Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] (20470 Views)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by AntiChristian: 2:09pm On Mar 25
ZKOSOSO:

Terrorists dem

Dm plenty for your village!
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by MyAmericandream(f): 2:33pm On Mar 25
Twoclans:
They should tell us they want to give funke akindele best actress .

It is most likely timini will clinch his category because of his role in a tribe called Judah.

Then I really do hope someone wins something for blood vessel,that film gave me goose bumps.

Hmmmm kehinde bankole ,she did very well in adire.Her body was 🔥.

Yes, I hope kehinde wins that category. She did very well.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Emjayofficial(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25
This list is incomplete without shinene undecided
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Broveens42(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25
Zool6:
Beter Half 18m+
Treasure in the sky 17m+
Fund of You 7m+
When angel meet 7m+
House 45. 5m+
Way to my Heart 7m+
Manerles 5m+
Table for 4. 5m+
Even Aki and paw old movie is now 50m+ views
Zuby movie uploaded 3days ago Abidoshaker is already 2m+ views
This are movies some hungry ppl with smelly armpits will be telling u is Asaba movie simply because they are not uploaded on Netflix many actresses ran to Cinema calling Ruth Kadiri local for producing YouTube movies but Ruth Kadiri was cashing out big time building stars like ,Chidi Dike ,Eronini Osinachi Genevieve Edwin Ukatu Stephanie Bassey etc while Uche Mbunabo introduced Joshua Clinton Ezewele Chioma Uduak and many others today all those Cinema actresses are back opening YouTube channels producing YouTube Nigeria movies I had Ruth Kadiri even unfollowed Eronini Osinachi for staring iin a movie way to my heart alongside Angel Unigwe for Omoni Oboli the now Ruth Kadiri rival in YouTube Nigeria movies last year over 650 movies was uploaded on YouTube I m curently on 1TB aitel subscription but the truth is that if I spend 10hr watching Nigeria movies 9hr goese for YouTube Nigeria movies because of lack of vitalities on Netflix like many movies there dont have repeat value for me , movies like Wedding Party 1&2, Lion Heart ,Blood Sister,Blood Versel, Living in Bondage Remake,and Shanty Town this are the only Netfix movies I have repeatedly watched sometimes I have to switch from new movies to them again ,,,,,for now give me Nigeria YouTube movies keep Netflix
Those urchins once u mentioned any actor or actress not doing Netflix they tag him or her Asaba or upper Iweka actor but these are the actors and actresses known everywhere and making most money and fame they also forgot 95% of today nollywood legends also stared in those homevideos before going to Netflix and still doing YouTube movies

So this actors and actresses doing all the 17m+views are local ? With this high views producers of some of those YouTube movies are making far bigger money than many Cinema movies producers considering amount required to promote cinema movies and the producers being entitled to only 35% of the movies groosing, Netflix have there audiences YouTube Nigeria movies have there's but the truth is that YouTube Nigeria movies still hold over 85% of Nollywood fanbase there actors and actresses are more popular everywhere more jobs more money I don't know why some hungry ppl will keep tagging them Asaba actors same mistake

With 17m+views under 1month imagine amount Uche Mbunabo made from Treasure in the Sky without noise or publicity ,,, all this producers actors and actresses are Asaba actors to those hungry ppl

quote author=Letmehearword post=129099130]Yoruba Viewers choice Award, why not create an Epic movie category to celebrate those bursting their asses day and night in Asaba, Enugu, Owerri etc, to keep your viewers glued.

Eehhen, why's Uchenna Mbunabo not on the list and why is Treasure in the sky not nominated. Make una just dey play

quote author=Letmehearword post=129099130]Yoruba Viewers choice Award, why not create an Epic movie category to celebrate those bursting their asses day and night in Asaba, Enugu, Owerri etc, to keep your viewers glued.

Eehhen, why's Uchenna Mbunabo not on the list and why is Treasure in the sky not nominated. Make una just dey play

Lol uchenna is just a business man, recycling old stories. seems he had Med/paramedical background. it's always about one condition and diagnosis... it lacks real content with one directional stories but good lessons . He would make a good novel writer with his pattern of screen play
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Zool6: 2:47pm On Mar 25
Clown as expected ranting over nothing Homevideos mainstream nollywood actors u ebi npa wo urchins like addressing as Uper Iweka actors are the richest and most famous actors they dont care about useless award that have long lost it relevance ,Frederick Leonard is not Netflix actor but he is richer and far more famous than 95% of Netflix actors dude gifted his wife 700m mansio after marriage he recently opened over 2b naira 5star hotel in Yaounde Cameroon where hs was born award that cant quench comon hunger since yoruba introduced tribalism in it it lost relevance most to movies stars don't even attend it again , now open challenge give me any actor doing only Cinema movies who dosen't or never feature in YouTube Nigeria movies that can rival just
Frederick Leonard or Ken Eric's popularity within and offshore Nigeria everywhere Nollywood movies are seen

Give me any Netflix actor with 2b investment is open challenge

quote author=Emmanuel900 post=129098744]Where are the upper eweka actors and actresses ?

