Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police (13226 Views)

64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by Reelmii: 9:02pm On Mar 24
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by Franzinni: 9:04pm On Mar 24
Praying4Nigeria:
Like if you Agree as I do that So much learned from this truly great Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5652053/cunnilingus-husband-wife-sin
I just feel it's already too late .. because the pervertion has already taken hold globally ... Nowadays a virgin means nothing because they still engage in sexual acts through every other means except vaginally ... Funny enough, the plague has crept into Africa ... And it's taking a hold on the minds of the youth.
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by Mercury12(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24
immortalcrown:
Mentally-deranged people are supposed to be kept somewhere by the government. But...
They don't care
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by psalmsjob: 9:16pm On Mar 24
FaceTanke:
Who stays with a psycho tho

People who get killed by psycho....they usually don't live to tell the story grin it's like suicide

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by udomonday: 9:17pm On Mar 24
There are lots of mad ladies on the street these days,I dropped a friend off at ajah today,immediately she stepped out and was about closing the door of the car,a lady just rush in and sat at the front sit,and asked me to take her to lakwe,I was stunned,I looked her over and noticed the way she dressed,she was very skantily dressed,and she did not look normal,so I told her that am not going to lakwe,that am heading back to jakande.she just sat there and refused to come down.so I politely asked her to come down,she sat for some minutes,then she came down and spat into my car,and threatened to pluck my eyes and eat them if I dare raise my hand to beat her,she started removing her cloth in other to fight me,I was stunned,but I already knew she was not mentally stable the minute I looked at her,so I just kept calm.and people around just pleaded with me to be calm.I just jejely drive off.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by mukthar2000(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24
After this my Niece through with his secondly school , I would never accept any Nice to stay with me anymore, instead I would be sending money to assist anyone, but to stay with me, count me out .

They are problematic and even stress you more that ur own childrens.
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by naijadiplomat(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24
Rest in peace Ma.

It's unfortunate.
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by SVC6000: 9:45pm On Mar 24
But she started having sence immediately she was done.
The door locking
The escape from arrest.
The hiding
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by jenniferedet00(f): 10:29pm On Mar 24
So sad

Check my signature to participate in SMM training
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by Krankhead: 12:10am On Mar 25
iCauseTrouble:
I have not read any good news since Tinubu became president shocked
Because you are waiting for yoyr Messiah Obi the pathetic Liar, chemical Reactor, The black Anaconda, who is currently in Romance with Muslim, the Yes Daddy coroner. You will.wait till eternity.
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by olisaEze(m): 12:36am On Mar 25
FaceTanke:
Who stays with a psycho tho

Family, that’s all they’ve got because the govt won’t acknowledge its own responsibilities!
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by Obierika(m): 9:44am On Mar 25
post=129090317:

The News Shock You

The news shock me!
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by Obierika(m): 9:47am On Mar 25
udomonday:
There are lots of mad ladies on the street these days,I dropped a friend off at ajah today,immediately she stepped out and was about closing the door of the car,a lady just rush in and sat at the front sit,and asked me to take her to lakwe,I was stunned,I looked her over and noticed the way she dressed,she was very skantily dressed,and she did not look normal,so I told her that am not going to lakwe,that am heading back to jakande.she just sat there and refused to come down.so I politely asked her to come down,she sat for some minutes,then she came down and spat into my car,and threatened to pluck my eyes and eat them if I dare raise my hand to beat her,she started removing her cloth in other to fight me,I was stunned,but I already knew she was not mentally stable the minute I looked at her,so I just kept calm.and people around just pleaded with me to be calm.I just jejely drive off.

Are you for real? shocked
Re: Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police by udomonday: 9:58am On Mar 25
Obierika:

Are you for real? shocked
would you have hit her if it was you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed In A Carjacking Incident In Kenya / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) / Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.