Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju (33211 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by zoba88: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Deji Adeyanju took to Facebook to share photos of two soldiers killed by Boko Haram and wrote...

'‪RIP Lt Dashe and Captain Emeka and the 100 other soldiers killed by Boko Haram 6days ago. This government is beyond evil for denying the killing of our soldiers'. ‬

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/see-photos-of-lt-dashe-captain-emeka.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by Kewtt: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
The Nigerian military is a huge joke. Other countries are displaying nukes, raptors , B 29, etc our very own soldiers are displaying muscles. I was at Jalalabad, Afghanistan for a conference some years back, I was so impressed with what I saw. Well equipped and well trained Afghan soldiers dedicated to tackle the Taliban. Immediately, I reminisced about my home country Nigeria as I shook my head vigorously is disgust. All our soldiers know is to flex muscles with their rusty Kalashnikov's that can't even fire a round without jamming. Lease tell those people say na bullets, explosives and TNT dey fight war no be muscles. I know you need to be fit for close range combats but our soldiers have taken it to a whole new level. And when there's nobody to fight, they look for the nearest civilian to test their strength. Lets assume the Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Tukur Buratai enlists for the US army today, I bet he won't even be worthy of a sergeant rank. I know you might be reading this sir but if you want to find me , PM me let me tell you where to meet me.

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by falcon01: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
why am I seeing beard
Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by BankeSmalls(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Suicide

1 Like

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by kestolove95(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shebi Buhari say him go lead from front? Why him never carry gun? Why him still dey lead us from far behind?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by OneCorner: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Interesting. So Emeka was part of the people giving is people frog jump inside water during python dance. grin
Mmmmm grin
Talk of a tribe with greed, deceit, victim mentality, back biting, treachery,... talk about the great ikemba tribe

Okoro amaka grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by loveth360(f): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
my brother you died for nothing.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by BuariCopyPaste: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wasted lives....this should be at the crime section.

It's a criminal offence for an Igbo man to enlist into the army when it's certain he was going to be killed

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by thewarrior72: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
My Igbo christian brothers and sisters una see am how EMEKA commited SUICIDE while fighting for ISLAMIC NIGERIAN BOYS SCOUT, sorry ARMY. embarassed

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by femijay8271(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The Nigerian military is a huge joke. Other countries are displaying nukes, raptors , B 29, etc our very own soldiers are displaying muscles. I was at Jalalabad, Afghanistan for a conference some years back, I was so impressed with what I saw. Well equipped and well trained Afghan soldiers dedicated to tackle the Taliban. Immediately, I reminisced about my home country Nigeria as I shook my head vigorously is disgust. All our soldiers know is to flex muscles with their rusty Kalashnikov's that can't even fire a round without jamming. Lease tell those people say na bullets, explosives and TNT dey fight war no be muscles. I know you need to be fit for close range combats but our soldiers have taken it to a whole new level. And when there's nobody to fight, they look for the nearest civilian to test their strength. Lets assume the Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Tukur Buratai enlists for the US army today, I bet he won't even be worthy of a sergeant rank. I know you might be reading this sir but if you want to find me , PM me let me tell you where to meet me.

....make Buratai pm u and u go tell ham where una go meet? make I cry for u in advance

32 Likes

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by Gkay1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
it is well
Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by phase1: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have always maintained that Igbos and christians have no right dying for the curse the Northern muslims placed on themselves.

The idiotic noise makers called yoromuslims should be bundled from the streets of oshogbo and ibadam, packed like sardines in a ricketty truck and sent to the war front to face boko haram. They are ones who make the biggest noise and tell the hugest lie about the war, they should be in the hottest part of the war.

Lie mohammed will be the first person I'll send to sambisa with a rusty AK47 if I had the chance.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by princechurchill(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Never lay down your life for service to a failed country

15 Likes

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by ovieokodhi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmm speechless
Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by Lomprico2: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Buratai send mostly Christian and southern soldiers to BH territories to be killed while he stationed mostly his malo brothers down south. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by chrischukszy01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
There was a country!
Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by potent5(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't know why an Igbo man would want to waste his life serving in the Nigerian military even knowing full well he cannot be given equal opportunity to rise to the highest rank like others from other ethnic groups. They have sacrificed him. What a waste. If you quote me to talk rubbish, otu nnegi there.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by adadike(f): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
umu nnem ndi Igbo no na Nigeria army, puta nu. if u die in service, your wives will become sexxx toys in d hands of Fulani soldiers that re secretly supporting boko haram. Igbo soldiers! Igbo soldiers! Igbo soldiers! how many times did I cal you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by Wifimoney1: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
They are there for combat and not to look good.
On the battlefield no one cares about your beards.
falcon01:
why am I seeing beard

3 Likes

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by NwaJozi: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
cry
Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by portacabin: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
OneCorner:
Interesting. So Emeka was part of the people giving is people frog jump inside water during python dance.
Mmmmm
Talk of a tribe with greed, deceit, victim mentality, back biting, treachery,... talk about the great ikemba tribe

Okoro amaka
whats your point

1 Like

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by BruncleZuma: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Deji you are responsible for their deaths...
Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by Doerstech(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
When will judgement come for this people!
Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by lastmessenger: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
I feel much pain when my Christian brother die because of the senselessness of northern Nigeria. I mean why should he die because some people decided to give birth to useless children that they can not take care of ? This is so damn painful. The only way the north can sit up is if this country go back to the regional system of government or divide eventually. As it is the future of this country is damn bleak

24 Likes

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by ozueozue(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
falcon01:
why am I seeing beard
yup some of us are been posted in forest for so long no where to shave , abiii na boko haram wey go shave ur life

1 Like

Re: Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju by TimeManager(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Deji Adeyanju has lost his brain to stupidity

Kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.