Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures (3930 Views)

Press Release By Simon Ekpa On The Burning Of Okuama Village By The Armed Forces / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by kettykin: 5:07pm On Mar 24
engrchykae:
Ahithophel.

How kwanu
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Kafirbigot: 5:13pm On Mar 24
See dullard. He directly exposed how worthless your security architecture is in NIGERIA.

Fulani Herdsmen killed your OBAs, where is IGBOHO, and the rest of cowardly useless failures, you call freedom fighters?..

He exposed the fact that 'insecurity' was being sponsored by Government. Didn't you see that part?

Yoruba man, go sleep.

Putindbutt:

Who begged and said - if i am released, i will bring peace in southeast within 2minutes?. Answer the question and win yourself 100 biafran dollars.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Administration1: 5:16pm On Mar 24
Lolz, read the last sentence on the said newspaper publication

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by engrchykae(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24
kettykin:

How kwanu
because the advice you gave isn't good for the actualization of Biafra.
Ekpa had more action than kanu.
Kanu is a preacher
Ekpa is a soldier.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by StarRida: 5:16pm On Mar 24
Putindbutt:

See this slowpoke, Cownu arrest will cause an unrest in the UK?, na who dey fool dis ipob rats?. The only reason British government were not interested was because they see no reason to declare him a terrorist.
ok they see no reason to declare him a terrorist why then did Nigerian government under president Buhari declared him and IPOB a terrorist Organization

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 5:33pm On Mar 24
StarRida:
ok they see no reason to declare him a terrorist why then did Nigerian government under president Buhari declared him and IPOB a terrorist Organization
So it is a foreign government that will determine who is a terrorist or not in our own country?

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by blacknp(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24
dnawah:
make him send one for me o! On payment after delivery.
Very funny.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by marsup: 5:39pm On Mar 24
He looks weird.
Unevenly shaped...
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by 1x2x3: 5:40pm On Mar 24
SalamRushdie:
Fake magazine cover . There is no newspaper known as Finland times , there is Helsinki times or Finland Daily

Let's even assume there is one by that name, what difference does it make? You guys give so much attention to him.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Blacklion3: 5:45pm On Mar 24
Putindbutt:

Who begged and said - if i am released, i will bring peace in southeast within 2minutes?. Answer the question and win yourself 100 biafran dollars.
Nnamdi Kanu cheesy
Abeg help me convert to 100$
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 5:51pm On Mar 24
Blacklion3:
Nnamdi Kanu cheesy Abeg help me convert to 100$
Lol.. Biafra dollars only.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by BondRiv: 6:48pm On Mar 24
Putindbutt:

So it is a foreign government that will determine who is a terrorist or not in our own country?

You can imagine. That is what happens when people allow sentiments to becloud their judgement.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by BondRiv: 6:55pm On Mar 24
marsup:
He looks weird.
Unevenly shaped...

grin Where are those cloning experts and the rest during Buhari's tenure? Come and analyze the features of this element called Ekpa.

What Prophet Muhammad Said About Religious Extremism / Baba Love Lives!!! / d