Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) (33590 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Lithiumite: 10:23pm On Mar 23
Massiveglory:
Some people will not be able to sleep 2nite.
They will be like, which kain man bi dis?
After providing a mosque in the north with borehole after 30yrs, you are here again.

This is not election season, yet
From North to south , east to west, PO the people's president is meeting the people and putting smiles on their faces.

This is when you know and understand who is a true leader.

If you know how much this is demarketing your obi,you will shudder at his lack of a well thought out PR......What did he do when he was governor to promote the interest of Muslims and promote inter religious and tribal harmony......Peter already has that toga of a tribal/ Catholic chauvinist.....the toga is so attached to him that no amount of effort can take it off......only if you know how much this is working in the interest of tinubu,u will be shocked.....now how will the opposition unite against APC.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Lithiumite: 10:25pm On Mar 23
rinzaugustine:
My president ..a detribalized Nigerian who believes in religious and tribal harmony from his actions in a heterogeneous society like Nigeria. A man with the kind of brain needed to transform Nigeria to a world power not one infested with Emilokan tribalism maggots.. Peter obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics. Nobody have ever inspired me more than peter obi. He took labor party from obscurity to national stardom within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 10 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with peter obi

You are trying to promote Ur obi but yet still insulting those you are supposed to convince and try to buy to Ur side.....u think it's only obidients that will vote when the time comes.....dey play!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by soccerlite: 10:33pm On Mar 23
helinues:

Peter Obi in romance with Muslims while the Obidients detest same Muslims.

Interesting

Bitter.fact
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by rinzaugustine: 10:33pm On Mar 23
Lithiumite:

You are trying to promote Ur obi but yet still insulting those you are supposed to convince and try to buy to Ur side.....u think it's only obidients that will vote when the time comes.....dey play!!
Apart from the one I insulted tinubu for bad leadership, where is the insult there ? Besides I am not “promoting “ anybody. I have nothing personal with Peter Obi and he doesn’t even know me. I just want a bettter Nigeria that works and believe within me Obi can do that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by CockPit: 10:38pm On Mar 23
Believeintruth:

And Tinubu is not a tribal bigot?

I mean, Obi is spending his energy and will never be appreciated. If I were him , I will just enjoy my money and let Nigeria crash.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by idealogical: 10:50pm On Mar 23
grin

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by jembewon: 10:51pm On Mar 23
Apc nairaland chapter are really working
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by bentenny(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23
Kai Obi dey really live and do better business rent free for some pipu coconut cerebrum 🤣🤣
Just see the undiluted tears esp from the jobless 'helium' and 'yarimumu'😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by idealogical: 11:06pm On Mar 23
Not too long ago, we must take back our country, this is religious war, northerners are poor almagiri, Nigeria is finished and so on

This comedic and condescending game is dead on arrival..

You be damaged goods, you are politically obsolete and irrelevant in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Iceberg3: 11:08pm On Mar 23
helinues:

If Peter Obi want us to take him seriously about his romance with the Muslims,he should build 2 central mosques in Anambra state

grin
Y.m.m yaff spoken
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by MrGerald(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23
helinues:

If Peter Obi want us to take him seriously about his romance with the Muslims,he should build 2 central mosques in Anambra state

grin
He rebuild two mosques during his time as governor in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:59pm On Mar 23
Peter Obi is something else
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by MrsAminaBello(f): 12:03am On Mar 24
madridguy:
grin grin grin

At this point, there's nothing anybody can tell me, Obi is working for Tinubu. It is now very obvious Tinubu is the one backrolling him directly or indirectly to reduce PDP chances cheesy
Cc SalamRushdie is this true??
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by limeta(f): 12:09am On Mar 24
helinues:

grin

Here is what they been hiding all the time
Is all about islamazation how to turn the south east into Muslim region
Anambra state do not belong to the Obi.s family there won't be no Muslim terrorist training centre here in Anambra not today not tomorrow.

Tinubu is Nigeria president how did that change anything in yoruba land
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Alaminkd(m): 12:10am On Mar 24
Before election yes dady.after election yes shiekh
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:14am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:

Cc SalamRushdie is this true??

