Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend (41499 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available / Original BURANTASHI For The Treatment Of Premature Ejaculation / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 8:01am On Mar 24
cry True Life Story
We were best friends from just after Junior Secondary School. Even after Secondary School when we went to different higher institutions, he still severally visited me in University of Ibadan whenever they were on break and I too sometimes reciprocated as he schooled at FUTMINA.

Due to the earlier demise of my Dad, I became self-employed right form 200 Level in the University, providing consultancy services for people. Years after we graduated, I already built 2 Houses while my friend was still struggling financially. He came to visit me for a period of time during which I was instrumental to him getting a contract job in same City where I lived.

I often dropped him at work early in the morning while driving to my Clients locations, and I also picked him up after work when I'm driving close by. It was on one of those days while driving home after doing some shoppings at ShopRite that an Aboki that sells Burantashi (herbs and roots stocked into plastic bottle) approached us as we were in traffic jam. I avoid anything sex-enhancement like I would a deadly plague, maybe because of my Deeper Life Church mentality that prefers to appreciate my natural God-given ability. I strongly believe that my CREATOR never made a mistake by making me unique. If Nick Vujicic that HE Created with no hands and legs could focus on Thanking CREATOR of Humanity who then unfolded his Glorious Destiny and Marriage, I will be foolish not to be grateful for how HE Created me. My friend was too eager to buy it but I discouraged him. However, my effort to prevent him from buying it soon failed when the seller brought out various sizes of joysticks carved from woods (6" inches, 8 inches, 10 inches and even 15" inches) and told us that he has the specific Burantashi that would make small penis to grow within just few days to any size chosen from the samples.

My friend's eyes widen with unprecedented excitement as he chose 8" inches carved Penis.
The guy brought out the Burantashi and collected N50 payment from my friend, all these happe in Abuja back in 2018. I pleaded with my friend that he doesn't need such to make a woman orgasm. When we got back home, I got him videos on how to easily locate the female center of gravity and I showed him the best E-Book on how to use fingering the center of gravity to take a woman to Cloud Nine even before climbing her. I explained to him that to reach orgasm is the most important thing to a woman during sexual encounter and making it happen before penetration with phallus would also be very satisfying for most ladies. All my efforts to get him to throw it away failed. As instructed by the seller, my friend filled Burantashi bottle with water and started drinking it first thing in the morning when the liquid has turned dark brown. Few days after was weekend, so he travelled to meet his wife.

Later when he came back, he told me that the Burantashi really worked, that as he entered his wife, she moaned loudly "Uuurh" I just shook my head. Not long after this (precisely about 2 weeks later) I discovered that my friend started getting tired easily. I also recall that he told me that his wife asked him why his sperm looked kind of brownish in colour that day instead of normal. The Company he works with later suspended activities. My friend returned to his family as I travelled out of the Country. Many times he calls me that he needed money and I sent thinking it's just for home keeping. I never knew he was constantly in and out of Hospital. Just a little over a year, I heard the shattering News that my friend has died. cry

He is the best loving sincere considerate kind-hearted human being that I ever know. I have never met a kind-hearted Soul like him, he is simply the best. Still so painful that he is gone. cry

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 8:01am On Mar 24
His death left a void in my heart that no one could ever fill.

illicit:
Oya tell us

How can we get ur ebook and how much
🥵
My brother, I'm not the Author and I'm not selling. tongue

I will only give such to married People here or those that are about to Wed, I would Not share such powerful sexual knowledge that fvck boys would go and use to break innocent girls hearts more. If you won't marry her, why selfishly make her stick around?! Leave her preserved for her future Husband and the CREATOR of Humanity shall reward you in return.

Wasky101:
Fellas do the one wey u fit do if nah 2mins or 10mins just do your part.

You are not obliged to satisfy any women. Especially if it's transactional.

If you must satisfy your partner use your finger and mouth,after do the one God give u power for and rest.

