Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) (33208 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Ekaette1621990: 10:25am On Mar 24
I don't pity any police officer that dies.
If you are a long distance driver , you will understand.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by PepeXKermit: 10:27am On Mar 24
Its sad but being a nigerian is part of 1000 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by sirray001: 10:27am On Mar 24
ericmor:

So is all those mentioned possible or Nigeria don't have it? If possible, why are they not doing it? No need for us to be pretending as if we don't know the problem and how to solve it, we know but they are not ready to solve it
corruption no go free my dear. They will prefer to use the money to buy building in America and London. Live a flamboyant lives

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Asonaijaaso: 10:28am On Mar 24
The worst mistake this administration would ever make is to release Nnamdi Kanu alive.
The guy would come out worse than before.
Right now his fellow anarchists are hiding under Obedient's as this is the politically correct arm of IPOB.

DSS should hire and infiltrate the Murderers killing the security agents.
When arrested lock them up and throw away the key.

While you have kanu in jail, interrogate him, he knows all the network of the unknown gun men
He knows how their finances are received, he knows the arms dealers, he knows their intelligence and how people are targeted.
He knows all his lieutenants within Nigeria and outside.

Milk him for information then act on that information. By now, at least 200 people should have benn arrested with association with him
Bank accounts confiscated, business shut down for terrorist affiliations.

Our security agencies should do better.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Ikpeyi: 10:29am On Mar 24
sylve11:

This is a very terrible development coming from the East.

I hope they don't cry foul when the NPF unleash mayhem on the people of that area.

May God heal our land. 🙏 sad cool

Must you mention the entire East you Bigot...why not Imo State where the crime was committed? Seems Dem swear East for una.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by ObongNkakad: 10:29am On Mar 24
Dog chop dog country
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by davies(m): 10:31am On Mar 24
See how Nigeria police dey do dia own.. It's funny how you throw a police officer KIA into a van, no ambulance, no body bag.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:32am On Mar 24
It is a normal thing. Next pls cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by profmallor: 10:33am On Mar 24
ESN have awoken because of what their cousins did in Delta, This would not help Kanus case.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by maasoap(m): 10:35am On Mar 24
Aonkuuse:
Nigeria is in a very serious mess now... Every region is supporting and defending their own to commit crimes.... If not, this is very very wrong.
SW is not known for supporting crimes just because they're their own, get your facts right.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Snowx: 10:35am On Mar 24
The reason why people just kill people for no reason is something I can't even understand at all..the worst is that they will kill and still go home go meet their wives and children even play with them eat and sleep...
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Arabk25: 10:35am On Mar 24
sylve11:

I hope they don't cry foul when the NPF unleash mayhem on the people of that area.

They should unleash mayhem on the people that carried out the act not the innocent citizens please

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Helinus: 10:37am On Mar 24
kereman1:
Things dey happen, pls stop these incessant killing of our armed forces, delta state has open a new chapter of killing.

Let's stop these killing, we the citizens are not happen over the FG is running the affairs of the country, but it's a loss loss for us to kill our armed men, assigned to protect us.

Delta State opened a new chapter of killing?

The ones dying in the north for years now are in what chapter?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Ulogwe1: 10:37am On Mar 24
What exactly is going on with our security men being kill on and on.

RIP our gallant men.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Subonbon(m): 10:39am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:
Kanu will die in prison. Guaranteed.

Even Igbo leaders are looking for who will help them kill him without them taking the blame.
I don't know God has employed you as a judge..... Welldone host of heaven undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:39am On Mar 24
sylve11:

You advocate for senseless killing of youths in the name of retaliation, but cannot see that such actions is what perpetuates the violence and keeps the vicious cycle going.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding but not unusual of a subjugated mind.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by jude33084(m): 10:39am On Mar 24
politicoNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/gunmen-kill-2-officers-in-renewed-attack-on-security-agents-in-imo/amp/

NPF should respect their dead please

These were men that fought against crime for Nigeria not criminals

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by jude33084(m): 10:40am On Mar 24
Helinus:

Delta State opened a new chapter of killing?

The ones dying in the north for years now are in what chapter?

That poster you quoted is a di@k
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by smartemperor042: 10:42am On Mar 24
Killing of our armed men is highly condemn able an act.

But you are so stupid for your unguarded utterance.
If you wish someone dead, u surely don't own your life.

Be guided!!!

RecentHistory:

Even Igbo leaders are looking for who will help them kill him without them taking the blame.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:42am On Mar 24
maasoap:

SW is not known for supporting crimes just because they're their own, get your facts right.

A former credit card fraudster is currently governor of Ogun state.

Also, a former thief in the US who stole his client's money has represented people in Lagos for years.

A former drug bag man was roundly supported by Yorubas to become president.

Sit this one out please.

All Nigerians are guilty of defending their own thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Arijude(m): 10:43am On Mar 24
sylve11:

you're an animal. Why can't they go after the gunmen, why the the people?
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by jude33084(m): 10:44am On Mar 24
Innobee99:
What has he said wrong that u are this pained? He just said the pure undiluted Truth

truth that delta started the killings of our armed forces?

Na wah o
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by owiko(m): 10:48am On Mar 24
toyosiolamide:
How can you pile your deceased colleagues on top of each other like this? It's undignified. These men were fathers, husbands, and brothers to people. We must improve our emergency response. May their souls rest in peace.
My thoughts exactly.
The personnel on red sleeveless is from my hometown.
This incident pains me differently.
May their souls rest easy.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:48am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

He has nothing to do with this though.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by mrLhanray(m): 10:49am On Mar 24
This is bad.
Disheartening
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:49am On Mar 24
Kusu12:
IPOB and obirodents will rejoice over this news.
Why? You all don't see what's happening here
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by maasoap(m): 10:50am On Mar 24
TheRealestGuy:

A former credit card fraudster is currently governor of Ogun state.

Also, a former thief in the US who stole his client's money has represented people in Lagos for years.

A former drug bag man was roundly supported by Yorubas to become president.

Sit this one out please.

All Nigerians are guilty of defending their own thieves.

Just look at all the political crap you just compilated on a thread discussing how criminals and terrorists murdered security agents! You're lost big time
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:50am On Mar 24
sylve11:

the 19 policemen missing and 6 dead in Lagos, what has been done about it? These propaganda won't take anyone anywhere

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Boldideas: 10:52am On Mar 24
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by vibemad007: 10:52am On Mar 24
kereman1:
Things dey happen, pls stop these incessant killing of our armed forces, delta state has open a new chapter of killing.

Let's stop these killing, we the citizens are not happen over the FG is running the affairs of the country, but it's a loss loss for us to kill our armed men, assigned to protect us.
they heard u dey have stopped
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by Absuchat(m): 10:53am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

The Policemen who did this are very very stupid. Piled them like plywood. Your own colleagues.
Their own days will be worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari / Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.