Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) (33565 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by CockPit: 8:19pm On Mar 24
madridguy:
grin grin grin

At this point, there's nothing anybody can tell me, Obi is working for Tinubu. It is now very obvious Tinubu is the one backrolling him directly or indirectly to reduce PDP chances cheesy

It sounds very funny but the reality is Obi actually worked for Tinubu in the last election to destroy PDP and Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by aswani(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24
ValarDoharis:
Obi won the 2023 presidential election but was rigged out by INEC by shutting down IREV which made manual overnight collation not to be transparent while results were changed

No he didn't, he even went to court only on a President Tinubu disqualification basis.

Peter Obi cane third, good for him but not good enough, try harder next time Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 9:19pm On Mar 24
Its difficult to get the court to go through the electoral results across Nigeria esp as the fraudulent and compromised INEC wasn't cooperating and the judiciary was equally compromised. We saw what happened during the elections.
aswani:

No he didn't, he even went to court only on a President Tinubu disqualification basis.

Peter Obi cane third, good for him but not good enough, try harder next time Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 9:22pm On Mar 24
Because INEC withheld the required materials to timely do that. Secondly, not enough time to prove polling unit by polling unit across Nigeria as election petition is time bound. Lastly, there's nothing you'll prove to a compromised judiciary
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy But your Obi didn't went to court to challenge the outcome of the election but Tinubu's certificate.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Ezeifeduba: 9:25pm On Mar 24
Tomorrow same people will vote against him in elections
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24
And this is enough reason to be searching for his certificate instead of the missing election result?

ValarDoharis:
Because INEC withheld the required materials to timely do that. Secondly, not enough time to prove polling unit by polling unit across Nigeria as election petition is time bound. Lastly, there's nothing you'll prove to a compromised judiciary
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24
Same excuses as usual.

historic:

Cos he knew the court had already been compromised on the election result!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by aswani(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24
ValarDoharis:
Its difficult to get the court to go through the electoral results across Nigeria esp as the fraudulent and compromised INEC wasn't cooperating and the judiciary was equally compromised. We saw what happened during the elections.

Sir, INEC told Peter Obi's legal team to pay for the paper based results, they refused. Instead they brought blurred copies of results from IREV and claimed they won those polling units. Which judge will accept that?

Even when that Essien recalculated it, he had to stop at the point President Tinubu started giving serious gap to Peter Obi because Obidients started abusing the hell out of him saying he was an APC person when Essien was a well known Obidient at that point.

INEC can only calculate based on what polling officers sent them, Judicuacam only judge based on proof.

It can't be done based on social media loudmouth insulting and abusing others on which case Peter Obi would have won hands down.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 2:17am On Mar 25
How many PDP persons have confessed to rigging Rivers election? What did BBC and Premium times say about Rivers election? They all say Obi won. Qho did INEC declare?

INEC did not cooperate because the rigging was done by INEC.

Esssien said he needed people to help him upload of which APC people later volunteered,
unknown to him and started uploading fake results so he had to stop
aswani:

Sir, INEC told Peter Obi's legal team to pay for the paper based results, they refused. Instead they brought blurred copies of results from IREV and claimed they won those polling units. Which judge will accept that?

Even when that Essien recalculated it, he had to stop at the point President Tinubu started giving serious gap to Peter Obi because Obidients started abusing the hell out of him saying he was an APC person when Essien was a well known Obidient at that point.

INEC can only calculate based on what polling officers sent them, Judicuacam only judge based on proof.

It can't be done based on social media loudmouth insulting and abusing others on which case Peter Obi would have won hands down.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 2:18am On Mar 25
INEC wasnt cooperating because they were compromised
madridguy:
And this is enough reason to be searching for his certificate instead of the missing election result?

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by madridguy(m): 4:03am On Mar 25
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lame excuse.

ValarDoharis:
INEC wasnt cooperating because they were compromised
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by aswani(m): 5:16am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
How many PDP persons have confessed to rigging Rivers election? What did BBC and Premium times say about Rivers election? They all say Obi won. Qho did INEC declare?

Did BBC and Premium Times show numerical proof of a Peter Obi win?

That elections are rigged in Nigeria is not something I am going to argue against, I am sure even LP would have done the same in some states. However if you can't show proof that it happened which LP didn't in court in order to nullify the results, then everything else is hearsay.

An election that President Tinubu loses a whole Lagos state is not a bad one. Hopefully Peter Obi is better prepared for the next elections regardless of the party he is representing.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 5:33am On Mar 25
Its not lame. INEC shutdown IREV for a reason
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lame excuse.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:36am On Mar 25
What about your party agents at different polling units across the country?

ValarDoharis:
Its not lame. INEC shutdown IREV for a reason
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 5:36am On Mar 25
Even Tinubu knows he did not win. It was the lack of legitimacy that made him to takr rash decisions at the beginning because he wanted to gain legitimacy but it backfired.

All the rules of the election qere bend to favour the rigging of Tinubu invluding shutting down IREV
aswani:

That elections are rigged in Nigeria is not something I am going to argue against, I am sure even LP would have done the same in some states. However if you can't show proof that it happened which LP didn't in court in order to nullify the results, then everything else is hearsay.