After all this nah gender wey vibrator no fit satisfy allways buying an upgrade
With vital info that was exposed here on NL sometimes ago, using Mouth down there is a complete NO! See the the Thread below: People getting Throat Cancer because of using their Tongue for what It was Not Created for! Just as we we never knew HIV before Sodomy became popular, Throat Cancer was not a thing till Oraal Sex was Demonically popularized.
I agree with using Fingering as the best most effective way, far better than the Over-Hyped Oral degeneration. Fingering works excellently well when it comes to giving a woman Orgasm by Clitoral or/and dG-Spot continual fhondling during Romance. Only that many men are not patient and unselfish enough to ensure she "Comes" first before they enter. If only they knew that they do themselves the greatest Favour when their woman releases first, as she would prepare the sweetest best Dish for hubby after such.
Click to READ: https://www.nairaland.com/5652053/cunnilingus-husband-wife-sin
VEHINTOLAR:

Thanks a lot for this great teaching. May the Almighty God continue to bless your ministry in Jesus mighty name,amen !

iCauseTrouble:
You always see those Burantashi guys everywhere in Abuja. Especially in motor parks.
Those drugs do just harm to the body.
They are just selling the killer products to survive why preying in the gullibility of the buyers.
Very true my brother. But many that have been deceived to lost their Manliness Self-esteem to Burantashi Slavery would not agree with the Bitter Truth that you've just said.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by illicit(m): 8:16am On Mar 24
Oya tell us

🥵

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 8:18am On Mar 24
Wow! Just wow! I never thought this would make fp. Happy Palm Sunday to us all. Only the truly wise University Graduates and Undergraduates would start Business or Farming (which is the wisest and easiest Productive action to take) after reading this, those that designed the Western Education for us said they "don't want a Nation of Thinkers(Community/Humanity Problem Solvers) they want a Nation of dumbed-down Literate People who will never truly use their Brains" Truly, Slavery was re-orchestrated and camouflaged, a Million Thanks to the guy that shared this on NL. Like if you Agree with the eye-opening Truth that he said:
moscobabs:
JUST ANOTHER COMMON SENSE LECTURE.

Give N150,000 to a secondary school dropout and watch him buy a stove, a frying pan, cooking oil and other things to start Indomie business.

In just three years, the young man will have a wife, a plot of land worth N1million, a Tokunbo car, a TV, sofa, bed, etc in his one-bedroom house.

Give N1m to most university graduates and watch them buy Samsung Galaxy phones and several pairs of skinny jeans, take their numerous girlfriends out, take selfies and post them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

In less than two years, they will be buying Indomie on credit from the secondary school dropout and paying rent or staying in their parents' house.

The question is:
DOES EDUCATION BREED WASTE, ARROGANCE, GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY?

Education does not necessarily breed any of the above, but it makes you look down on possibilities as "not befitting my status".

Unemployment is actually higher amongst the educated than amongst the uneducated.

The uneducated are more innovative and ready to do what the educated will refer to as "dirty, menial jobs".

And before you know it, the uneducated guy will be needing an Accountant to manage his finance books and will now employ the educated guy!

That is the reality of our society!
*My counsel...Work as if you have no certificate, remain humble...*

From Haruna Braimoh
Copy the link in my Signature and paste in your Browser to Join the Abuja-based Youths praying for Nigeria and planning something Big with the Presidency.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by samwash(m): 8:25am On Mar 24
illicit:
Oya tell us

🥵

I kwn say na waytin he wan sell be that just that he choice to beat around the bush.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by fidelmarshal199: 8:34am On Mar 24
Praying4Nigeria:
My brother, I'm not the Author and I'm not selling. tongue

I will only give it to married People here or those that are about to Wed, I would Not share such powerful sexual knowledge that fvck boys would go and use to break innocent girls hearts more. If you won't marry her, while make selfishly make her stick around?! Leave her preserved for her future Husband and the CREATOR of Humanity shall reward you in return.

So it was the burantashi he took over a year ago that eventually killed him? Writing a sensational story won't make people to buy your books if they don't want to.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by JOACHINpedro: 8:35am On Mar 24
As a guy, sex is one thing that gets exhausting once done. No wonder we don't have male wh.ores working at night to service female customers.
Men are highly disadvantaged in sex but the ego won't let us think. I laugh when a man with small dịck complains. People that don't get to hide their erection in public, easy lifesyle

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 8:35am On Mar 24
samwash:

I kwn say na waytin he wan sell be that just that he choice to beat around the bush.
Not true, very funny. I earn too much for such shenanigans. I shared the story to help people know that some so called Burantashi out there are killing People! Who knows, someone that read this may be able to warn his cousin, brother or uncle just before such used his own hand and money to buy slow poison called Burantashi again.

It was also on nairaland here that I read sometimes ago that piri refused to go down after a guy used it, eventually surgery that rendered him permanently impotent was carried out to save his life.