A tribe called Judah and Jagun Jagun deserve all award [/quote]

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Emmanuel900(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25
Zool6:
Clown as expected ranting over nothing Homevideos mainstream nollywood actors u ebi npa wo urchins like addressing as Uper Iweka actors are the richest and most famous actors they dont care about useless award that have long lost it relevance ,Frederick Leonard is not Netflix actor but he is richer and far more famous than 95% of Netflix actors dude gifted his wife 700m mansio after marriage he recently opened over 2b naira 5star hotel in Yaounde Cameroon where hs was born award that cant quench comon hunger since yoruba introduced tribalism in it it lost relevance most to movies stars don't even attend it again , now open challenge give me any actor doing only Cinema movies who dosen't or never feature in YouTube Nigeria movies that can rival just
Frederick Leonard or Ken Eric's popularity within and offshore Nigeria everywhere Nollywood movies are seen

quote author=Emmanuel900 post=129098744]Where are the upper eweka actors and actresses ?

A tribe called Judah and Jagun Jagun deserve all award

Why are you wailing on my mention? grin

are you an upper eweka actor?

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Zool6: 2:56pm On Mar 25
Someone doing 17m+ views in a month certainly dont care about ur useless opinion ,prime left because of lack of patronage with just 166k mere subscribers in Nigeria with level of hardship making it difficult for ppl to to top there Netflix acc and watch movies Netflix is alsi facing same challenges Afamefuna is coming up on Netflix 29th but I still believe You Tube movies is still holding larger chunks of nollywood share most cinema actresses are going back there but ye all keep ranting and talking down on Nigeria YouTube movies

quote author=Broveens42 post=129101708]

Lol uchenna is just a business man, recycling old stories. seems he had Med/paramedical background. it's always about one condition and diagnosis... it lacks real content with one directional stories but good lessons . He would make a good novel writer with his pattern of screen play [/quote]
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by membranus: 3:03pm On Mar 25
Zool6:
Beter Half 18m+
Treasure in the sky 17m+
Fund of You 7m+
When angel meet 7m+
House 45. 5m+
Way to my Heart 7m+
Manerles 5m+
Table for 4. 5m+
Even Aki and paw old movie is now 50m+ views
Zuby movie uploaded 3days ago Abidoshaker is already 2m+ views
This are movies some hungry ppl with smelly armpits will be telling u is Asaba movie simply because they are not uploaded on Netflix many actresses ran to Cinema calling Ruth Kadiri local for producing YouTube movies but Ruth Kadiri was cashing out big time building stars like ,Chidi Dike ,Eronini Osinachi Genevieve Edwin Ukatu Stephanie Bassey etc while Uche Mbunabo introduced Joshua Clinton Ezewele Chioma Uduak and many others today all those Cinema actresses are back opening YouTube channels producing YouTube Nigeria movies I had Ruth Kadiri even unfollowed Eronini Osinachi for staring iin a movie way to my heart alongside Angel Unigwe for Omoni Oboli the now Ruth Kadiri rival in YouTube Nigeria movies last year over 650 movies was uploaded on YouTube I m curently on 1TB aitel subscription but the truth is that if I spend 10hr watching Nigeria movies 9hr goese for YouTube Nigeria movies because of lack of vitalities on Netflix like many movies there dont have repeat value for me , movies like Wedding Party 1&2, Lion Heart ,Blood Sister,Blood Versel, Living in Bondage Remake,and Shanty Town this are the only Netfix movies I have repeatedly watched sometimes I have to switch from new movies to them again ,,,,,for now give me Nigeria YouTube movies keep Netflix
Those urchins once u mentioned any actor or actress not doing Netflix they tag him or her Asaba or upper Iweka actor but these are the actors and actresses known everywhere and making most money and fame they also forgot 95% of today nollywood legends also stared in those homevideos before going to Netflix and still doing YouTube movies

So this actors and actresses doing all the 17m+views are local ? With this high views producers of some of those YouTube movies are making far bigger money than many Cinema movies producers considering amount required to promote cinema movies and the producers being entitled to only 35% of the movies groosing, Netflix have there audiences YouTube Nigeria movies have there's but the truth is that YouTube Nigeria movies still hold over 85% of Nollywood fanbase there actors and actresses are more popular everywhere more jobs more money I don't know why some hungry ppl will keep tagging them Asaba actors same mistake

With 17m+views under 1month imagine amount Uche Mbunabo made from Treasure in the Sky without noise or publicity ,,, all this producers actors and actresses are Asaba actors to those hungry ppl

No problem. Maybe you should suggest to YouTube to start a yearly Movie Award program for all movies on its platform to capture those you listed here.

