Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack (16239 Views)

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by kereman1: 8:43am On Mar 24
Eye service

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Jasonekah98: 8:46am On Mar 24
Fools...

But the Kremlin announced that the killers have all been caught.

Foolish country
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by LagosFirstSon: 8:48am On Mar 24
madridguy:
My sincere condolences to the families who lost their loved ones and to those who survived.
You no stand with terrorists again ? πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by lexy2014: 8:48am On Mar 24
chopnaira:

UN/World food program collected the grains and donated to Nigeria. UN also buys from Russia too just has it buys from Ukraine for its world food program.

where in your screenshot did it say that UN collected grains from Ukraine and donated to Nigeria?

where did also say that the UN buys grains from Russia?
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by stealmatic(m): 8:50am On Mar 24
Racoon:
Same Nigerian government that stood with Palestine? Same Russia we no dey ever treat terrorism with kid gloves or rehabilitate terrorists unlike what is obtainable in Nigeria?

Meanwhile, terrorists are wiping off locals in Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Nassarawa with government doing nothing? Leaving your burning house to be chasing rat. Continue the idiocy.
All this nimcompoos always attacking the government over everything,una get papa o,una papa no fit run ordinary family affairs but u de insult person wey de run country and states affairs,una papa fit be drunkard Lik dat o

2 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by id4sho(m): 8:51am On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Una stand with Russia after collecting grains from Ukraine

Yesterday una been stand with Palestine today una stand with Russia

I wish say Tinubu fit offend Putin e get wetin I wan check

Tinubu is a thief

cheesy grin cheesy I no wan laugh

LWKMD
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Maj196(m): 8:52am On Mar 24
Foooooools
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by stealmatic(m): 8:52am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Remember to show us ur father and his achievement in life during father's day

Tinubu is a thief
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by eeithis(m): 9:00am On Mar 24
AsomughaChuks05:
Not just standing with them, also learn from them. Within 24hrs Russia captured all the terrorists involved but in Nigeria, common INEC REC in Adamawa slipped under the radar and they are still looking for him nearly a year later! The FG just released a list of terrorist financiers and rather than move swiftly to arrest them, they are waiting to collect bribes to remove their names!
militant killed 13 soldiers in okuoma instead of going after them they where busy killing armless civilians fear to face the real people that committed the crimes no gree them like say dem no know where okuoma militant greek dey

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Macphenson: 9:01am On Mar 24
Who is advising this FG. Ukraine donated grains to your hunger stricken country and you are standing in brotherhood with Russia that is at war with Ukraine.
Cant the FG just keep shut to maintain neutrality?

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by epainos: 9:01am On Mar 24
Will the US send their condolence? Hmmmmm!
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Nwagukosy: 9:05am On Mar 24
Racoon:
We Stand With Russia - Nigerian Government Commiserates With Kremlin Over Terror Attack In Moscow

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/23/we-stand-russia-nigerian-government-commiserates-kremlin-over-terror-attack-moscow

Foolish govt. When has Russia pitied Nigerians on the daily terrorist insurgency . Our lives are more lesser in the eyes of our leaders than to the Russians.

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by CrossRhodes: 9:06am On Mar 24
vowiski:
Lol, but you stand with Philistine ..

The FG is confused really....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by CrossRhodes: 9:07am On Mar 24
Macphenson:
Who is advising this FG. Ukraine donated grains to your hunger stricken country and you are standing in brotherhood with Russia that is at war with Ukraine.
Our foreign ministry and so called diplomats are a complete joke....
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by CrossRhodes: 9:09am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a thief
When Israel is done with Hama's, FG will stand with Israel grin
Confusion everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Iceberg3: 9:10am On Mar 24
chopnaira:

UN/World food program collected the grains and donated to Nigeria. UN also buys from Russia too just has it buys from Ukraine for its world food program.
This one keeps moving upandan with biro and paper and pictures 😁
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by CrossRhodes: 9:11am On Mar 24
chopnaira:

United Nation World food programme
Ok so UN gave Ukraine grains and Ukraine gave you from their share of grains.....and you are happy cool
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by ceejay80s(m): 9:14am On Mar 24
Abokis are problem every where in the world, weda sokoto , bauchi, borno, uae, Egypt, Niger republic, Palestine, Iran ,Iraq, Morocco, Saudi abokis....
They are all one, look closely they all look alike, abokis na abokis and they are all terrorists
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by 11doubledee: 9:15am On Mar 24
Nwagukosy:

