Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz (45500 Views)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by OdefaGirl(f): 3:30pm On Mar 24
This is applaudable....

I will do more if it were to be me.
God help me

1 Like

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by betolistic1: 3:37pm On Mar 24
abobote:
Why the publicity? A man that brought you to US can easily afford benz
No bro, you didn’t get it. It’s not about if he can afford it or not,of course he can afford it. but the lady showing appreciation and not the other way round is the lesson here. It mustn’t be Benz but showing gratitude in your little way, knowing that the man had the chance of bringing someone else, but chose her.Putting a smile on his face has so many positive effects on that man and the entire family. Kudos to that lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by naija4life247: 3:39pm On Mar 24
madridguy:
She is a good woman. I hope others will emulate her rather than calling police to come and arrest or deport your husband that brought you abroad.

Stop this advice. Others should continue calling Police to arrest their husbands. They will continue to become divorcees and end up becoming Lesbians when no man is ready to sleep with them even for money
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Mar 24
oluwaseyi0:

not rare though may not be as big as gifting a car but there are so many great relationships over there

the media out of sensationalism (and profit) just decide to make a mountain of every little bad thing going on in abroad relationship

if people talk about Nigeria from outside Nigeria you will be shocked if it's not the same country you are living ...same sensational journalism

someone outside Nigeria (he has never been to Nigeria) once asked me how I managed to pass through the 3rd mainland bridge with all the daily multiple suicide going on there

Fair point.
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by rajiedreez: 3:46pm On Mar 24
Better pikin
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by MT: 3:47pm On Mar 24
IbeOkehie:

Actually it works that way for some. I know a few people who've paid cash for brand new cars. Even houses.

By the way, "when Nigeria was good", buying car on "hire purchase" was common. So it seems the availability of credit is actually a sign of a good economy. Credit is given when employment rates are high, people tend to borrow when interest rates are low. Enough said, use your tongue to count your teeth.

The usual payment period for a new car in the USA is 5 years. Not bad at all, a car at that level with a 15% down payment is likely ≈ $600 per month. Not a big problem for a nurse earning at least $32/hr. How many Nigerians earn $600/mo or ₦800K/mo? The husband is lucky she didn't decide to send the money home to Nigeria.

That house behind them is likely on payment too. In 30 years it will be paid off and the value would have risen by a huge amount during that time. In my area houses bought in 1994 have tripled in value.

The real comparative for those of you who continually denigrate Nigerians abroad - what percentage of 50 year old university graduates in Nigeria own a car ? How many own a luxury car?

How many 50 year olds university graduates in Nigeria own the home from which they go to work every day? How many own a home of similar quality or better than the one pictured? Looking at that picture the neighborhood is as good as VGC Lagos.

I've written many times that I want some recent home ownership data for Nigeria. The data I know dating back to 2011 was that 80% of urban families in Nigeria were renters. I can count many, many 50 year olds working in Nigerian cities that are renting. I know many 50 year olds in Nigeria who are majorly dependent on diaspora remittances to maintain their living standards.

Oga MT we're enjoying ourselves here. It's a wonderful life. That's the reality. Try and be happy for us. grin Wetin we do you sef

God Bless this lady and her husband and family.

God Bless the USA & UK

Good Luck to Nigerians.

Oga @IbeOkehie, I am part of you too.

However there is a need to let folks back home understand that buying houses and cars abroad is different from Nigeria's perspectives.

When Nigerian says I have a house, 98% of the time, he has full ownership but not so in the western world. The person cannot claim full ownership as it is mortgaged - he will stiill paying certain amount each month.

Same applies to car. In Nigeria, 98% of the time, Nigeria owns it outrightly. It is not so in the Western world as you need to be paying certain amount each month - if you default in payment, the car will be reclaimed back.

So, there is a need to educate folks back home how it works so they wont think they will come to the western world, work, pay full amount of Mercedez benz outrightly and take full ownership. It will help them manage their expectations.

4 Likes

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Donaldoni: 4:00pm On Mar 24
IbeOkehie:

That Nigerians spend that amount of money abroad is proof that Nigeria doesn't have basic necessities of middle class life. Poor quality in every sector - education, healthcare, security, energy availability and on and on. You have to go abroad to buy it.

Not necessarily so.