But for now AMVCA only spread its net to promote and reward the celluloid and cable films produced within a year within Africa, and they should be commended for it.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by chitheo(f): 3:05pm On Mar 25
Talkisneeded:

Wanted to watch blood vessel base on your recommendation,but seeing you talk about adiire changed my mind..
That movie was badly written

I agree with you. Adire isn't a great movie. However, I assure you that you won't regret watching blood vessel. I enjoyed every bit of that movie.
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Zool6: 3:06pm On Mar 25
U ebi npa wo urchins should stop making noise all yoruba homevideos both old and new joined together can not boast of 50m+ views Aki and paw paw curently stand at on You Tube Respect ppl who exported nollywood making it conducive lucrative and attractive enough for others to come in and invest same thing Genevieve Nnaji did with Lion heart that movie singel handedly brought Netflix into Nigeria, learn to Respect You Tube actors and actresses they are the most famous and richest inrespctive of one useless irrelevance award

quote author=Emmanuel900 post=129101843]

are you an upper eweka actor?[/quote]
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by komzy589(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25
Twoclans:
They should tell us they want to give funke akindele best actress .

It is most likely timini will clinch his category because of his role in a tribe called Judah.

Then I really do hope someone wins something for blood vessel,that film gave me goose bumps.

Hmmmm kehinde bankole ,she did very well in adire.Her body was 🔥.
How do people waste their time seeing these nonsense films with ear-damaging sound and actions that are completely disconnected from their storylines 😣🤦‍♂️
These nollywood films will make you dumber.
Go and watch Greys Anatomy series, at the very least, you will have a strong understanding of the human anatomy. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by komzy589(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25
Broveens42:

there are so many things about theatrics you do not understand

number one
the introduction of the storyline is pure garbage.

how could 5 able bodied men from different fathers be so dependent on a poor woman under same roof?

The robbery case was not intentional enough and was so disconnected. it was like different movies in one. if you wana do an action, fuse it in between story lines.
They should have showed other cases of arm robbery by a team of funkes kids, prior to that incident.
so it took funke's sudden ailment to make them professional robbers?... Lol

so many unnecessary scenes if you must be truthful to yourself.

there's this movie on youtube called "love in show room" featuring broda shaggi; you could sense the robbery was purely intentional.
You didn’t add the video production. The way they arrange their scenes is so annoying. No catchy transition, no intentional B-roll. It’s almost like the editor and the writer are desynchronized.
If not that one can easily predict the next outcome, you for see yourself for Upper Iweka.
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Duru009(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25
JAGUN JAGUN will clear all the awards............................
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Kusu12: 3:37pm On Mar 25
Zool6:
U ebi npa wo urchins should stop making noise all yoruba homevideos both old and new joined together can not boast of 50m+ views Aki and paw paw curently stand at on You Tube Respect ppl who exported nollywood making it conducive lucrative and attractive enough for others to come in and invest same thing Genevieve Nnaji did with Lion heart that movie singel handedly brought Netflix into Nigeria, learn to Respect You Tube actors and actresses they are the most famous and richest inrespctive of one useless irrelevance award

quote author=Emmanuel900 post=129101843]

are you an upper eweka actor?

Losers always have inferiority complex. Nobody is in competition with you upper Iweka boy. Stop wailing like a loser and grunting like a pig.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Twoclans(f): 6:21pm On Mar 25
komzy589:

How do people waste their time seeing these nonsense films with ear-damaging sound and actions that are completely disconnected from their storylines 😣🤦‍♂️
These nollywood films will make you dumber.
Go and watch Greys Anatomy series, at the very least, you will have a strong understanding of human anatomy. God forbid!

You are in luck today,I am in a good mood.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Zool6: 7:16pm On Mar 25
Ebi no wo urchins yes I m proud upper Iweka boy in city of Onitsha renowned for hosting biggest market in sub saharan Africa and most indginous industrised city
Now u Ilagbaji boy tell me about ur city
As for loser maybe u are referring to other comment

Kusu12:

Losers always have inferiority complex. Nobody is in competition with you upper Iweka boy. Stop wailing like a loser and grunting like a pig.
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by CuntPeddler: 12:32am On Mar 26
Mopolchi:
Zubby no dey as best actor?