Not to even talk of many that became possessed with Sex Demons that fvcked innocent girls to Death after taking Burantashi!
Can a normal humanbeing fvck a girl to death?! NO! It is obvious that some of these sex drugs open Soul's gateway for Sex Demons possession, how else would a sensible man be having sex with a girl and not notice that she has become so uncomfortable for so long even till she dies!

twosquare:
Anyone without Ed should not near sex enhancing drugs. Those who it is meant for know their uses and works as prescribed, because their body is deficient in that aspect.

It's like someone without eye problems using a drug for conjuncvitis.

As for Burantashi, it's dangerous to use a drug that you really don't know the ingredients. Many will sell fake, and we know how drug is abused in that region from which Burantashi is from.
Simple.

No go die because of toto.

Cc. Praying4Nigeria, share update with we married folks. Check dm.
Exactly my brother.

Christane:
Am I safe to say dat love for sex killed your friend??
cry Yet, some are still making this mistake. See: https://www.nairaland.com/5652053/cunnilingus-husband-wife-sin

FuckYeyeMods:
I lost my friend to something similar...
Even him the deceased might not really remember what leads to his heart problem he later developed.
The woman he married stick and got married to my guy because of good sex.
500mg.. 600mg... 1000mg all sort of milligrams.
Unfortunately, those sexual enhancement probably lead to his heart problem he developed later in life.
Guys should be very careful. Immediately after the whatever satisfaction you think you've provided, she can still jump to that guy she's cheating with even without him satisfying her sexually or financially.
Cheating is addiction and often time not due to finance or sexual satisfaction.
They just want to be with a different person.
Exactly! The Truth is that Sexual Enhancement Drugs shortens Life Span. Thanks for sharing your experience on this timely Topic too.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 8:47am On Mar 24
JOACHINpedro:
As a guy, sex is one thing that gets exhausting once done. No wonder we don't have male wh.ores working at night to service female customers.
Men are highly disadvantaged in sex but the ego won't let us think. I laugh when a man with small dịck complains. People that don't get to hide their erection in public, easy lifesyle
GOD Bless you tremendously my brother. Satan has really manipulated many in this Generation to live their lives just for Sex and Sexual pleasures instead of focusing on bringing out their Divine Original Destiny to benefit Humanity.

I discovered that Satan knew that the most effective way to Erroneously and Demonically Divert the Productive Energy of those the our CREATOR sent to this World with specific Assignments to come and provide Solution to Specific Problems of Humanity, is to bombard them with Sexual images, audio, audiovisuals, sexualized musics, etc from young age so that by the time they are Adults, they would have far lost their Way and Direction so far away from Focusing on their Divine Original Destiny of being unprecedented Inventors/Bringers of Solutions to Humanity's Problems. To make matter worse, many ultimately become additional Problems for the World impregnating and aborting innocent Souls instead of the to Focus their Lives on Being Unprecedented Glorious Solution that they were sent to be unto this Generation. Change begins with you and I. As for me, I have vowed that I shall never climb a woman that is not my wife. It is a good starting point to start Maximizing Human Spiritual Focal Power. How about you?

Originalsly:

How many times have we read here on NL about men dying during "marathon sex" in hotels? Let's pause for a while and chew on what is presented instead of jumping to unreasonable conclusions.

I don't agree with OP being 100% sure that the burantashi was the cause of his friend's demise .... but from what he said it is reasonable to conclude it had something to do with it. From my understanding... OP is warning us not to be buying burantashi because 1. ... we do not know the content nor the effects 2. ... we should depend on our natural sexual capabilities... 3. ... if we need a booster to maintain our performance we should seek out the natural herbs and prepare it ourselves so we know exactly what we are putting into our bodies and how much boost we will get from it ...4. ... it makes no sense wanting to go for hours... only a fool will believe that will be impressive to a woman ...and 5. ... what we take to boost sex can unknowingly boost the destruction of our bodies and lead to death.... as most likely in the case presented.

My own advice is pretty much the same .... but add we must bear in mind there are designer drugs that can be added to traditional natural aphrodisiacs that will boost the effect multiple times ... and also damage our organs wayyy more quickly. What we think we are buying... is not what they are selling. His friend most likely had serious organ damage as a result of the concoction.
Excellently said. Thanks so much, I really hope many would listen before it becomes too late for them too.

As for the Married young and old Men that wants sexual Stamina but wouldn't like to go out in the morning to Run and Exercise, I advise all to do just 30 Situp Exercises every morning(this even Add to Long Life, go and Research the latest Discovery about The 2nd Brain which is situated just below the belly button side, plus Jumping with both legs(if you don't have skipping ropes) 100 times, topping it up with just 30 to 50 Press up. Your Wife would be shocked by the sudden change in length of Time it takes you before you release during Coitus if you start these 3 simple Exercises in your Room thrice or 5 times a week. Many Drugs would never even give you the Transformation that these simple Exercises would help your Body to Enjoy. If you still want more Superhuman performance in bed, then Add Kegels Exercises daily. But whatever you do, AVOID sexual-enhancememt drugs! Your body does Not need such!

