Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) (65846 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 3:36pm On Apr 01
You can't answer a single question because there is truth in all that's been said. As I said no single ounce of wisdom has come from you in regards to the allegations. This isn't my blog, Seun Osewa I think owns it. Not a blogger, I work for global televangelist and sadly pastor Chris when examined under the lens of what I showed you, isn't passing his test.

nospmoht:

Let me give you news for your failed blog
https://www.facebook.com/share/prVkTXY5D2xTzwyG/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 3:53pm On Apr 01
You can't answer a single question because there is truth in all that's been said. As I said no single ounce of wisdom has come from you in regards to the allegations. This isn't my blog, Seun Osewa I think owns it. Not a blogger, I work for various global televangelist and sadly pastor Chris when examined under the lens of what I showed you, isn't passing his test.

Let me educate you, Pablo Escobar was very philanthropic, he built more hospitals than Christ embassy have, that doesn't make him a saint does it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/voi.id/en/amp/57828

Philanthropic work is a well known stunt of even the bad folks.

I'm assuming you do not know Pablo Escobar. Read about him, he was the worlds bigger drug lord. He still caused massive damage.

https://www.biography.com/crime/pablo-escobar

nospmoht:

Let me give you news for your failed blog
https://www.facebook.com/share/prVkTXY5D2xTzwyG/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01
SQLmastar:
The only question I have: why did Pst Anita and Chris get divorced?
Why couldn't they settle their differences?
I mean, several people looked up to them!
They are just ordinary human beings like the rest of us. And I do believe the adultery accusations. Remember, "a Christian cannot sin"

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01
Truthfullone19:
You can't answer a single question because there is truth in all that's been said. As I said no single ounce of wisdom has come from you in regards to the allegations. This isn't my blog, Seun Osewa I think owns it. Not a blogger, I work for various global televangelist and sadly pastor Chris when examined under the lens of what I showed you, isn't passing his test.

Let me educate you, Pablo Escobar was very philanthropic, he built more hospitals than Christ embassy have, that doesn't make him a saint does it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/voi.id/en/amp/57828

Philanthropic work is a well known stunt of even the bad folks.

I'm assuming you do not know Pablo Escobar. Read about him, he was the worlds bigger drug lord. He still caused massive damage.

https://www.biography.com/crime/pablo-escobar

You are far from the truth
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01
Truthfullone19:
You can't answer a single question because there is truth in all that's been said. As I said no single ounce of wisdom has come from you in regards to the allegations. This isn't my blog, Seun Osewa I think owns it. Not a blogger, I work for global televangelist and sadly pastor Chris when examined under the lens of what I showed you, isn't passing his test.

Who set the test, man abi God? Hypocrite
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:38pm On Apr 01
What is the truth and don't forget to answer this basic questions whilst at it..

nospmoht:

You are far from the truth
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:46pm On Apr 01
God Almighty gives Wisdom, it's only profitable when you direct it. Folks like you would have been scammed by Peter Popoff for centuries and won't even know. No disrespect your arguments are the most shallow I have come across in my life.

Don't forget what the scriptures says of Christ, " for even the Pharisees were amazed at his wisdom,"

Not one point you have made has shown the wisdom of God. You don't even seem to know the word. I'm waiting for better CE representative to step up. Sadly you're doing damage to their PR. In global media settings, there is a reason why lawyers ask staff not to make statements until its been approved by Legal.
Unfortunately you're doing a very bad job in defending CE and whatever type of gospel you believe in. Definitely not the gospel of Christ as it's lacking his wisdom.

nospmoht:

Who set the test, man abi God? Hypocrite
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 10:42am On Apr 02
Truthfullone19:

God Almighty gives Wisdom, it's only profitable when you direct it. Folks like you would have been scammed by Peter Popoff for centuries and won't even know. No disrespect your arguments are the most shallow I have come across in my life.

Don't forget what the scriptures says of Christ, " for even the Pharisees were amazed at his wisdom,"

Not one point you have made has shown the wisdom of God. You don't even seem to know the word. I'm waiting for better CE representative to step up. Sadly you're doing damage to their PR. In global media settings, there is a reason why lawyers ask staff not to make statements until its been approved by Legal.
Unfortunately you're doing a very bad job in defending CE and whatever type of gospel you believe in. Definitely not the gospel of Christ as it's lacking his wisdom.

Sinners are everywhere around, how many do you take the gospel of Christ Jesus to? You are here trying to bring the healing ministry of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome down. Try harder, whilst you wait don't forget rapture is nigh and the coming of our Lord Jesus is close.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by emelda86(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02
Una never wise them go still chop Una eye... grin
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 4:43pm On Apr 02
Pastor Chris is not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Being anti Christ embassy based on the scam going on there doesn't make one antichrist.

I asked you numerous questions regarding what is happening at the healing school and how the innocent and desperate are being scammed to get footage, you couldn't answer.

You should be worried about the rapture not me.
.I have shown on page 9 details of the scam, choose to follow it through or not.