500 percent Obi and Obidients work for Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:22am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Seun suppose fix boxing match for some of us here outside Nairaland make we commot some of una teeth

Which one be obidients hate Muslims?

Nobody hates any Muslim na their killings and massacre nobody like

The people I will beat with clear conscience eh......
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:24am On Mar 24
rinzaugustine:
My president ..a detribalized Nigerian who believes in religious and tribal harmony from his actions in a heterogeneous society like Nigeria. A man with the kind of brain needed to transform Nigeria to a world power not one infested with Emilokan tribalism maggots.. Peter obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics. Nobody have ever inspired me more than peter obi. He took labor party from obscurity to national stardom within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 10 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with peter obi

Dey play
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 12:26am On Mar 24
What's all these visits even all about is it for political patronage or he wants to convert to Islam? I don't understand.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Lithiumite: 1:33am On Mar 24
rinzaugustine:
Apart from the one I insulted tinubu for bad leadership, where is the insult there ? Besides I am not “promoting “ anybody. I have nothing personal with Peter Obi and he doesn’t even know me. I just want a bettter Nigeria that works and believe within me Obi can do that

Telling barefaced lies....go read your post again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 3:09am On Mar 24
helinues:

Interesting
Peter OBi just refused to disappear. His presence burns the enemy like sulphur.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 3:09am On Mar 24
Mrexcell:
What's all these visits even all about is it for political patronage or he wants to convert to Islam? I don't understand.
Stewpid question.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Bayajjidda: 3:55am On Mar 24
madridguy:
Chukwudi go and rest... No vacancy in Aso Rock.

Mumuni, as asorock na your papa house na.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by nuruajao: 4:02am On Mar 24
Goodvibes007:

😂😂😂

He even wore a Yoruba cap because these are Yoruba Muslims as Obidients love to call them. Obidients "Yoruba Muslim" chants in the mud.

He would also be romancing traditionalists after the Muslims are done with fasting.
you are a funny Man 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by tj4luck(m): 4:04am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Seun suppose fix boxing match for some of us here outside Nairaland make we commot some of una teeth

Which one be obidients hate Muslims?

Nobody hates any Muslim na their killings and massacre nobody like

How many of your family members have they killed? Some if just open your gutter mouth waa
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Babalola0920: 4:46am On Mar 24
helinues:

Interesting

Obi acting !
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by bewla(m): 5:02am On Mar 24
madridguy:
grin grin grin

At this point, there's nothing anybody can tell me, Obi is working for Tinubu. It is now very obvious Tinubu is the one backrolling him directly or indirectly to reduce PDP chances cheesy
2027 work as already began
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Mineisgrace(f): 5:05am On Mar 24
Patriotic9ja:
Desperation of a dying horse 🐎
lol
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:10am On Mar 24
Massiveglory:
Some people will not be able to sleep 2nite.
They will be like, which kain man bi dis?
After providing a mosque in the north with borehole after 30yrs, you are here again.

This is not election season, yet
From North to south , east to west, PO the people's president is meeting the people and putting smiles on their faces.

This is when you know and understand who is a true leader.

When he visits the Ogun and Sango worshippers, wake me up🤣🤣🤣.

The guy is trying so hard to make us forget yes-daddy🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by Perseverance127: 5:14am On Mar 24
This man is too desperate to be President, too bad. I detest this.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by hafeeanubasy: 5:18am On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

This is stale tactics go and rest it is not working anymore. This issue had been thrashed before 2023 elections. I guess you have just been newly recruited to the WhatsApp group that is why you are bringing stale news.
😆

This one brain has been looted.

What is the difference between all this show off and fayoshe and co eating Agbado on the street for votes?

FRAUD and his MAGAs

Re: Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) by hafeeanubasy: 5:21am On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

Dude this is stale you should learn when to stop using stale tactics especially when it is not working. This issue has been clarified since. Dude go and rest.
Clarified for fools 😆
He dey pain say his packaged and white washed fraud is being exposed 😆

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust / Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.