Some of our public and private universities are far better than the mushrooms schools most of our people pay through their noses to attend abroad.

Nobody reckons with those certificates back home in Nigeria. And our people end up doing school cert jobs over there after graduation too.

I don't have a generator at home. That's because I have near 24 hours electricity.

Security is improving and considering the very few security personnel we have, it's a miracle everywhere is this calm. If we compare the stats, we are still doing better.

Politicians prefer to go abroad for healthcare because they are afraid of being vulnerable in our own hospitals.

Our healthcare is fairly okay.

I'm not one of those who denigrate Nigerians at home. I have friends in Nigeria who earn $1K per day. I hope we're all educated here, it about PROBABILITY for everyone, not cherry picked outliers. Nigeria is the official Poverty Capital of the World.

Wrong!

A huge number of Nigerians are earning dollars.

Drivers and security men here are landlords and have their own cars. You will be shocked. Not to talk about the artisans.

During the cash scarcity crisis was when I knew Nigerians had money. See fight in the banking halls and at the ATMs. Was it your money they fighting to access?

I personally saw so-called 'poor' people carrying sacks of old Naira notes to the CBN when Emefiele declared it non-legal tender,

The diaspora remits more money than your entire Federal Government of Nigeria gets in revenue. Think about that. That's a national government with a revenue base of over 150 million people.

How can FG annual revenue be USD26billion for chrissake Maybe Lagos state.

Do the comparison. How many Nigerians earn $1300 per year? That's about ₦200K per month. Hmmm? Data from PWC and other sources are clear...only 0.4% of Nigerians earn over ₦200K per month . That's what diaporans send home as gift to their relatives. grin

Anyway your Central Bank Governor has already admitted that diaspora remittances are a major pillar of the Nigerian economy. Go and argue with him.

NGN200k in Nigeria is chicken change. Many Nigerians earn far more than NGN200k per month. NGN200k may only be a big deal to SOME private school teachers/drivers/gatemen.
Even those earning less in salaries do other runs to make more money.
Nigerians NEVER depend on salary alone. NEVER!!!

Diaspora remittances are NO pillar of the Nigerian economy and has NEVER helped our Naira.
Most of the remittances are for the senders' personal projects back home and not necessarily gifts.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

Goodluck to us all.
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Sk5050: 4:02pm On Mar 24
Wow commendable
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Casham: 4:02pm On Mar 24
pato405:
Yimmu! Adonbilivit! Women dont spend their money on men!
I understand your complain; it is like a general mindset for Nigerian women. Their entitlement mindset is second to none.
But Mine spends on me like kilode!

1 Like

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by lagosrd: 4:23pm On Mar 24
KEVIND:
US-based Nigerian Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A Brand New Mercedes Benz On His 50th Birthday.

I just pray he doesn't cheat on or misbehaves to that kind hearted woman who knows the worth of a man. Rare . May God bless their home. Oga behave yourself
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by folake4u(f): 4:31pm On Mar 24
pato405:

Yummu! You're all the same!

Cunny women everywhere.

Even the few ones that'll spend N100 to get you a gift, will demand N1000 transport fare back home the day they bring the gift to your house! Work done = - N900!

Cunny?

You should probably change the women you roll with. It's obvious you have poor taste. cry

1 Like

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by delpee(f): 4:33pm On Mar 24
She will prosper more and be highly honoured. God bless her and her family marvellously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by IbeOkehie: 4:34pm On Mar 24
@Donaldoni....

Well if Nigerians are so prosperous, how come so many are eager to migrate to WesternEurope & North America?

As for Nigerians being rich, it only applies to a few. Very, very few. The UN or World Bank didn't wake up and crown Nigeria the Poverty Capital of the World. They used data.

In your rich Nigeria only 7% of Lagosians have indoor running water AND flush toilets, not to talk of the rest of Nigeria.

How many Nigerians have access to 24hr electricity?

So it takes a currency crisis to prove how rich Nigerians are? How stupid is that? Those sacks of naira Nigerians were bringing out lost over HALF their value in less than 1 year.

Then you made the craziest comment -

Donaldoni:

How can FG annual revenue be USD26billion for chrissake Maybe Lagos state

This shows you have an exaggerated view of your country and most Nigerians are just like you. No wonder you think Nigerians are rich.

