Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God (424 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death With Knife Raised From The Dead By Jesus Christ / 6 Great Men Of God In The Bible Who Had Sidechicks. / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 4:34pm On Mar 23
This is a thread purposely made for those who have been raised from the dead by Great Men of God like Oyakhilome, Adeboye, Lazarus Muoka, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc
If you happen to be one of the dead body who rose up after prayers by men of God, maybe while you were about to be put in the coffin or maybe while in the grave you shook the grave and came out like our lord Jesus Christ, this thread is for you.

Maybe you know anyone who has woken up like that too, please share your testimony here.

But if you didn't rise from the dead and come here to share testimony, may thunder and lightning and hailstones fall on you and kill you as our lord God sent hailstone to destroy the stubborn Egyptians. Amen.

I pray this thread doesn't end up like all the other threads I have opened earlier about People cured from Cancer, Blindness, etc.

No single testifiers in those ones. But I pray testifiers will show up in this one in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 5:39pm On Mar 23
Pls testify
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 5:41pm On Mar 23
We must show that God is still permanently sitting on his throne with ancient candles and incense burning
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 5:42pm On Mar 23
Let's shame daddy freeze and the rest of them. Dead bodies that woke up in different churches after prayers of men of God, pls testify
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by Zaheertyler(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23
Lazarus joined this group chat
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 10:24pm On Mar 23
Zaheertyler:
Lazarus joined this group chat
Lazarus from far away Israel? He's welcome though.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:58am On Mar 24
Pls if you are a corpse that came to live, share your testimony.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:58am On Mar 24
It will be for the edification of the body of christ.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:11pm On Mar 24
Former corpse member pls you are needed here
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 2:13pm On Mar 29
Where are the testifiers?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:39am On Apr 01
Any corpse and dry bones rising again? Pls share your testimony.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45am On Apr 01
Perhaps if you used another account someone may respond positively but with this moniker that you've always spoken against their beliefs i don't think anyone will come o! undecided
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by Gift96: 8:51am On Apr 01
Just be playing grin
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 10:59am On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:
Perhaps if you used another account someone may respond positively but with this moniker that you've always spoken against their beliefs i don't think anyone will come o! undecided
Some people don't know me and my target is not even the resident nairalanders. The guests who see this thread, if they died and rise again from a crusade of a great man of God, they will log in and reply.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 10:59am On Apr 01
Gift96:
Just be playing grin
It's not a matter of play o. It is a reference for future browsers and researchers.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Apr 01
geoworldedu:

Some people don't know me and my target is not even the resident nairalanders. The guests who see this thread, if they died and rise again from a crusade of a great man of God, they will log in and reply.

Then you will never get any response because death could only be reversed if the it's clinical not biological.
The only time biological deaths were reversed is the time when the God of Abraham wanted to prove something to the world but today what we have is stage drama!

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 12:25pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Then you will never get any response because death could only be reversed if the it's clinical not biological.
The only time biological deaths were reversed is the time when the God of Abraham wanted to prove something to the world but today what we have is stage drama!

You can't speak for everyone on earth. Perhaps some people died and rose in a crusade of pastors and they might want to speak up. Let's keep our fingers crossed. They might be here soon.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01
geoworldedu:

You can't speak for everyone on earth. Perhaps some people died and rose in a crusade of pastors and they might want to speak up. Let's keep our fingers crossed. They might be here soon.
OK i will wait and see if there can be any! undecided
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 12:54am On Apr 03
Pls dead bodies that rose up like brother Lazarus come forth to share your testimony.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 7:35pm On Apr 07
It's Sunday, any testimony yet?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by Everyday247: 8:49pm On Apr 07
I killed a cockroach day before yesterday an it came back to life 10 sec later. Does this count tongue
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:27pm On Apr 08
Everyday247:
I killed a cockroach day before yesterday an it came back to life 10 sec later. Does this count tongue
Was your cockcroach certified dead by a doctor?
Well, I blame you not. I only blame the ex dead bodies who have refused to testify here. If they had been here, you wouldn't have had the chance to crack this joke. undecided
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 10:13pm On Apr 10
Junior Pope pls share your testimony here. Oh
he wasn't raised from the dead by men of God. I forgot.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:34am On Apr 11
RIP pope. How I wish one of these men of god showed up while people where trying to revive you, or better still send their prayers, maybe you would have been alive today.
Rest on, we will join you someday.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Raised From The Dead By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 10:16am On Apr 14
Still expectant

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is Gamble Wrong? / End Time Is Near / Senior Catholic Clerics Involved In Financial Scandal Of $1m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.