An election that President Tinubu loses a whole Lagos state is not a bad one. Hopefully Peter Obi is better prepared for the next elections regardless of the party he is representing.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 5:39am On Mar 25
If party agents were effective and cannot be compromised, there would be no need for electronic transmission of results.

No serious country uses party agents as guarantee for credible elections. The BVAS, IREV were extolled as the game changers.
Didnt we see results being tipExed at collation centers?

Everybody knows Obi won including Tinubu.
madridguy:
What about your party agents at different polling units across the country?

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Mar 25
Stop deceiving yourself brother. Even your senior obidents on twitter, collate their result and they see no one tamper with the result before you mobs started calling him sabo as usual.

ValarDoharis:
If party agents were effective and cannot be compromised, there would be no need for electronic transmission of results.

No serious country uses party agents as guarantee for credible elections. The BVAS, IREV were extolled as the game changers.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by historic: 8:55am On Mar 25
madridguy:
Same excuses as usual.

Every sane and truthful Nigerian knows that it isn't any excuse but the fact... We all know how things play out in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 9:05am On Mar 25
Read the real reason Essien stopped colation, thats all i can tell you
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself brother. Even your senior obidents on twitter, collate their result and they see no one tamper with the result before you mobs started calling him sabo as usual.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by historic: 9:07am On Mar 25
aswani:

You are sure even LP would have done the same ( you are inferring that they rigged ) in some states. But the question here is how can a party you all said doesn't have structure be able to rig out the two renowned and giant parties of APC and PDP? Doesn't it sound absurd to your ears? Where Dem get power from to carry out such fear!?... My Friend you all know he won those states hands down but still carrying that senseless notion that since he won with a wide margin which your principal couldn't get in the supposed states he won then that means he (Peter Obi) rigged to win those states he won.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Mar 25
Essien stopped collation when IPoB Mobs were attacking him.

ValarDoharis:
Read the real reason Essien stopped colation, thats all i can tell you
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by historic: 9:09am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
Even Tinubu knows he did not win. It was the lack of legitimacy that made him to takr rash decisions at the beginning because he wanted to gain legitimacy but it backfired.

All the rules of the election qere bend to favour the rigging of Tinubu invluding shutting down IREV

Don't mind them... Even their principal knows he didn't win and he even said it himself when he made that statement "l know you people didn't vote for me".

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by historic: 9:10am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by aswani(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25
historic:

You are sure even LP would have done the same ( you are inferring that they rigged ) in some states. But the question here is how can a party you all said doesn't have structure be able to rig out the two renowned and giant parties of APC and PDP? Doesn't it sound absurd to your ears? Where Dem get power from to carry out such fear!?... My Friend you all know he won those states hands down but still carrying that senseless notion that since he won with a wide margin which your principal couldn't get in the supposed states he won then that means he (Peter Obi) rigged to win those states he won.

President Tinubu is not my principal as I didn't vote for him.

I never told anyone LP don't have structure, they clearly had momentum but it wasn't enough.

People can only go by proof, if I tell people you stole from me and don't bring proof, no one will believe it and neither should they, same as for the elections.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by aswani(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:

How were they bent to favour President Tinubu, Peter Obi won Lagos for God's sake.

He didn't need legitimacy, Obidients were never going to like him even if he releases Namdi Kanu plus INEC declared him a winner as did the Courts.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by historic: 5:20pm On Mar 25
aswani:

President Tinubu is not my principal as I didn't vote for him.

I never told anyone LP don't have structure, they clearly had momentum but it wasn't enough.

People can only go by proof, if I tell people you stole from me and don't bring proof, no one will believe it and neither should they, same as for the elections.

Nigerians don't need proof to know the truth cos the politicians or big wigs know how to go about their rigging games with ease...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by aswani(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25
historic:

Nigerians don't need proof to know the truth cos the politicians or big wigs know how to go about their rigging games with ease...

No bi today. Even afta you and I don peme, dem go still dey rig.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 8:07pm On Mar 25
What concerns Obidients with Kanu, stop diverting. INEC is a fraudulent organization,
the courts are corrupt and thats why Nigeria is where she is
aswani:

How were they bent to favour President Tinubu, Peter Obi won Lagos for God's sake.

He didn't need legitimacy, Obidients were never going to like him even if he releases Namdi Kanu plus INEC declared him a winner as did the Courts.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by ValarDoharis: 8:15pm On Mar 25
That was not the reason. Read the statement he put out if you care to find out
madridguy:
Essien stopped collation when IPoB Mobs were attacking him.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by aswani(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
What concerns Obidients with Kanu, stop diverting. INEC is a fraudulent organization,
the courts are corrupt and thats why Nigeria is where she is

Where the Courts corrupt when Peter Obi was winning at election tribunals?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by wellmax(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22
Believeintruth:

There is no deceit there. Just shut up.

Since he became a politician to last year, how many Islamic schools did he visit ? Now he's looking for votes and trying to look good. He wi still labour in vain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.