Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) (65927 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:35pm On Mar 23
NIGERIANS have suffered.
These Zoo Pastors have shown no mercy on the gullible despite what Nigerians are going through 😭😭.
They couldn't even Fake it well.
The actors failed woefully.
He shouldn't hire these kinds of awful actors😭

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by lapo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Thundafireseun: 4:36pm On Mar 23
vowiski:
The people saying arangee are clueless and ignorant.

If you have ever been close to Pastor Chris , you will know that he is not human ..

Before you get close to him, that radius alone, there is a lot of power generated, you must feel it, e no get how.. how much more you get to touch him.

I remember a teacher of mine who always criticized the man of God.. he said when Pastor Chris came to Benin for Higher life conference, he was waiting for Bus when the man of God passed ..

Pastor Chris was in the Vehicle and as the car passed , he fell under power right on the road.. cheesy

He said God told him, that is my son .. since that day. He never said crap against the man of God..

Hahahahahaaahaa

How old are you??

Please don’t lie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Af0nja2: 4:36pm On Mar 23
Chris, Agba Yahoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Honestey: 4:36pm On Mar 23
vowiski:

If you have ever been close to Pastor Chris , you will know that he is not human ..

Before you get close to him, that radius alone, there is a lot of power generated, you must feel it, e no get how.. how much more you get to touch him.

I remember a teacher of mine who always criticized the man of God.. he said when Pastor Chris came to Benin for Higher life conference, he was waiting for Bus when the man of God passed ..

Pastor Chris was in the Vehicle and as the car passed , he fell under power right on the road.. cheesy

He said God told him, that is my son .. since that day. He never said crap against the man of God..

You are already captured inside bottle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by chopnaira: 4:37pm On Mar 23
What are they doing on a stretcher.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by chopnaira: 4:37pm On Mar 23
vowiski:

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by FuckYeyeMods: 4:38pm On Mar 23
vowiski:

Werey! One slap dedicated to you..
Radius wey nor fit attract Anita to continue to stay in the marriage.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by BewareOf419: 4:38pm On Mar 23
God bless baba Chris I love this man die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Shurtman79(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23
vowiski:

continue in your ingnoramus tondo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Funflipper: 4:39pm On Mar 23
But he hid under his bed during covid.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by gift2xl: 4:39pm On Mar 23
Dear seun, the way you regulate the Muslim tread should be the way you should regulate Christian tread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever... Hebrews 13:8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JayVicky: 4:40pm On Mar 23
In Samuel L Jackson's voice: Now that's some bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Pimine: 4:41pm On Mar 23
ednut1:
Cobhams and yinka ayefele dey there. Heal them
Na him go go their house go heal them? Did they apply to the healing school and get rejected?
Did any of the apostles go from house to house seeking the infirmed?

Make una rest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by smluche: 4:41pm On Mar 23

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:41pm On Mar 23
Funflipper:
But he hid under his bed during covid.
They are out again🤣🤣🤣
Nigerians are truly suffering.
Politicians knack Dem from Left.
Pastors knack Dem from Right.
Let's await Indaboski🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GreatAchiever1: 4:42pm On Mar 23
christejames:
Arrangee pastor shocked

Which hospital confirmed that those people were 'crippled' before, and which hospital confirmed that they have been 'healed' of their ailment? undecided

Even Jesus Christ after healing will always ask them to go and show themselves to the authority, that is to confirm that they are now whole.

Africa we really need reawkaening especially towards these prosperity gospel preachers otherwise Christianity in the continent will go 'extinct' when the next generations finds out the shenanigans currently embedded in them.

Well, while some has already seen through all these shenanigans and has decided to leave Christianity as a whole or atleast embrace some form of pseudo-Christian beliefs, others has decided through God's Grace and Mercy embrace true Christian teachings.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 4:43pm On Mar 23
How do people take such obvious nonsense seriously? He should improve his craft, this was piss poor.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by smluche: 4:43pm On Mar 23
Shameful
We have passed this level.
Pure scam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Mar 23
judedwriter:
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever... Hebrews 13:8
His Word is equally everlasting!
21 “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22 On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23 Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’ - Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GreatAchiever1: 4:44pm On Mar 23
vowiski:

See as you just elevated this man as some form of deity, are you aware this is man-worshipping?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23
As much as I believe miracles and the power of God to heal . This healing done by Chris looks very very much like a Nollywood movies or advert .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Willie2015: 4:52pm On Mar 23
Kobicove:
Someone should show this guy the way to the General Hospital, let him go there and heal people who are really infirmed then I will believe in his healing powers undecided

How many hospitals did Jesus and the Apostles visited ?
Make u dey reason well now
If u dont believe ..just state so...
No need for this yarns
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by naija4life247: 4:54pm On Mar 23
Balistic4:
Any Muslim that comments on this topic will not die well. This is a Christian affair.

Now back to the topic grin grin grin
It seems Chris need serious money for a big "project" grin grin grin

I am a Muslim, I know I will die well, I don't know about your parents.

The Fraudsters on the pupilt are feasting on ignorants like this poster. If he tries this nonsense in Russia, he will spend many decades in underground prison

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by naija4life247: 4:54pm On Mar 23
TechCapon:
angry

children of hate all over nairaland. even if he's performing fake miracles, leave him alone. he's not the problem of nigeria. the bulaba u voted is the reason for ur problems

This one has been giving 10% of money be begged for to Pastors as Tithes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by naija4life247: 4:55pm On Mar 23
ednut1:
Cobhams and yinka ayefele dey there. Heal them

I think he doesn't like their style of disability

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Realdeals(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23
The manner all those on the stretcher leaves it makes it more suspicious. Were they all suffering from the same ailments? Was there no transition period between the time the miracle was professed and it happening?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by 2cribz: 5:00pm On Mar 23
Bastard scammer.ole.
People on wheel chairs
Stretchers etc.usually have a part of the body that doesn't seems to have much flow of blood,leading to some form of malnourished looks,from other parts of the body such as the legs,hands,fingers,etc. These bastards are all abled men and women and look healthy.baztad scammer.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by ppogba: 5:00pm On Mar 23
Bitterkolatea4:
Wahala.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online and call me out on nairaland.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

Why must I patronize you when I can easily lay on a stretcher and get healed at Oyakhilome' s crusade?

You could have used another thread to advertise your product.

MKT 101.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by CaptainJune: 5:00pm On Mar 23
FOOTSOLDIER2:
People just talk shit about what they don't Know.

Do you know a lot of those sick persons attend healing school for weeks or even months, where their faith is build and strengthened? Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing the word of God. A canal mind will always think otherwise but you can't tempt God or Jesus, if you have faith, then your faith shall make you whole...don't argue what you don't know.

The carnal man will always see the things of God as foolishness. I just ignore their comments.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Nteogwuija(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23
Willie2015:

How many hospitals did Jesus and the Apostles visited ?
Make u dey reason well now
If u dont believe ..just state so...
No need for this yarns

The man by the pool of Bethesda, Naaman, woman with the issue of blood, na church Dem heal Dem abi?

Keep defending your 419 pastors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.