Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures (3934 Views)

Press Release By Simon Ekpa On The Burning Of Okuama Village By The Armed Forces / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by RuggedBiafran: 2:29pm On Mar 24
Truly you re dull.

UK cant arrest him in UK because he is their citizen. His arrest in UK will result in unrest and civil cases against the government. He was talking BIAFRA, not like the worthless Adeyinka Grandson idiott, who was advocating Genocide against other tribes. cool

They allowed him to travel and then informed NIGERIA and KENYA to do the needful. If you have a brain, after his arrest , both BUHARI and KENYATTA were invited to UK , by the then Prime Minister. UK is behind his incarceration and same UK is behind the problems in that worthless country. As a worthless agbado thinker, your brains are under your butt.

Putindbutt:

This one is high on mkpurummiri. If Britain was involved, his capture would have been much easier.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Nairalander248: 2:30pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:
What's written there about him?

SIMON EKPA is a municipal politician from Lahti. Besides that, he is the prime minister. The country he leads just doesn't exist yet.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by afube: 2:36pm On Mar 24
Putindbutt:
Even Britain could not help Nnamdi Cownu.

Britain that has been pissing into Igbo soup pots since days of the slave trade! God will use Russia the Great Bear to commot the front teeth of Africas western tormentors.......na Holy Spirit you dey play with! The end of Esau is the rising of Jacob..............only those with deep revelational knowledge go understand what is going down!..............Nigeria does not know who they are holding!

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by RuggedBiafran: 2:49pm On Mar 24
Sorry.... cheesy

MaziObinnaokija:
I am an idiot, because my father told me my mother was a worthless olosho cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by faceland: 3:01pm On Mar 24
How did they get his photo?

He paid for it, with your donations (could have blown millions of naira to get that full page feature).

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 3:01pm On Mar 24
RuggedBiafran:
Truly you re dull.

UK cant arrest him in UK because he is their citizen. His arrest in UK will result in unrest and civil cases against the government. He was talking BIAFRA, not like the worthless Adeyinka Grandson idiott, who was advocating Genocide against other tribes. cool

They allowed him to travel and then informed NIGERIA and KENYA to do the needful. If you have a brain, after his arrest , both BUHARI and KENYATTA were invited to UK , by the then Prime Minister. UK is behind his incarceration and same UK is behind the problems in that worthless country. As a worthless agbado thinker, your brains are under your butt.

See this slowpoke, Cownu arrest will cause an unrest in the UK?, na who dey fool dis ipob rats?. The only reason British government were not interested was because they see no reason to declare him a terrorist.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by SS777(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24
SalamRushdie:
Fake magazine cover . There is no newspaper known as Finland times , there is Helsinki times or Finland Daily

Only fools like their supporting they can fool.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by MaziObinnaokija: 3:10pm On Mar 24
I RuggedBiafran declare that my is a 🐖
RuggedBiafran:
Sorry.... cheesy

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by RuggedBiafran: 3:14pm On Mar 24
Ode. You think unrest must entail destroying public property, like worthless TINUBU RATs and Thugs? ? Civil unrest and very massive litigations will suffice, against the UK Establishment..

If they actually know he is not a terrorist and other nations know he is not, when then, do you foolishly call him a terrorist while BOKO HARAM and HERDSMEN, that killed your useless OBAs are called bandits?

Truly speaking you agbado guyz are extremely DAFT. cool

Putindbutt:

See this slowpoke, Cownu arrest will cause an unrest in the UK?, na who dey fool dis ipob rats?. The only reason British government were not interested was because they see no reason to declare him a terrorist.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by RuggedBiafran: 3:17pm On Mar 24
MaziObinnaokija:
foolishly crying cheesy

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by MaziObinnaokija: 3:19pm On Mar 24
I RuggedBiafran repeat,im dumb upstairs cool[quote author=RuggedBiafran post=129085586][/quote]
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by kettykin: 3:20pm On Mar 24
Arresting Ekpa will only be the beginning of the problems of Nigeria because a more vicious fellow will either succeed him or hijack the organization. I think Compared to Ekpa ,Nnamdi kanu must have been a very fine gentleman whose weakness mush have been fine women. But Ekpa is a beast of a fellow who can decide to order 3 months of seat at home without any iota of feelings for his fellow human being ecking out a living and follow it up with vicious, lightening strike attacks on security agents that flout his orders.

It was in the federal government interest to have a fine refined gentleman who likes enjoyment and women like Nnamdi kanu go back to his ipob radio Biafra and find ways of jamming their frequencies than allow a human beast with apparent no known human weaknesses associate with him hijack the struggle.

The biggest mistake will be the arrest of Ekpa because the real beast will hijack ipob and might start his attack on Nigeria from offshore using anything and anyhow.

I think the government needs a very tactful approach on ipob
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 3:23pm On Mar 24
RuggedBiafran:
Ode. You think unrest must entail destroying public property, like worthless TINUBU RATs and Thugs? ? Civil unrest and very massive litigations will suffice, against the UK Establishment..

If they actually know he is not a terrorist and other nations know he is not, when then, do you foolishly call him a terrorist while BOKO HARAM and HERDSMEN, that killed your useless OBAs are called bandits?

