Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) (18933 Views)

VIDEO: Kcee Ft. Timaya – Erima / Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) / Download One Republic & Logic — start Again (13 Reasons Why) Zippyshare Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Johel(m): 8:25am On Mar 24
Rapmoney:
KCee of Five Star Music featured One Republic in his recently released song 'Ojapiano' (Remix).

Watch the official video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-mt-yGvvs

This is weird, funny, ridiculous, definitely a huge flop.
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Ykc2(m): 8:26am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:
If you like, feature Queen Elizabeth. If you know you want to ever be considered for Grammys, go and start learning Yoruba language.

In Naija music, if you don't understand Yoruba language, you can never enter top 5. Never.

so then no yoruba player go ever captain nigeria super eagles and they will unless the person is igbo that how it goes

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by RecentHistory: 8:27am On Mar 24
Dickson178:
But why zlatan never carry Grammy? Apon the whole Yoruba language wey him dey speak!

This man here Sikiru Adepoju has more Grammys than you, your ancestors, your generations unborn and your entire region put together.

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by nedekid: 8:28am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

Sade Adu is Yoruba
Seal is Olusegun. Yoruba.
Chamillionaire is Yoruba. He get Grammys.
One member of the Lighthouse family is Yoruba. Grammy dey him hand.

It is yu people from that side who see yourselves as inferior to whites. Yorubas dey beat oyinbo dey collect Grammys, no be today.
No worry, speed dalington aka akpi is on route for a Grammy win. grin

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by RecentHistory: 8:30am On Mar 24
Ykc2:
so then no yoruba player go ever captain nigeria super eagles and they will unless the person is igbo that how it goes

You don't understand. Even in soccer, na houseboy work una dey do. The decision makers are not Igbos.
You don ever produce Minister of sports?
You don ever produce NFF Chair?
But to dey carry ball run about like camel, them go remember una.

How you wan take dictate to Yorubas in sports? How?
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by RecentHistory: 8:31am On Mar 24
nedekid:

No worry, speed dalington aka akpi is on route for a Grammy win. grin

I agree with you. He should just keep singing what he is singing.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Ykc2(m): 8:34am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

You don't understand. Even in soccer, na houseboy work una dey do. The decision makers are not Igbos.
You don ever produce Minister of sports?
You don ever produce NFF Chair?
But to dey carry ball run about like camel, them go remember una.

How you wan take dictate to Yorubas in sports? How?
ok I thought I was talking to someone with sense not knowing I was replying one isika from oshogbo ,if that music pain go die

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by RecentHistory: 8:37am On Mar 24
Ykc2:
ok I thought I was talking to someone with sense not knowing I was replying one isika from oshogbo ,if that music pain go die

The pinnacle of musical achievements is the Grammys. This one is talking of captain of a team

Na reasoning like this make una no see Grammys collect.
I just dey pity your ancestors. See wetin them born. grin
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Ykc2(m): 8:53am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

The pinnacle of musical achievements is the Grammys. This one is talking of captain of a team

Na reasoning like this make una no see Grammys collect.
I just dey pity your ancestors. See wetin them born. grin
so name yoruba musicians with Grammy awards let's see

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by RecentHistory: 8:58am On Mar 24
Ykc2:
so name yoruba musicians with Grammy awards let's see

Is Google charging you to use their service?

Or they need to translate Google into your language before you know how to use Google?
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Ykc2(m): 9:13am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

Is Google charging you to use their service?

Or they need to translate Google into your language before you know how to use Google?
write their names make I shame you

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:47am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

All those you mentioned, how many of them won a single Grammys?
This Kcee here, how many awards has he won?
Shinedu tell us.

History has or that no one from that side has ever won a Grammys. In fact, those demented Twins called Psquare once ranted that Headies is a Yoruba award because they refused giving them. Abi Grammys dey marginalise you too?

Sit in your Mkpummiri joint and be typing rubbish instead of you to go and learn Yoruba.

You could've said all these without crying grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:50am On Mar 24
Rapmoney:
KCee of Five Star Music featured One Republic in his recently released song 'Ojapiano' (Remix).

Watch the official video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-mt-yGvvs

Expensive trash.
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by DeGods007(m): 9:55am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

Davido will buy your entire family and tie you at his gate to be barking.

Shut up we are talking about your wretched family here...

Poor man's opinion don't count 🤣🤣
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Kingcalls: 9:58am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

Sade Adu is Yoruba
Seal is Olusegun. Yoruba.
Chamillionaire is Yoruba. He get Grammys.
One member of the Lighthouse family is Yoruba. Grammy dey him hand.

It is yu people from that side who see yourselves as inferior to whites. Yorubas dey beat oyinbo dey collect Grammys, no be today.

Mumu... mention one of their songs that they used a yoruba word...they even abandoned their yoruba names so not to stain their chance...

You are calling Americans that have local roots in their blood but know nothing about ur tribe ... they can't even speak that language or understand it
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Kingcalls: 10:00am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

You can't care about the language of Grammy winners cos you're the child of a loser.

Davido will buy your entire family and tie you at his gate to be barking.