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by drimzsmoke(m): 8:52am On Mar 24
Praying4Nigeria:
cry True Life Story
We were best friends from just after Junior Secondary School. Even after Secondary School when we went to different higher institutions, he still severally visited me in University of Ibadan whenever they were on break and I too sometimes reciprocated as he schooled at FUTMINA.

Due to the earlier demise of my Dad, I became self-employed right form 200 Level in the University, providing consultancy services for people. Years after we graduated, I already built 2 Houses while my friend was still struggling financially. He came to visit me for a period of time during which I was instrumental to him getting a contract job in same City where I lived.

I often dropped him at work early in the morning while driving to my Clients locations, and I also picked him up after work when I'm driving close by. It was on one of those days while driving home after doing some shoppings at ShopRite that an Aboki that sells Burantashi (herbs and roots stocked into plastic bottle) approached us as we were in traffic jam. I avoid anything sex-enhancement like I would a deadly plague, maybe because of my Deeper Life Church mentality that prefers to appreciate my natural God-given ability. I strongly believe that my CREATOR never made a mistake by making me unique. If Nick Vujicic that HE Created with no hands and legs could focus on Thanking CREATOR of Humanity who then unfolded his Glorious Destiny and Marriage, I will be foolish not to be grateful for how HE Created me. My friend was too eager to buy it but I discouraged him. However, my effort to prevent him from buying it soon failed when the seller brought out various sizes of joysticks carved from woods (6" inches, 8 inches, 10 inches and even 15" inches) and told us that he has the specific Burantashi that would make small penis to grow within just few days to any size chosen from the samples.

My friend's eyes widen with unprecedented excitement as he chose 8" inches carved Penis.
The guy brought out the Burantashi and collected N50 payment from my friend, all these happe in Abuja back in 2018. I pleaded with my friend that he doesn't need such to make a woman orgasm. When we got back home, I got him videos on how to easily locate the female center of gravity and I showed him the best E-Book on how to use fingering the center of gravity to take a woman to Cloud Nine even before climbing her. I explained to him that to reach orgasm is the most important thing to a woman during sexual encounter and making it happen before penetration with phallus would also be very satisfying for most ladies. All my efforts to get him to throw it away failed. As instructed by the seller, my friend filled Burantashi bottle with water and started drinking it first thing in the morning when the liquid has turned dark brown. Few days after was weekend, so he travelled to meet his wife.

Later when he came back, he told me that the Burantashi really worked, that as he entered his wife, she moaned loudly "Uuurh" I just shook my head. Long long after this, I discovered that my friend started getting tired easily. The Company he works with later suspended activities. My friend returned to his family as I travelled out of the Country. Many times he calls me that he needed money and I sent thinking is just for home keeping. I never knew he was constantly in and out of Hospital. Just a little over a year, I heard the shattering News that my friend has died. cry

He is the best loving sincere considerate kind-hearted human being that I know. I have never met a kind-hearted Soul like him, he is simply the best. Still so painful that he is gone. cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sir, you're a clown. So how did you know what killed your friend?
Fallacy of false cause!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by LordGuru1: 8:58am On Mar 24
fidelmarshal199:

So it was the burantashi he took over a year ago that eventually killed him? Writing a sensational story won't make people to buy your books if they don't want to.
Obviously, he's not selling any ebook. From the way you keep trying to divert attention from the fact friend developed serious health issues immediately after taking burantashi, you are obviously from those People that are systematically Reducing population of Nigerians for their very own evil agenda. I guess you are angry that one of your silent weapons that you people have been secretly using to Reduce Population of indigenous Nigerians has now been exposed. Nothing will ever make me to buy those your herbal poisons any more. We all know your evil plans from way back. Personally, I will advise all Nigerians on what is true. I believe that the safest herbs to take is the one you learn about and prepare by yourself. Go to Elewe Omo and explain what you want, they will sell the herbs for you and you know exactly what you are taking in. Instead of buying from these folks when you don't even know what you are putting into your body!

