Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) (35170 Views)

Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo] / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by BuyMeBanger: 2:42am On Mar 25
sirray001:
India is better than shithole Nigeria
Don't fool yourself, India is still and for the longest time will be seen as a shithole, just ask any round-the-way 1st world indigen. Facts
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 5:08am On Mar 25
; grin aren't u and ur worthless old man crying over Tinubu? You'll cry to ur 6FT and people will spit on ur miserable casket.Tueh sad!
Dalohad:

You go lament till you die. Na die remain for u. grin
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by dettolgel: 6:14am On Mar 25
odinaccess:

If u see how these people treat Nigerians who work under them in Nigeria ,not to talk of Nigerians in Thier country, you can't argue with an officer that way ,coming close to he's face that's a big embarrassment to the uniform and an armed officer for that matter.
Note: why would he decline to be search but in Thier country they beat you with stick before even question u.

Nigerian politicians are the ones that sold our security operative short.
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by Dalohad: 6:32am On Mar 25
MaziObinnaokija:
; grin aren't u and ur worthless old man crying over Tinubu? You'll cry to ur 6FT and people will spit on ur miserable casket.Tueh sad!

Bulabadeen, snif your armpit, e dey smell like thiefnubbu mouth odor (Apologies to FFK). grin
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by alansary0064(m): 6:37am On Mar 25
Love56743:

I live in India, once we see police immediately we take off we are their office here in India, especially today Sunday they have one particular they stay all the time, once them see you Africa they would pick you once, to Bill your yourself is 50,000 India rupees, sometimes dey burst out house steal our money and properties especially gold

Why will you take off for seeing indian police? Don't you have your resident permit?
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by Love56743: 7:33am On Mar 25
alansary0064:

Why will you take off for seeing indian police? Don't you have your resident permit?

Indian don't give working permit, only three months visa, i have stayed almost 1 year now, when i came the first time in 2019 I use ivory coast name and passport to come, when i was going back last I use my real name and passport to enter..
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 7:47am On Mar 25
Dalohad:

Bulabadeen, snif your armpit, e dey smell like thiefnubbu mouth odor (Apologies to FFK). grin
Agulu 🐀 cheesy grin. U are disposable waste
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by STEWpid(f): 8:35am On Mar 25
sirray001:
opolu oloriburuku. Learn to respect your elders so that you can live long.

Chai..

Even your text is gibberish and incoherent, which reflects who you really are [childish].

No content, no value.

Useless thing!!

Apoda!

Eranko!

Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by sirray001: 9:55am On Mar 25
STEWpid:

Chai..

Even your text is gibberish and incoherent, which reflects who you really are [childish].

No content, no value.

Useless thing!!

Apoda!

Eranko!

oku igbe.
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by pacespot(m): 11:51am On Mar 25
The most useless police in the world
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by youngrichnigga: 11:59am On Mar 25
Let's wait for the PPRO to come and speak his usual BS. Maybe he'll order their arrest and prosecution just like the lady that has an altercation with a policewoman undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) by Felixv: 4:22pm On Mar 25
indians are probably the worse human beings on earth

I show them no mercy --had a confrontation with a group near landmark beach a few months ago ---the huge slap I gave one of them could have been heard in bangalore.

I would not even wish my enemy to visit their country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / 7-year-old Girl Manifests Signs Of Mental Illness After Rape By Two Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.