Ok...but I will buy ur entire family and I would not even need to tie u people.... u will tie urselves with smiles all over ur faces in front of my gate ....smiling to anyone that passes
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by guru90: 10:12am On Mar 24
I swear... if Kcee ft Flavour. .. it will be more bad than this one..... .
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by guru90: 10:13am On Mar 24
ThMysteriousMan:

Expensive trash.

u gat oil 4 ur brain..... confirmed Expensive Trash...
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 10:33am On Mar 24
Princedapace:

oga shut da fvck, Kcee rained in his time and bagged many awards. He is a boss to still make songs that trends globally till date. He has been on this for over 10 years. Not too many musicians can remain relevant for that long. So chill
At one time, it was dominated by the Igbos with the likes of Flavor songs hitting all over the country, Psquare heating all over the country, Phyno even been played in the north, Tecko hitting the airwaves, RunTown rulling the continent, Don Jazzy, and the list goes on. The igbos also ruled the movie and music industry few years back. It is the turn of the Yorubas, enjoy. No body wins for ever, na turn by turn.
Forget these gen Zs that don't know anything. They think what they know is the only knowledge in the world
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by nnol(m): 10:41am On Mar 24
Flavour and Odumodu black would have done a better remix.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by akindele254: 10:49am On Mar 24
BangerBanger...
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Obainor(m): 11:03am On Mar 24
full of b******* remixing native song with a foreigner. Without considering our indigenous musicians. Like Flavour, phyno and Odumodu black, Wise up, you say No
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24
Worst Musician in Nigeria When it Comes to Dressing
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by JaySmart4422: 2:00pm On Mar 24
Remove the flute from that song n you will know how of a rubbish that song is
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Airlord2030: 4:26pm On Mar 24
eastcoast100:
This is what you see when you share country with Yoruba tribalist lunatic
He is a tribalistic dealist Yoruba demon for you..
Always like to envy and measure dick with igbos as if igbos na their mate....This news is about Kcee but the evil envious spirit in him about igbos did not allow him to pass the news.
Tomorrow the same person will call you children of hate.
Anytime any news that involves igbo person, such extremist tribalist will see them surface..But, if it is Fulani slaughtering afonjii this olodo mind jump and pass...

chinedu wan cry cheesy

That guy said the truth tongue
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Aurelius1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

You are a loser from a place where they can never get a Grammys. Never.
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by ezegenigbonine: 5:38pm On Mar 24
NGArmyTerrorist:
I no fit waste 1kb

Racist grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Princedapace(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

All those you mentioned, how many of them won a single Grammys?
This Kcee here, how many awards has he won?
Shinedu tell us.

History has or that no one from that side has ever won a Grammys. In fact, those demented Twins called Psquare once ranted that Headies is a Yoruba award because they refused giving them. Abi Grammys dey marginalise you too?

Sit in your Mkpummiri joint and be typing rubbish instead of you to go and learn Yoruba.

Fvck off with Grammy. Which Grammy? What is my business with an award owned by the US? Does kizz Daniels is a better musician than Davido with hit songs that has gone all over the country, has he won Grammy? Tiwa sings so well, has she won Grammy?
Abeg make Una rest with this yeye Grammy. I'm tired of some of u here.
Igbos chest beat, Una come for them that they chest beat, but u guys are free to chest beat every time ?
These guys I mentioned ruled music industry 10 years ago and were house hold names within and outside Africa
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by Princedapace(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24
Oladimeji13:
lol😂😂😂no time Igbo ever dominated music v u forgotten dbanj,wizkid,olamide has more hits than phyno,runtown and co and again Yoruba took Naija music to another level I meant international recognition
Your hit song may not be hit song in other regions. Nigeria is large.
The guys I mentioned have great songs that we vibed too.
Na only Una know wetin some of u gain here by ways dragging Ur selves..pls Una matter tire me here abeg.
I personally don't even like many of the so called south west musicians. For instance, Davido sings nonsense.
In award matter, a lot of factors are involved such as connection and PR. That doesn't make u a better musician.
Kizz Daniel sings better than Davido but has not won the so called Grammy. Tiwa is a great singer but has no Grammy.
Pls make Una park well with this Grammy thing.
The guys I mentioned took Nigeria music to the next level that paced way for what we have today. same as nollywood that was why we had some yorubas act in Igbo themed movies such as Olu jacobs.
Pls give Igbos their flowers and make Una stop this craps. I don't know what Igbos and yorubas do each other shaa.
I shall like to knack yoruba babes. They are sweet. Make the two tribes stop the yeye hates.
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by RecentHistory: 7:57pm On Mar 24
Princedapace:

Fvck off with Grammy. Which Grammy? What is my business with an award owned by the US? Does kizz Daniels is a better musician than Davido with hit songs that has gone all over the country, has he won Grammy? Tiwa sings so well, has she won Grammy?
Abeg make Una rest with this yeye Grammy. I'm tired of some of u here.
Igbos chest beat, Una come for them that they chest beat, but u guys are free to chest beat every time ?
These guys I mentioned ruled music industry 10 years ago and were house hold names within and outside Africa

Grammy is the top of musical achievements. And Igbos can never get it.

Bleep off with Grammy. Davido that belittled Grammy years ago almost ran mad when he lost this year. That's how Chunua Achebe was doing fvxk off with Nobel Prize until he started crying in his old age.

Nigga, nothing you until you cop a Grammy bro.
Re: Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) by JooEeL(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24
jamesversion:

You hit the nail on the head. For such such a dope beat, the lyrics of the song is just whack. I only play the instrumental. He needs to write better lyrics or use ghost writers.

I didn’t critique the earlier version because i felt kcee was just bouncing back into d limelight after a while. because its never guaranteed a song will be a hit, sometimes pen game is relegated. But once the hit is confirmed and u have a chance to do a remix, mehn, u can enhance d lyrics na.

Its well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Idibia - Enter The Place / Terry G's Funky New Look with New Video - See Groove 2 / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.