Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration (15544 Views)

Okuama Killings: Tinubu Awards Scholarship To Children Of Deceased Soldiers / Tinubu Cancels 40% IGR Deduction From Universities / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by rotadeco27: 7:51pm On Mar 24
Zico5:
That's a sign of good leadership. The only mistake of Tinubu is the sudden removal of subsidy without thinking of its effect on the masses. Nigeria shall be great
If he failed to remove subsidy that day , he might not be able to do so again. Those feeding fat on it would sabotage the move like they have been doing with the previous governments. He took them by surprise, they are still fighting hard for it to be fully back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by ashawopikin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24
If na buhari, dem for don spend like 500 million for cake alone
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Ttalk: 7:53pm On Mar 24
SadiqBabaSani:
WICKED LEADERSHIP bring misery.

Tinubu during the period leading to the election was not the favourite, somehow he emerged president. It wasn't by coincidence.

Tinubu sacrificed the happiness of all Nigerians that's why we are suffering

If your generation are in sorrow the rest Nigerians are not in sorrow. Son of hatred and perdition
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by emani03(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24
Drug addict
Idun2024:
Hehehe

That's good of him but unfortunately, he can't satisfy Igb0s
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42pm On Mar 24
Putindbutt:

Pardon my asking, are you single?

🤐
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Putindbutt: 8:46pm On Mar 24
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by keymatt(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24
How old is his eldest daughter Seriously Tinubu is a criminal grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by aloziedaya(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24
He should be celebrating 42 years, shameless carrier criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by AskNgige2: 9:47pm On Mar 24
Endinjustice:
The man is a monumental disaster that has nothing to celebrate.

98yrs old man, his daughter is about 69yrs now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Putindbutt: 9:54pm On Mar 24
Houseofglam7:

I cannot but notice you.
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24
Putindbutt:

I cannot but notice you.

🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Putindbutt: 10:12pm On Mar 24
Houseofglam7:

Pls, break the rule and talk to me, will you?

1 Like

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Maski87: 11:55pm On Mar 24
Does it mean charlieboyis older than presido
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by faceland: 1:26am On Mar 25
SadiqBabaSani:
WICKED LEADERSHIP bring misery.

Tinubu during the period leading to the election was not the favourite, somehow he emerged president. It wasn't by coincidence.

Tinubu sacrificed the happiness of all Nigerians that's why we are suffering

It's not funny and can't be hidden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01RMYCqhABQ?si=l0EvHwIKp7-7Fc-F
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by lildush(m): 2:26am On Mar 25
Audio show of love..🤣🤣🤣🤣 if he truly cares why haven't he increased minimum wage since re announce fuel subsidy removal? It's almost 1 year now... he should fix refinaries.. reinstate fuel subsidy. Open borders for food to come in implement price control..on commodities in the market. Den dump the dollar. Start using Chinese yen for foreign trade.. this will boost our economy. And make life better for the common man. China is already living in the future..America is becoming a third world country. And the are claiming world power.. using d dollar to oppress the world. This must stop... We are Africa. We have the resources. Whe should set the rules.. not oder wise. It's time to wake up.. good morning Africa.
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by lildush(m): 2:28am On Mar 25
keymatt:

Na now u know? Are u just waking up? Good morning ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by lildush(m): 2:30am On Mar 25
AskNgige2:

98yrs old man, his daughter is about 69yrs now

The daughter should be ashamed of him.... See who she calls a father... A very big criminal.. the biggest in the world.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by ValarDoharis: 6:22am On Mar 25
Nigeria can never be great under the fraudulent election thief.

After floating the naira to crash it, he is now defending it in its crashed state and you unambitious guys are happy
Zico5:
That's a sign of good leadership. The only mistake of Tinubu is the sudden removal of subsidy without thinking of its effect on the masses. Nigeria shall be great
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Dikegodspower(m): 6:34am On Mar 25
The news no put food on my table, let me mind my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Benrosaria(m): 7:12am On Mar 25
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Papichulostunne(m): 7:48am On Mar 25
Kusu12:
Listening leader. The master strategist and tormentor of obirodents and IPOB.
Obirodents and IPOB will lament, wail and peddle falsehood as usual. They've taken wailing and peddling falsehood as careers.
Since the time of obansanjo has Tinubu cancel any of his birthday? Him reach e turn to rule e turn Nigeria to wetin more than half of the population no fit even celebrate birthday since May 29th.. like that guy said. Person burst you head with bottle come carry you go pharmacy go treat you go kneel down dey thank am for the treatment? You think is to be calling Obi and IPOB in post to get likes from your senseless agbadorian mobs?

Nairaland dont pay for likes so once in a while tell yourself he truth...

1. That you cannot afford alot of thing u could before.

2. If this your phone spoil na rock with me you go fall back to.

2 again. I bet you cant eat three square meal for straight 2 days.
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by Zico5(m): 8:11am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
Nigeria can never be great under the fraudulent election thief.

After floating the naira to crash it, he is now defending it in its crashed state and you unambitious guys are happy
You guys are just illiterates. Tinubu is an election thief. Is it your pit Obi that won election? How could someone that was segregated to just south east and south south won an election? 2027 is waiting then u will know who is an election thief. You guys are just deluded.
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by AskNgige2: 1:34pm On Mar 25
lildush:

The daughter should be ashamed of him.... See who she calls a father... A very big criminal.. the biggest in the world.🤣🤣🤣

I tell you
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by lildush(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25
AskNgige2:

I tell you
How did we get here.. I keep asking this question... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by AskNgige2: 10:30pm On Mar 25
lildush:

How did we get here.. I keep asking this question... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old men no wan rest
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by blacknp(m): 12:50am On Mar 26
keymatt:
Like your Papa & brother abi?

Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by blacknp(m): 7:38am On Mar 26
aloziedaya:
Like your Papa abi? becomes it takes one, to know one.
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by blacknp(m): 7:41am On Mar 26
aloziedaya:
Always Igbo? Why.
Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by captaininiobong(m): 12:04am On Mar 27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan / Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima / APC Governors, Others Endorse Lawan, Gbajabiamila’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.