[code][/code]

nospmoht:

Sinners are everywhere around, how many do you take the gospel of Christ Jesus to? You are here trying to bring the healing ministry of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome down. Try harder, whilst you wait don't forget rapture is nigh and the coming of our Lord Jesus is close.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02
Truthfullone19:
Pastor Chris is not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Being anti Christ embassy based on the scam going on there doesn't make one antichrist.

I asked you numerous questions regarding what is happening at the healing school and how the innocent and desperate are being scammed to get footage, you couldn't answer.

You should be worried about the rapture not me.
.I have shown on page 9 details of the scam, choose to follow it through or not.

[code][/code]

Continue witch-hunting when you get evidence, carry yourself go police station to file a complaint or open a case against Pastor Chris. Instead of wasting time here
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 6:09pm On Apr 02
Sadly you cannot be helped. We've all waited for an honest response but none has come. Last response to you as it isn't befitting.

This isn't a journey that one takes pleasure in, just like you, at some point I held him in such high esteem until what occured happened. As I've said, if you can prove us wrong, I'll be happy beyond all doubt. SirJohn, myself and others know what we saw and it's sad.

nospmoht:

Continue witch-hunting when you get evidence, carry yourself go police station to file a complaint or open a case against Pastor Chris. Instead of wasting time here
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02
Truthfullone19:
Sadly you cannot be helped. We've all waited for an honest response but none has come. Last response to you as it isn't befitting.

This isn't a journey that one takes pleasure in, just like you, at some point I held him in such high esteem until what occured happened. As I've said, if you can prove us wrong, I'll be happy beyond all doubt. SirJohn, myself and others know what we saw and it's sad.

Seers, no evidence. Case no go fly. Shut up
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 8:04pm On Apr 02
Personal insults very common with you type. Cannot offer a single piece of counter evidence. Everyone who watched the videos in light of what I said will confirm I am right.

The fruits of the spirit are part of the holy spirit young man, not just blabbing in tongues. You tell a tree by it's fruit, personal insults definitely show no fruit from the master.

Don't forget next time you have a major meeting, let me know I'll put you in front row to massage your ego. Done it at a few of your meetings just to make folks like you happy. Might even get you to meet some of the so called folks you adore and can only see from TV. Said that to let you know I've done all that and when I say I spot something that don't right, you can take it to the bank.

nospmoht:

Seers, no evidence. Case no go fly. Shut up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02
Truthfullone19:
Personal insults very common with you type. Cannot offer a single piece of counter evidence. Everyone who watched the videos in light of what I said will confirm I am right.

The fruits of the spirit are part of the holy spirit young man, not just blabbing in tongues. You tell a tree by it's fruit, personal insults definitely show no fruit from the master.

Don't forget next time you have a major meeting, let me know I'll put you in front row to massage your ego. Done it at a few of your meetings just to make folks like you happy. Might even get you to meet some of the so called folks you adore and can only see from TV. Said that to let you know I've done all that and when I say I spot something that don't right, you can take it to the bank.

I don't have to let you know, the enthusiasm of people will let you know we are having a program
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02
Truthfullone19:

Make sure you come with your media crew to capture the moment
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 3:42pm On Apr 13
For those based in the states. Sadly that enthusiasm is only reflected in Nigeria. For people in a myopic
Setting then I guess the enthusiasm comes into play. As I said, 95% of all the examples used in his teachings were plagiarised word for word, you won't know as your not vested in the world of Kenyon, hagin and Copeland. Neither have you read over 200 of his books as some have.

No enthusiasm snywatnkess maybe it's the imaginary 5 billion people watching

I've got a very busy schedule, ensuring the gospel reaches the world by helping almost every major ministry on earth in their media. I said remind me so that I can sit you next to Rev pease,.Tom etc who you admire.

nospmoht:

I don't have to let you know, the enthusiasm of people will let you know we are having a program
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 3:44pm On Apr 13
Sadly the tricks have been exposed. Everyone on the stretchers and beds could get off those chairs and beds before they were prayed for. I explained the similar robotic celebrations seen in all.

nospmoht:

Make sure you come with your media crew to capture the moment
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 5:43pm On Apr 13
To all on this thread, don't forget that this is also a very honest quest for answers. This isn't about people looking to hurt Christ embassy but rather get answers from their system...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13
Truthfullone19:
Sadly the tricks have been exposed. Everyone on the stretchers and beds could get off those chairs and beds before they were prayed for. I explained the similar robotic celebrations seen in all.

Oga make sure you bring your camera crew next time
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13
Truthfullone19:
For those based in the states. Sadly that enthusiasm is only reflected in Nigeria. For people in a myopic
Setting then I guess the enthusiasm comes into play. As I said, 95% of all the examples used in his teachings were plagiarised word for word, you won't know as your not vested in the world of Kenyon, hagin and Copeland. Neither have you read over 200 of his books as some have.

No enthusiasm snywatnkess maybe it's the imaginary 5 billion people watching

I've got a very busy schedule, ensuring the gospel reaches the world by helping almost every major ministry on earth in their media. I said remind me so that I can sit you next to Rev pease,.Tom etc who you admire.

Congratulations
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 7:46pm On Apr 13
No explanation, the world is waiting for an answer to these things which have been said.

nospmoht:

Oga make sure you bring your camera crew next time

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.