If you're interested in the Nigerian economy and how it works, you should go familiarize yourself with simple data. That's what the White Man invented the internet for.

BudgIT is likely the most reputable recorder of Government finances in Nigeria. Here's your Federal revenue and spending for 2023.

https://budgit.org/post_infographics/2023-approved-budget/

Total Revenue is ₦10.5 Trillion Using a very generous rate of ₦700/1$, it translates to a total gross Federal Government revenue of $15 billion.

$15 billion is much less than diaspora remittances of $26 billion. Which is why your CBN Governor said remittances are vital for the Nigerian economy. This is one of the reasons migration is so popular, these figures give a real basis for what people feel, why they DO what they do even if they don't know.

If you don't believe them how about BusinessDay?

https://businessday.ng/news/article/fgs-spending-in-2023-exceeds-revenue-by-n3-4tn/

Nigeria borrows an amount EQUAL to what it takes in as revenue each year. Go look at that BudgIT graphic and read the Business Day story again. Do you understand that flagrant borrowing at that level contributes to lowering the value of the naira? You as a citizen of Nigeria will save money and the government will borrow and print naira and make the savings worthless.

I've come across proud Nigerian attitudes like yours so many times. Like the guy who was claiming that Shell made $200 billion profit in Nigeria. I had a long argument here, I simply went on Shell website and pulled the numbers.

You all need to go and get enlightened. Very different from educated. Mass ignorance all over the place. No wonder Nigeria is the Poverty Capital of the World.

Good Luck to Nigerians
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by 99thEnemy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24
TimFisher2:
undecided

JennyClay is this not inappropriate?
Who is that? grin
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by lakesider2006(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24
pato405:
Yimmu! Adonbilivit! Women dont spend their meoney on men!
dey wine yourself, some women appreciate alot!
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Donaldoni: 4:56pm On Mar 24
IbeOkehie:
@Donaldoni....Well if Nigerians are so prosperous, how come so many are eager to migrate to WesternEurope & North America?

As for Nigerians being rich, it only applies to a few. Very, very few. The UN or World Bank didn't wake up and crown Nigeria the Poverty Capital of the World. They used data.

In your rich Nigeria only 7% of Lagosians have indoor running water AND flush toilets, not to talk of the rest of Nigeria.

How many Nigerians have access to 24hr electricity?

So it takes a currency crisis to prove how rich Nigerians are? How stupid is that? Those sacks of naira Nigerians were bringing out lost over HALF their value in less than 1 year.

Then you made the craziest comment -

This shows you have an exaggerated view of your country and most Nigerians are just like you. No wonder you think Nigerians are rich.

If you're interested in the Nigerian economy and how it works, you should go familiarize yourself with simple data. That's what the White Man invented the internet for.

BudgIT is likely the most reputable recorder of Government finances in Nigeria. Here's your Federal revenue and spending for 2023.

https://budgit.org/post_infographics/2023-approved-budget/

Total Revenue is ₦10.5 Trillion Using a very generous rate of ₦700/1$, it translates to a total gross Federal Government revenue of $15 billion.

$15 billion is much less than diaspora remittances of $26 billion. Which is why your CBN Governor said remittances are vital for the Nigerian economy. This is one of the reasons migration is so popular, these figures give a real basis for what people feel, why they DO what they do even if they don't know.

I've come across proud Nigerian attitudes like yours so many times. Like the guy who was claiming that Shell made $200 billion profit in Nigeria. I had a long argument here, I simply went on Shell website and pulled the numbers.

You all need to go and get enlightened. Very different from educated. No wonder Nigeria is the Poverty Capital of the World.

Good Luck to Nigerians

I never said Nigerians are rich. I am only saying Nigerians abroad are by no means better off in the contexts of their environment.

The dollars you send home that becomes big money here cannot take you anywhere over there.

Naira is still very valuable despite the devaluation. And when the refineries resume, things will definitely improve significantly.

I have access to almost 24 hours electricity. A sizeable number do.

Indoor running water and all that are no biggie.

World bank stats and the likes HAVE NEVER been accurate. They NEVER consider all the factors.

