Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi (13857 Views)

Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by chisomkachy: 3:40pm On Mar 24
No fewer than four people have lost their lives in a stampede in Bauchi State during an almsgiving exercise.

The stampede occurred at the Shafa Holdings Company Plc headquarters along Jos Road on Sunday at about 10 a.m.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Ahmed Wakili, confirmed the incident to our correspondent via the telephone, adding that the situation has been stabilised.

When asked for further details, he said he would revert as he was in a public place where he couldn’t discuss state security affairs.

As of the time of filing this report, the company has yet to issue any statement on the matter.
https://punchng.com/just-in-four-die-in-bauchi-stampede/?fbclid=IwAR1a2M6vT7XZr0iMMGbtDChhQxzgl9mF0czhcZJZJ0gGbUEDb-ZwVhaTNbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by mmadu5(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24
i cant help but wonder is this country cursed? from left to right bad news everywhere. nna mehn this is sad ..
i wonder who we offended . no good news always bad news each and everyday .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by CodeTemplar: 3:49pm On Mar 24
The other day it was two students in Abuja. Now muslims in bauchi. The hardchips is intense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Dpharisee: 3:49pm On Mar 24
This Ebin Pawa is killing plenty citizens from hunger led stampede, can't they learn something from the distribution of relief materials and palliatives in the South East which is always very orderly and well planned. On Friday it was several students of Nasarawa State University Keffi that died.

We can see the effect of quality leadership between Bauchi and Abia states, while Abia state has become the biggest construction site in Nigeria people in Bauchi are dying from hunger stampede, lets start holding our governors accountable

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by OKUCHI11(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24
If you pity this people you are wasting your time... Dem go still vote their own MUSLIM AS PRESIDENT

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Shellsploit: 3:49pm On Mar 24
ordinary rammadan gift

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Orissodiq: 3:49pm On Mar 24
Innalillah wainnaileahi rojihun

6 Likes

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Nemesis0147(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24
Why do some people like crowd?
Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24
Is it so hard to queue
Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by SensualMan: 3:50pm On Mar 24
Musilem musilem ticket

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by slaawomirr: 3:50pm On Mar 24
Damnnn niggar

Rest in peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Hezzyluv: 3:51pm On Mar 24
RIP to em.

God please, provide for us our daily bread with ease as we keep hustling for it.As queuing to get succor in a society live Nigeria is akin to suicide.

The most painful thing is that, even if they would share food items at that same spot 2moro, thousands of persons would still come around and, there will be stampede again.

10 Likes

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Kingbuhari(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24
They have gotten their own Tinubulation.... Rip

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Noniblaq(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24
Kk
Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:52pm On Mar 24
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Rest in peace
I have id.me details do u care to file for tax refund
Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by kereman1: 3:52pm On Mar 24
Dpharisee:
This Ebin Pawa is killing plenty citizens from hunger led stampede, can't they learn something from the distribution of relief materials and palliatives in the South East which is always very orderly and well planned. On Friday it was several students of Nasarawa State University Keffi that died

Nuff said, you just nailed it

6 Likes

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by nanauju(f): 3:53pm On Mar 24
It is well

I sell good quality advanced children, teenage and adult tablets

Please check out my profile
Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Bellotelli: 3:54pm On Mar 24

1 Like

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by johnog4sure: 3:55pm On Mar 24
Poverty + stupidity = death.

They will still vote, fight and kill for their oppressors

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Richtaiwo: 3:56pm On Mar 24
OKUCHI11:
If you pity this people you are wasting your time... Dem go still vote their own MUSLIM AS PRESIDENT
This senseless rhetoric is already stale. Gringory obi can never be president. He increased poverty of Anambra to 75%, so he can never be president of Nigeria. Stop getting yourself worked up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by Eriokanmi: 3:56pm On Mar 24
If I was told 10 years ago that Nigeria would end up this way, I'd not have hesitated to doubt it. We really had a better nation during the pdp days. These ones just came out of propaganda and destroyed what our past leaders had built and I blame Jonathan for being a weakling.

Subsidy is a scam....but now they pay in trillion monthly

USD being 250 naira was not good but today, 1usd is 1,500 naira

16bn usd spent on power plant was a scam under obj...but today over 7.5bn usd was spent by buhari on pwer transmission alone yet, there's blackout everywhere.

We will crush boko haram in 4 years yet, they've grown wings and formed factions called bandits and militias men.

We will ensure chibok girls are rescued and prevent further kidnap yet, over 2,000 students have been kidnapped since they assumed office and victims family had to contribute to pay ransom. Chibok girls are still in captivity in large number.

Nigerians are the most gullible in the world. Just tell them sweet things and you'd win elections. Another scam is the Muslim Muslim ticket.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by AntiChristian: 3:56pm On Mar 24
I was at Ounjẹ èkó last week and today!

Couldn't buy anything as the crowd was too much!

I got there before 12 and got number 375.

Anything crowded na to waka!

Handling such stress with fasting not to talk about the free mixing...

We ask Allah to forgive the dead Muslims and show them his mercy by admitting them to Jannah!

Aamin.

6 Likes

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by AdamuKD: 3:57pm On Mar 24
God punish Ebola Tinubu and his senseless supporters for bringing this calamity on the innocent citizens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by johnog4sure: 3:57pm On Mar 24
Richtaiwo:

This senseless rhetoric is already stale. Gringory obi can never be president
You didnt say kwankwaso, Atiku or sowore why?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by callmevirus(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by omoadeleye(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24
Peter Obi and his consistency.

He is coming to politicise this.

Like government was the reason for them not to comport themselves.

They want to give them food now they can't organise themselves orderly to claim the food.

2 Likes

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by ud4u: 3:59pm On Mar 24
The level of hunger in Nigeria is getting out of hand. Last time it was custom 10,000 naira rice in Lagos that claimed life of 7 Nigerians including a pregnant woman.

On your mandate we shall stand APC change 💪👍✌️👏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by iluvdonjazzy: 4:00pm On Mar 24
When are we going to hear good news in this country again.

2 Likes

Re: Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi by AntiChristian: 4:00pm On Mar 24
People will die even if they stay at home and didn't come out!

Death is predestined!

Your folks that died did they struggle for all these?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azazi's Last Hour(a Report By Ross Alabo George) / Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) / Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.