Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another (35180 Views)

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Islie: 5:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Jilted 17-year-old commits suicide in Lagos

A Surulere Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos on Wednesday granted N300,000 bail to Emeka Ajezu for allegedly causing the death of his lover who drank sniper insecticide.

Chief Magistrate Ipaye Nwachukwu also ordered the accused to produce two sureties in like sum.

Ajezu, 33, a resident of Monkey Village, Maza-Maza, Lagos, had pleaded not guilty to a charge of “causing death by negligence.”

Earlier, the Prosecutor, Sgt. Anthonia Osayande, told the court that Ajezu was dating 17-year-old Chisome Ekwere, and got her pregnant.

“But when she became pregnant for him, Ajezu refused to take responsibility for the pregnancy because he was planning to get married to another woman.

“Late Ekwere’s elder sister took her to the house of the accused and she started living with him while still pregnant.”

According to him, the accused allegedly told the deceased girl that he was going to the village for his wedding ceremony with another woman.

The prosecutor said that the suicide note the deceased left behind indicated that she drank sniper insecticide because she was heartbroken by Ajezu’s behaviour.

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Sections 227 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State 2011.

The Court adjourned the case until Dec. 20 for mention.
(NAN)

http://punchng.com/jilted-17-year-old-commits-suicide-lagos/
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by walearoy(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Nawa o, 17 years

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by youngaz(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy ....Dnt ask why I'm laffin ooo
Buh if dah girl is currently walking her way upstairs One angel shuld just get a long and succulent Pankere (Cane) and Lash her silly....Mumu geh..at 17??...she didn't even cry cos of break up...she went to d extent of Killing herself...aaahhhh nah dah geh go kill her parents....Iffa see anybody type R.I.P for her....Mtchewwww
As if d Guy won't marry anoda girl after ur death!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by psalmprodigy(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Alright

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by dingbang(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Look I don't like this! If u get a girl preggie, be man enough to take care of her no matter the situation... people fail to understand that suicide and abortion are just the same thing. Souls of the babies aborted stand as an evidence why God should send you and the man to hell.

Suicide na hell straight no matter what u did in life, it was clear, do not kill..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by HtwoOw: 6:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Sniper untop one prick?

If no be say world don end 17yo gel suppose don get breast? Talk less of yansh, talk less of boyfriend, talk less of to dey do the thing?

Hell fire, devil mansion dey wait you with hot fork and satanic cucumber

RIP Little Chica it's not worth it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2016
At 17 she has been sleeping with a 33 years old man,and the idiotic bf ,been sleeping with an under aged gal,that's child abuse.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Nna eeh, wen I go ever collect FTC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by nerilove(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Too bad. What does a 17yr old girl know about love?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by TeamSimple(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Never underestimate a desperate girl.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2016
Make she go rot in hel joor. The guy's gonna fvck more and many pu**y, even on her grave.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Chascop:
Nna eeh, wen I go ever collect FTC
Wait on God.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by xendra: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2016
if they tell you dont allow children date you wouldnt know why... mehn d recession wen first dey no let me cry for her ooo.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Mrjosaphat: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2016
What will she tell baba God?, incase she makes heaven
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by xendra: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2016
TeamSimple:
Never underestimate a desperate girl.
yea but dis one is stupid not desperate

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ijustdey: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2016
don't know what to say......

both involved are at fault

what does a 17year old girl knows about marriage that see has to spread her legs to that unless guy to bunk.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by igho003(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2016
gals dey vex ooooo........
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Collenshy2020(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2016
nouvelles horribles.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by TINALETC3(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
During my teenage years, I used to b extremely shy 2 d extent dat I always run away 4rm d opposite sex, bt it baffles me Hw d teenagers of dese days easily begin to date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by EWAagoyin(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
someone just killed herself because of "Dîçk" grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by veekid(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
All these small Smal girls of nowadays sef
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by holluwai(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
She lived a useless life.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by henrydadon(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
angry

17 year old killing her self because of a boy when there are billions of boys all over the world..

now she is dead while that nigga keep living his life getting other phu$$y

[img]http://i./O8pcHpYCyvSWQ.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by baski92(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lobatan!! some girls are too stupid to see what's ahead of them, getting pregnant for guy that doesn't mean he will marry you not to talk of him loving you. You can never use pregnancy to cage a guy or maybe force him to marry you, some guys only tell you then love you just to get inside your pants. If some girls are really smart enough keep pregnancy for a guy that have not come to see your parents that he wants to marry you or paid your Bride price, see babe just kick the demm thing out before it will be very late, just like this sister. RIP
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Firefire(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
I blame Buhary... angry

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Taryur3(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
The most painful aspect of this girl death is that her father transfer one of his kidney to her to revive her life 2years ago...Chai..

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by chimah3(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
YEYE!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
youngaz:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy ....Dnt ask why I'm laffin ooo
Buh if dah girl is currently walking her way upstairs One angel shuld just get a long and succulent Pankere (Cane) and Lash her silly....Mumu geh..at 17??...she didn't even cry cos of break up...she went to d extent of Killing herself...aaahhhh nah dah geh go kill her parents....Iffa see anybody type R.I.P for her....Mtchewwww

R.I.P. grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by GodsClan(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Igbo Demon wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos / 7-year-old Girl Manifests Signs Of Mental Illness After Rape By Two Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.