Foolish govt. When has Russia pitied Nigerians on the daily terrorist insurgency . Our lives are more lesser in the eyes of our leaders than to the Russians.
He is a bloody terrorist sympathizer, trying to look appealing to Putin. I'm sure Investigations would be on in Russian Islamic republics of Chechnya and Dagestan.Na there Putin enemies (rebels) dey.
How I wish na Russia get the power and influence USA carry,make Muslims for understand what it truly means to be a dictator.
Islamic terrorism no get joy.
Na my fellow South Africans i just pity pass.
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Ebukamatth(m): 9:21am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

That thing you wan check go k'll you 😑🀣

Tinubu is a thief
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Illegal1(m): 9:29am On Mar 24
Arobaga:
[b I wish say Tinubu fit offend Putin e get wetin I wan check
omoh,.......cum enter heaven make we see..
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Krismas(m): 9:33am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Since we don begin to mad for this country

I go dey talk wetin dey visible to the blind you go show me news screenshot

Make i show you my own too
grin Nigeria does not need Ukraine grains. We are doing them a favor by collecting it. Go and see how Poland is throwing Ukraine grains into dustbin and trampling it underfoot. Ukraine is a useless country LAB of globalist experiments which Russia must stop at all cost. Go and see how shabby they treat Nigerians in Ukraine. Those who support Israel genocide must be mad

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Omalicious1: 9:45am On Mar 24
[quote author=Racoon post=129072331]We Stand With Russia - Nigerian Government Commiserates With Kremlin Over Terror Attack In Moscow

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/23/we-stand-russia-nigerian-government-commiserates-kremlin-over-terror-attack-moscow

I laugh πŸ˜ƒ
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Krismas(m): 9:46am On Mar 24
CrossRhodes:

When Israel is done with Hama's, FG will stand with Israel grin
Confusion everywhere
grin Nigerian govt. stand with the Palestinian people in condemning the genocide of Israel in Gaza. What is confusing about that?

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Impliment: 9:47am On Mar 24
Racoon:
We Stand With Russia - Nigerian Government Commiserates With Kremlin Over Terror Attack In Moscow

All these killings that are taken place in Nigeria have Russia ever stand with Nigeria? Soldiers were killed in Niger Delta, did Russia commiserated with Nigeria? May the souls of people died on that shooting rest in peace.
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by JaceBlaze: 9:47am On Mar 24
Want to be part of BRICS so bad,huhπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no invitation card for you ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Awaja(m): 9:49am On Mar 24
You stand with Russia while eating Ukraine grains ,de play!
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Awaja(m): 9:49am On Mar 24
You stand with Russia while eating Ukraine grains ,de play
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Krismas(m): 9:51am On Mar 24
Macphenson:
grin
1. Why are farmers protesting all over Europe?
2. Why are bandits attacking farmers in Nigeria?
3. Why is Poland throwing Ukraine grains into dustbin?
4. If your answer is correct, u will get why we never needed Ukraine grains.
5. Ukraine grains is political
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Danmisra(m): 9:55am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:
Terrorists Strike russia, you stand with Russia.
Terrorist struck ISRAEL, you stand with terrorist.
Is this not double standard?
There are no difference btw the Terrorist that struck russia and the terrorist that struck Israel.
The same Spirit! Same Jihadist Terrorism! Same terror acts!

Condolences to russia and the families of the dead.

I Stand with ISRAEL.
So for 70years that Isreal did killing and grabbing Palestinian land unjustly, they are right abi because, they are your Gods, hypocrite.

The foolish and ignorant people should know that Muslims have been leaving in Russia for decades and they have been leaving in peace . So putin and Russian know did that terrorist act.
When Israel ( Isis) attack Muslim countries and Iran, you were very happily saying it's God will but Isis ( Israel) never attack American or British military base or soldiers, Russians are not hypocrites and terrorist like you dear Isis and US.

Just wait and see how Russians will treat your darling terrorist Zelensky and his fellow Jews ( you dear Gods) Isis. Remember if you are a hypocrite others are not and don't pretend to be pious.
Dont worry Russia is coming to middle East fully and other distabilize nation to eliminate and chase you Gods to restore sanity and other.
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by osothermal(m): 10:05am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:
Terrorists Strike russia, you stand with Russia.
Terrorist struck ISRAEL, you stand with terrorist.
Is this not double standard?
There are no difference btw the Terrorist that struck russia and the terrorist that struck Israel.
The same Spirit! Same Jihadist Terrorism! Same terror acts!

Condolences to russia and the families of the dead.The same religion too

I Stand with ISRAEL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worshippers Kill Suspectedfleeing Church Bomber / Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole: Politics Of Godfatherism Or Betrayal? / Agboola Ajayi: Nine APC Cheiftains In Race To Replace Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.