Truly speaking you agbado guyz are extremely DAFT. cool

Which civil unrest?, Lol see this illiterate ipob, who is cownu in the uk? why no civil unrest after 2years in jail?. stop mentioning me abeg.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by kettykin: 3:34pm On Mar 24
I will rather have kanu who cannot order more than 1 day sit at home back in ipob making noise in radio Biafra than that brute fellow who can have everyone including security agents sitting at home for 3 months and fighting proxy wars in Cameroon.

What if this fellow end up unsitting through a coup the government in Cameroon or niger and using it to launch Biafra from that vantage position
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by 9jarockstv: 3:38pm On Mar 24
Them just dey fool this one. He will soon end up like Kanu.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by 9jarockstv: 3:42pm On Mar 24
kettykin:
Arresting Ekpa will only be the beginning of the problems of Nigeria because a more vicious fellow will either succeed him or hijack the organization. I think Compared to Ekpa ,Nnamdi kanu must have been a very fine gentleman whose weakness mush have been fine women. But Ekpa is a beast of a fellow who can decide to order 3 months of seat at home without any iota of feelings for his fellow human being ecking out a living and follow it up with vicious, lightening strike attacks on security agents that flout his orders.

It was in the federal government interest to have a fine refined gentleman who likes enjoyment and women like Nnamdi kanu go back to his ipob radio Biafra and find ways of jamming their frequencies than allow a human beast with apparent no known human weaknesses associate with him hijack the struggle.

The biggest mistake will be the arrest of Ekpa because the real beast will hijack ipob and might start his attack on Nigeria from offshore using anything and anyhow.

If them arrest Simon Ekpa a real beast will take over and help destroy the east the more. 😂
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Kafirbigot: 3:44pm On Mar 24
The guy schooled you thoroughly. Try and learn quietly, without sounding dense. angry

Putindbutt:

Which civil unrest?, Lol see this illiterate ipob, who is cownu in the uk? why no civil unrest after 2years in jail?. stop mentioning me abeg.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 3:54pm On Mar 24
Kafirbigot:
The guy schooled you thoroughly. Try and learn quietly, without sounding dense. angry

Schooled who?, tell me who kanu be for uk that people will carry out civil unrest if he was arrested in the uk?. Answer and make a fool of yourself.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by pazu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24
Well, this one hmmmmm. God will help us. I'll give you 24/7 electricity supply with solar inverter and you can view and monitor your house or business with CCTV Camara. Call Engr Promise for installation 08060660618, 09169831684
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by ElSudani: 4:09pm On Mar 24
SalamRushdie:
Fake magazine cover . There is no newspaper known as Finland times , there is Helsinki times or Finland Daily

Ipobidients are extremely dishonest.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Kafirbigot: 4:11pm On Mar 24
IPOB members are everywhere and they indulged in peaceful protests...and litigations against the UK Government.

That alone is disruption..and it creates awareness and embarrasses the UK Government.

Stop being pained abeg.

Putindbutt:

Schooled who?, tell me who kanu be for uk that people will carry out civil unrest if he was arrested in the uk?. Answer and make a fool of yourself.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by ivandragon: 4:13pm On Mar 24
He will face the music one day.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 4:21pm On Mar 24
Kafirbigot:
IPOB members are everywhere and they indulged in peaceful protests...and litigations against the UK Government.

That alone is disruption..and it creates awareness and embarrasses the UK Government.

Stop being pained abeg.

Lol.. ipob mushroom will cause civil unrest in the uk?, why are they not doing so after 2years of the chief terrorist in jail?, slowpoke.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by cocolacec(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24
Obesity won finish Ekpa.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Kafirbigot: 4:31pm On Mar 24
You are a deliberate dunce.

Why not KILL him now that Tinubu is President...atleast you begged BUHARI to kill him, didnt you?

Show your powers and stop hyperventilating foolishly over someone in jail.

Putindbutt:

Lol.. ipob mushroom will cause civil unrest in the uk?, why are they not doing so after 2years of the chief terrorist in jail?, slowpoke.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 4:35pm On Mar 24
Kafirbigot:
You are a deliberate dunce.

Why not KILL him now that Tinubu is President...atleast you begged BUHARI to kill him, didnt you?

Show your powers and stop hyperventilating foolishly over someone in jail.

His dead body is useless to us. He is already begging.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Kafirbigot: 4:44pm On Mar 24
Begging?

Yoruba man...even an idiot knows that he spoke CONFIDENTLY.

Where are the treasonable felony charges again?? ..in the dust bin??

rest abeg..he is not the reason you are useless.

Putindbutt:

His dead body is useless to us. He is already begging.
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Blacklion3: 4:57pm On Mar 24
Nairalander248:

SIMON EKPA is a municipal politician from Lahti. Besides that, he is the prime minister. The country he leads just doesn't exist yet.
haahahh
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Blacklion3: 4:58pm On Mar 24
cocolacec:
Obesity won finish Ekpa.
naa person wey see food chop dey get obesity
Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by Putindbutt: 5:04pm On Mar 24
Kafirbigot:
Begging?

Yoruba man...even an idiot knows that he spoke CONFIDENTLY.

Where are the treasonable felony charges again?? ..in the dust bin??

rest abeg..he is not the reason you are useless.

Who begged and said - if i am released, i will bring peace in southeast within 2minutes?. Answer the question and win yourself 100 biafran dollars.

Re: Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures by engrchykae(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24
kettykin:

Ahithophel.

Delete This Topic / APGA To Adopt Jonathan February 10 / Newsflash: NJC Suspends Justice Salami

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52