Diaspora remittances are have NEVER helped our economy!!
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by davillian(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24
Ahmed0336:

Exactly....
I hope other ladies will emulate her.
Nigerian ladies no de like learn good things

1 Like

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Pootle: 5:02pm On Mar 24
Ahmed0336:

Exactly....
I hope other ladies will emulate her.

no dey wont they like it the other way round

1 Like

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by IbeOkehie: 5:06pm On Mar 24
Donaldoni:

I never said Nigerians are rich. I am only saying Nigerians abroad are by no means better off in the contexts of their environment.

The dollars you send home that becomes big money here cannot take you anywhere over there.

Naira is still very valuable despite the devaluation. And when the refineries resume, things will definitely improve significantly.

World bank stats and the likes HAVE NEVER been accurate. They NEVER consider all the factors.

Hey, you did say Nigerians are rich. You're not gonna thank me for educating you on Nigerian government revenue?

Let's repeat...Federal Revenue for 2023 was $15 billion, far less than the $26 billion in diaspora remittances. Thank goodness I used Nigerian sources too grin

See how WRONG you are? Go and do some research. I keep saying it, many Nigerians don't understand the wide economic chasm between their country and US/UK until they live there and get informed.

Your CBN Governor said diaspora remittances are vital to the Nigerian economy. You don't know better than him.

How many people do you know in Nigeria who depend on remittances to maintain their standard of living? No diasporan has built a house around you? Nobody you know was trained in University or given start up business capital by a relative abroad?

Tell us the truth..... your kind of spite is why I tell diasporans to STOP or drastically reduce sending money to Nigeria. Buy a nice car instead and enjoy your life that you've worked hard to build as a 4th Class citizen abroad..

Good Luck to Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by ericmor: 5:36pm On Mar 24
The real woman. God bless her more
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by nuelson2016(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24
That's Ay (Younger Sister).,he posted it on iG!
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by 211kamharida: 5:53pm On Mar 24
Very rare occurrence.Shows we still have loving and understanding women out there Worthy of emulator to others.God bless her mightily.Very rare occurrence.Shows we still have loving and understanding women out there Worthy of emulator to others.God bless her mightily....
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Ifyz0001: 6:30pm On Mar 24
May God continue to bless her hustle....Amen ....may God honour her ...Amen. for doing this ...God bless her. Amen
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by ObioJr10(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24
Better woman, God will keep blessing their family... Nobe all this I can't give man my money....
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by YoshihideSuga: 6:47pm On Mar 24
Donaldoni:

That's a lie, and you know it. Nigeria goes beyond Lagos and Abuja. Nothing like sizeable number

Again, that's another lie. Many Nigerians, especially in the south, and the Nigerian government depend on remittances from their relatives in the abroad. Many structures and construction projects in Nigeria are financed by diasporans. So, it is a barefaced lie to say diaspora remittances don't help the economy.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by obaidan: 6:48pm On Mar 24
Out of every 12 disciples, there will always be a Judas
Out of every 30 Nigerian Nurses, there will be a Judas, this woman is that Judas. She just violated the number 1 rule of Nigerian Nurses abroad(esp UK), never give your man Peace
They will soon expel her from the Association
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by descarado: 6:57pm On Mar 24
nuelson2016:
That's Ay (Younger Sister).,he posted it on iG!
Why should he do that?
This is the beginning of multiple problems in that family.
Nigerian men has their ego.
The reason why when wives or their women do something for them, most often it's projected as done by the men just to protect their ego.
Majority of men in Abuja are fed by their wives. Some built houses and the man driving good cars but the world will never know cos the women are protecting their marriage. Heck, what am I saying, most marriages are sustained by wives.

This leaking pipe don't know when to zip his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Donaldoni: 6:59pm On Mar 24
YoshihideSuga:

That's a lie, and you know it. Nigeria goes beyond Lagos and Abuja. Nothing like sizeable number

I don't even stay in either of the cities.

Though I stay in a city still, rural areas enjoy the most electricity. Ask anybody.

Again, that's another lie. Many Nigerians, especially in the south, and the Nigerian government depend on remittances from their relatives in the abroad. Many structures and construction projects in Nigeria are financed by diasporans. So, it is a barefaced lie to say diaspora remittances don't help the economy.

Look, as a country, diaspora remittances have not improved our economy at all otherwise our Naira should not be where it is today.

The biggest projects are still being undertaken by Nigerians here.

