties ..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Menclothing: 8:15am On Mar 24
Come to Lagos and lodge in hotel 250k per night just in ikeja radinsson no try oriental or eko hotel
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Candreva: 8:31am On Mar 24
That's why I like America. Youre gonna pay with either your debit card or credit card. There is usually a lien on your card. You will be suprised as to how much will be subsequently taken out of your card for cleaning and damages. No long story grin
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by akpunda86: 8:33am On Mar 24
NairaOcean:

Kudos 45k not small change ,I did same years back paid 25k for a night they said with Ac only for me to be sleeping ,cos I had a job to type,slept woke by 1am to type my presentation darkness everywhere cos heat woke me up,I opened windows cos I can't go downstairs,intercom no work,5.30am generator was out on,my presentation was by 8am I can't meet meet up,well I brought down their TV went to my car brought my tools and took some panels in the TV and hanged it back.they found out I don't know hoteliers stupid biz
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by EagleDiamond: 9:23am On Mar 24
So how did they caught them? So is obvious that the hotel have CCTV inside rooms? Then why are they invading in peoples privacy?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by nony43(m): 11:14am On Mar 24
meum:
Only 45k per night hotel room & they did this? What would they have done if they lodged in a 100k & above per night hotel room?

They will burn it down.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Ubanz: 11:55am On Mar 24
If it were my hotel they'd still pay millions before they are allowed to checkout or they checkout to jail.
Every hotel works in tandem with the police in their vicinity.
My hotel security would simply hand them to the police.
I guess that's what's going to happen in this case.
They will foot the bill for any repairs/mantainance and time because as long as the room is in that condition,the hotel will be loosing 45k everyday until the matter is settled.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Ubanz: 11:56am On Mar 24
EagleDiamond:
So how did they caught them? So is obvious that the hotel have CCTV inside rooms? Then why are they invading in peoples privacy?
What if someone died in that room?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by mickyeddi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24
A N I M A L S !
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Ekpeitut: 1:58pm On Mar 24
Crazy folks.

A night at four points by Sheraton Lagos is $120 and you don't see peeps trashing the place up.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Badadvisor: 3:18pm On Mar 24
Thislifee:
Which location is the hotel? Because a standard room of hotel is just #10k for a night.
You mean brothel or guest house?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Badadvisor: 3:31pm On Mar 24
Menclothing:
Come to Lagos and lodge in hotel 250k per night just in ikeja radinsson no try oriental or eko hotel
Mehn hotels in ikeja are really expensive.
I always book chesterfield hotel ahead of time anytime i have to go to Lagos for a project. It's 40k but a very standard hotel. It's always most times filled up except you are lucky to get a room when you randomly walk in.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by Allisgud: 6:52pm On Mar 24
Small boys moneymiss road
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by themanderon: 7:02pm On Mar 24
What a generation of vipers. The Japanese cleaned up their rooms after they left and they got great commendation during the last World Cup. I keep saying that there is something fundamentally wrong with our value system. I know they must be Yahoo boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On / Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.