19 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 9:05am On Mar 24
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sir, you're a clown. So how did you know what killed your friend?
Fallacy of false cause!!!
Not long after he took it (precisely about 2 weeks later) that I discovered that my friend started getting tired easily. I also recall that he told me that his wife asked him why his sperm looked kind of brownish in colour that day instead of normal.

8 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by phorget(m): 9:14am On Mar 24
Praying4Nigeria:

Not long after he took it (precisely about 2 weeks later) that I discovered that my friend started getting tired easily. I also recall that he told me that his wife asked him why his sperm looked kind of brownish in colour that day instead of normal.

If I may ask,was your friend taken the local herb continuously even after meeting his wife?

2 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 9:22am On Mar 24
phorget:

If I may ask,was your friend taken the local herb continuously even after meeting his wife?
Even just after 1 week, the negative effect was already becoming obvious because his wife complained about the change in colour of his semen. I guess he soon stopped but probably too late already.

7 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by drimzsmoke(m): 9:50am On Mar 24
Praying4Nigeria:

Sir, whatever drink your friend bought from the aboki didn't kill him. And the clown I said earlier, I meant that as a joke, I'm sorry if it offended you.

It's possible your friend died of cancer, or probably had an underlying liver pathology that worsened with the use of the herbal concoction but not the drink!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by erad(m): 9:50am On Mar 24
I believe it's wrong to assume just one thing your friend took caused his problems. From how you described his desperation to buy the herbs, do you know if he has tried something else before or after that?

If an autopsy wasn't carried out after his death to reach your conclusion, then you are being very unfair.

A man lived for decades with different habits and vices, but it's just one particular thing he bought in front of you that's to be blamed just because your belief doesn't align with it. If he had been given holy water in church to drink and the same scenario played out, will you blame the holy water?

This is hasty conclusion based on unfounded assumptions and as successful and intelligent as you claim to be, it's sad.

Note: I'm not defending the herbs or it's seller, but educated and exposed folks shouldn't be found engaging in discussions that should only make sense in a beer palour after downing several bottles of beer.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by dominique(f): 10:01am On Mar 24
How did you conclude that it was the burantashi herbs killed your friend?

9 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Praying4Nigeria: 10:13am On Mar 24
dominique:
How did you conclude that it was the burantashi herbs killed your friend?
He has always been of excellent health right from when we were teenagers till adulthood. The very first time I noticed a serious sickness about my friend was within just 1 week to 2 weeks after taking it. He was soon hospitalized after that. Even after I've travelled out, I later got to know that he was always in and out of hospital till he finally succumb to the battle for his life. This was a perfectly healthy young Man just before the Burantashi crossed our part. Now whenever I look back, I always wish that day never happened. Auzubillah! angry

8 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by tutudesz: 10:53am On Mar 24
undecided
Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by vibemad007: 10:53am On Mar 24
Ehya
Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by betonnaira: 10:53am On Mar 24
Da a soldier has gone to da lard, he died on active banging duty

2 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by meobizy(f): 10:54am On Mar 24
What was the autopsy report?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:54am On Mar 24
What is burantashi?
Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by FaceTanke: 10:55am On Mar 24
How much is ur ebook ooooo

Or I go carry my money buy burantashi....

🥵

7 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Promismike(m): 10:55am On Mar 24
Drug addiction is a fast road to death.

For health, highness or sexual performance. It's a call to death.

2 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by iCauseTrouble: 10:55am On Mar 24
You always see those Burantashi guys everywhere in Abuja. Especially in motor parks.
Those drugs do just harm to the body.
They are just selling the killer products to survive why preying in the gullibility of the buyers.

4 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Christane: 10:56am On Mar 24
Am I safe to say dat love for sex killed your friend??

2 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Antoeni(m): 10:56am On Mar 24
RIP to The Dead, May His Manhood Continue to Live Long

3 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Goodlady(f): 10:56am On Mar 24
Men and sex enhancing drugs. Many v died in trying to over impress and it's only money we needed. Who cares about sex these days

6 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by abobote: 10:57am On Mar 24
It is not enough for you to conclude.
You didn't even contact the hospital to know what killed your friend or go for autopsy.
Hasty conclusion

5 Likes

Re: How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend by Wasky101: 10:58am On Mar 24
Fellas do the one wey u fit do if nah 2mins or 10mins just do your part.

You are not obliged to satisfy any women. Especially if it's transactional.

If you must satisfy your partner use your finger and mouth,after do the one God give u power for and rest.

After all this nah gender wey vibrator no fit satisfy allways buying an upgrade

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / 350 New COVID-19 Cases, 206 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 4 - (1728 Tested) / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.