In fact, the richest Nigerians are STILL based in Nigeria.

Nigerians here generate FAR MORE than the USD26billion coming from abroad on a yearly basis in the name of diaspora remittances.

Bank workers alone do more than that.
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Akuruoulo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS WOMAN EVERY SECOND OF HER LIFE
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by charlizonto: 7:59pm On Mar 24
What a rear gem!

She's really worth emulating..and her husband must be the luckiest man on earth..I applaud you ma
Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by IbeOkehie: 8:15pm On Mar 24
Donaldoni:

I don't even stay in either of the cities.

Though I stay in a city still, rural areas enjoy the most electricity. Ask anybody.

Look, as a country, diaspora remittances have not improved our economy at all otherwise our Naira should not be where it is today.

The biggest projects are still being undertaken by Nigerians here.

In fact, the richest Nigerians are STILL based in Nigeria.

Nigerians here generate FAR MORE than the USD26billion coming from abroad on a yearly basis in the name of diaspora remittances.

Bank workers alone do more than that.

Doubling down on IGNORANCE, that's the Nigerian way. As you guys have said indeed, una no go gree for anybody this year, but you've actually never been comfortable with truth at ANY time in your national history. Why not calm down and learn? If you're on Nairaland putting in time, reading and typing about Nigeria, you should be grateful for the truth.

Nigerians have an exaggerated opinion of their national wealth. You remind me of this fellow on a thread who claimed Shell made a profit of $20 billion from Nigeria alone in 2021 cheesy
Here's PART of our exchange:
https://www.nairaland.com/7249943/senate-invite-emefiele-over-naira/9#115156689

okeysoninv:

this is from shell cooperation profit last year alone.
a total of $20b . why is CBN not tapping into foreign exchange earnings by companies operating in Nigeria. Emefiele needs to answer this
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://guardian.ng/business-services/shell-declares-20-1b-profit/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwix_KGllZr5AhUCOuwKHRtlBzgQFXoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw0mauJlYa7DWNT3sAhCSXeV

by the time you cumulate other companies earning foreign currencies in Nigeria you will see we have more dollars than naira in this country. the evil people in APC won't allow Nigeria flourish because of their selfish interest.

My reply to him was -

IbeOkehie:

The Guardian report is likely referring to WORLDWIDE profits for Shell Company. Read the report carefully.
Have a good day.

When we're talking electricity 24hrs, you must be referring to solar systems. True, they exist in Nigeria but VERY FEW have them. There's some people on this forum involved in that business in Nigeria, I bet if they cared to make a comment here they would tell you many of their customers are diasporans. In fact anyone involved in anything to do with building construction and such trades in Nigeria will likely confirm that fact.

The richest Nigerians are NOT based in Nigeria. I've done a long explanation on how I know. It's simple to figure out. Just one outstanding example is TY Danjuma. He's one of a handful of dollar billionaires in Nigeria. He doesn't live in Nigeria, neither does his daughter who is likely to inherit his businesses.

The day I figured out the thing rich people are doing in Nigeria, I was very pleased. All you have to know is that the UK & Europe is 6 hours flight and USA is 12 hours. These rich people show up for public events and go to their village once in a while and it gives the impression they're in Nigeria. When I was little, I remember you would go by some of these mega mansions, when you talk to the gate man they would always say "Ah, Oga travelled". It was only when I got to be an adult that it dawned on me that Oga travelled ABROAD and LIVES abroad to make money. In an earlier discussion I named such people from my own hometown.

This one still makes me laugh like die grin shocked grin

Donaldoni:

How can FG annual revenue be USD26billion for chrissake Maybe Lagos state.

Oh, you must always remember how poor your Federal Government is, their revenue is $15 billion per year. The Federal budget of Nigeria has NEVER been more than $40 billion since the return to democracy. Not only that, the TOTAL REVENUES of ALL STATES plus Federal Government isn't up to $30 billion. That's the ENTIRE FEDERATION revenue, it's about equal to remittances from abroad.

Sorry I had to burst your bubble. grin

Bottom line - You're IGNORANT. In this you're not alone. My advice to you if you care, is go and get informed. Internet will help you.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by Camberlo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24
Good woman, she change the narration.
May God keep elevate and bless you.

You are different from those that humiliate their hubbies just because they finally made it in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.