Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) (34777 Views)

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones / LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26
lexy2014:

are you not aware that questions are the foundation of research?

you made these claims:

sine you are confident in your claims based on the highlighted, then you should not have any problems answering my questions which is the research I am making.

1. oga well done ooh. pls tell me how u arrived at $20 per hour as minimum wage in the US.

2. pls who will pay a high school student $20 per hour? which work is it that high school kid will do that will earn him or her $20 per hour?

3. what is the reason why a high school kid will decide to sacrifice his or her spare time to work? is it to buy an expensive phone?

4. even university students have limited hours to work how much high school kids. so pls tell me how many hours a day is it permitted for a high school kid to work during the school session that they will now have enough money to buy iPhone?

I gave you a chance to back up your claims but you are inky dodging it. So I'll give you first hand in format not Google derived. ( I have pre teens and teenager nephews and nieces in the US and Canada).

1. Pre teens (12 to 13 are not allowed to work unless employed by their own parents.)

2. Pre teens 14 to 15 are allowed to work 3hrs per day every school week and 8hrs non school week. (Let's say they work and average of 3hrs for 20 days in a month that's 60hrs in a month multiplied by an average of 8usd minimum wage per hour in a month that 480 before taxes times that by the 2months I said early In my first post thats 960uad before taxes which is enough to get an iPhone.

3. Teenagers from 16 and above have not limit to which they can work. So let's say the work an average of 6hrs daily for 20 days in a month that's 120hrs multiplied by a minimum wage average of 15 usd that's 1800usd before taxes.

If you still disagree with me make your own research. These are what I know from my relations
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by LockDown69(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26
Force HQ boys grin
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Mar 26
Nyanabo:

I gave you a chance to back up your claims but you are inky dodging it. So I'll give you first hand in format not Google derived. ( I have pre teens and teenager nephews and nieces in the US and Canada).

1. Pre teens (12 to 13 are not allowed to work unless employed by their own parents.)

2. Pre teens 14 to 15 are allowed to work 3hrs per day every school week and 8hrs non school week. (Let's say they work and average of 3hrs for 20 days in a month that's 60hrs in a month multiplied by an average of 8usd minimum wage per hour in a month that 480 before taxes times that by the 2months I said early In my first post thats 960uad before taxes which is enough to get an iPhone.

3. Teenagers from 16 and above have not limit to which they can work. So let's say the work an average of 6hrs daily for 20 days in a month that's 120hrs multiplied by a minimum wage average of 15 usd that's 1800usd before taxes.

If you still disagree with me make your own research. These are what I know from my relations

off point. kindly take note of how the questions are asked, what was asked, how the questions were enumerated and answer accordingly.

1. oga well done ooh. pls tell me how u arrived at $20 per hour as minimum wage in the US.

2. pls who will pay a high school student $20 per hour? which work is it that high school kid will do that will earn him or her $20 per hour?

3. what is the reason why a high school kid will decide to sacrifice his or her spare time to work? is it to buy an expensive phone?

4. even university students have limited hours to work how much high school kids. so pls tell me how many hours a day is it permitted for a high school kid to work during the school session that they will now have enough money to buy iPhone?

5. how did you arrive at the highlighted above when u had earlier claimed that minimum wage in the US is $20 per hour?
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by karmaolu1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26
Na we we🤭
Na us
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26
lexy2014:

off point. kindly take note of how the questions are asked, what was asked, how the questions were enumerated and answer accordingly.

5. how did you arrive at the highlighted above when u had earlier claimed that minimum wage in the US is $20 per hour?

I just gave you ways a high schoo8can get an iPhone with minimum wage but you still want to remain in your own folly. I'll leave you to your folly before you drag me with you then.
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Mar 26
Nyanabo:

I gave you a chance to back up your claims but you are inky dodging it.
So I'll give you first hand in format not Google derived. ( I have pre teens and teenager nephews and nieces in the US and Canada).

which claims did I make?

can you show me the claims I made?

when did questions become claims?
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Mar 26
Nyanabo:

I just gave you ways a high schoo8can get an iPhone with minimum wage but you still want to remain in your own folly. I'll leave you to your folly before you drag me with you then.

off point. that is not what I asked you:

5. how did you arrive at your new claim that minimum wage in the US is $8 per hour when u had earlier claimed that minimum wage in the US is $20 per hour?
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26
Talkisneeded:

You fall my hand, kids sees it as play thing doesn't mean it's not expensive.. You don ever dash person 500k before, I mean a random stranger...
That's the average price of these phones...

I sell herbs tho

slaawomirr na madman

make im no im worst

life no dey even sweet b4

mtchw
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by ogbenimax007: 10:12pm On Mar 26
odinaccess:
Yes they can afford it through advance payment scheme which is easily available to all federal government workers.
So this post finally reach promise Land .FTC after a very long time. I wan ask wetin be the award for ftc
the award na for you to GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Donchichi212(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26
See them, criminals in uniform, flaunting items they collected from Yahoo boys, very soon they will start flaunting Benz and Lexus. Legalized criminals in uniform

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by izubext007: 10:43pm On Mar 26
that uniform is not Nigeria 🇳🇬 police force uniform
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26
Seized from yahoo boys
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Abee79(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26
Congratulations to them. They deserve good things of life! 🥰
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by NewDea4: 12:18am On Mar 27
Pootle:

be careful what you post online oo

The Truth has no fear of criminal retribution
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Fearurcreeator: 2:25am On Mar 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You call this expensive

Una funny for this country sha

Things way kids take dey play for America
Na two years them dey use pay for am for America... Lolzzzz
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Fearurcreeator: 2:26am On Mar 27
Bankowner:

So if you collect advance payment, the next best thing to do is buy an expensive phone?
Nigerians and our mentality to live fake ostentatious lifestyle.
Lolzzzz.... Party, carry woman ,buy wig .. show offs... People madt gan for this country normally
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by onyxo76(m): 6:35am On Mar 27
seized phones and converted it to theirs, very simple.
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by HRMK: 8:11am On Mar 27
i guess they got it from the so called poor salary structure of the police!
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by chinonfelix2(m): 8:27am On Mar 27
Who go come search their phones now shocked shocked
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Pootle: 8:36am On Mar 27
NewDea4:

The Truth has no fear of criminal retribution

not until you hold placard stating crime committed
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Lucas4903: 11:33am On Mar 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You call this expensive

Let kids play with it in China or Canada it doesn’t make it cheaper in Nigeria and those phones are also expensive wherever country u wanna mention. People don’t just cough out $2000 to buy phones. U wanna take them on a payment plan. Ode!
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Mar 27
Nyanabo:

how come you are saying that minimum wage in the US is 8$ an hour when earlier you had claimed that it is $20per hour?

Nyanabo:

A high schooler in the USA working 35hrs per week earning a minimum wage of 20 per hr would get an iPhone within a month or 2. So what are you saying?
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Dollywood(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You call this expensive

Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Dollywood(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You call this expensive

Lmao, this is misinformation. The average American citizen aged 14 - 21 doesn’t possess an iPhone 13 or higher
Re: Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) by Chaseyxl(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You call this expensive

Oya gba my nigga you've said it all !!!!

Let's all travel out and experience life and stop seeing iphones and gadgets as expensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.