The dude is a local actor naa.... Asabawood material

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by geewean(m): 7:09am On Mar 26
Layi wasabi is the winner in the digital content category........take this to the banks .That guy gets bars for mouth
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Menclothing: 7:13am On Mar 26
This movies are superb
Weldone stars
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by noble2faith(m): 7:38am On Mar 26
Zool6:

A tribe called Judah and Jagun Jagun deserve all award

If you believe Leonard acquired this wealth from film acting only you educational qualifications need questioning!🙄
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Zool6: 9:06am On Mar 26
are u saying Nancy Isime or Idima Okojie are richer and popular than Mercy Johnson? How come Zuby is so financially buoyant and far popular than Timi that he told him face to face he can confidently buy him timi ? ,,Timi for example can be paid 5m for staring in at most 4 high budget movies a year Zuby charges minimum 2m and can get booked for over 50 movies a year so where is 1 to 2 m$ coming in here? Mind u producers are only entitled to 35% of there movies groosing,

quote author=NonsenseRubbish post=129100125]
You have a point these homemovies actors get roles constantly but the Netflix and prime video shows actors are paid more and have international recognition so pick your side 🤷‍♂️ On which side would you rather be?? Getting paid N17m every 4months or $1-2m every 2-3years [/quote]

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Zool6: 9:14am On Mar 26
but can buy ur family lineage including unborn are u proud of yourself?

CuntPeddler:

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Reussite: 12:38pm On Mar 26
I haven't seen Mami wata, Funmilayo Ransome kuti yet but from the ones nominated that I have seen, Breath of life should win over Jagun Jagun & A Tribe called Judah.

Afamefuna & This is Lagos are movies I should see next.
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Zool6: 2:09pm On Mar 26
See hungry ppl celebrating 3rd place AMVCA awards when number 1 and 2 Biggest Africa Film Awards where founded by Igbos themselves u ppl Google Biggest Africa Film Awards and see the list number
1)Africa International Film festival was founded by Chioma Ude

2) AMAA Africa Movies Academy Awards founded by Peace Anyiam Osigwe

3) AMVCA Africa Movies Viewers Choice Awards founded by Multichoice South Africa

Lmao

uote author=CuntPeddler post=129109994]

The dude is a local actor naa.... Asabawood material [/quote]

Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by CuntPeddler: 3:54pm On Mar 26
Zool6:
See hungry ppl celebrating 3rd place AMVCA awards when number 1 and 2 Biggest Africa Film Awards where founded by Igbos themselves u ppl Google Biggest Africa Film Awards and see the list number
1)Africa International Film festival was founded by Chioma Ude

2) AMAA Africa Movies Academy Awards founded by Peace Anyiam Osigwe

3) AMVCA Africa Movies Viewers Choice Awards founded by Multichoice South Africa

Lmao

uote author=CuntPeddler post=129109994]

Oga I’m Igbo. The fact I don’t like your poorly organized Asabawood doesn’t mean I’m not Igbo. Stop having a dead stereotypical mindset

Yes! Asabawood movies are rubbish compared to well scripted cinema movies
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by CuntPeddler: 3:55pm On Mar 26
Zool6:

Typical poverty mindset. Everything is about money and class to you. Well u don’t even know me or my background to make such assumptions. Go get your deluded mind checked by a psychiatrist
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by CuntPeddler: 4:01pm On Mar 26
Yeah
Zool6:

Asabawood movies are crap. Imagine being able to tell the story line of a movie just from the title or soundtrack 😂 😂

Whack titles like “The prince and the lion”
“Blind virgin” “The prince and the blind maiden”

Nonsense !! 😂
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by Broveens42(m): 8:13am On Apr 01
CuntPeddler:
Yeah

Asabawood movies are crap. Imagine being able to tell the story line of a movie just from the title or soundtrack 😂 😂

Whack titles like “The prince and the lion”
“Blind virgin” “The prince and the blind maiden”

Nonsense !! 😂

Lol. True

So I reluctantly watched breath of life to find out if it would beat "the trade".. but it didn't.
Breath of life came with a lot of quality, but I could smell bias in selection of characters making it too artificial at some point.
I don't know why chimezie won't just fall in love without the fake plot with her girlfriend. wale ojo didn't impress me at all. I feel he was trying to imitate foreign characters and ended up making a mess of his dispositions; transitional expressions and all that.
It's a very powerful movie that tried so hard to suppress it's quality
Re: AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] by CuntPeddler: 9:23am On Apr 01
Broveens42:

Lol. True

So I reluctantly watched breath of life to find out if it would beat "the trade".. but it didn't.
Breath of life came with a lot of quality, but I could smell bias in selection of characters making it too artificial at some point.
I don't know why chimezie won't just fall in love without the fake plot with her girlfriend. wale ojo didn't impress me at all. I feel he was trying to imitate foreign characters and ended up making a mess of his dispositions; transitional expressions and all that.
It's a very powerful movie that tried so hard to suppress it's quality

As for me, I prefer Jagun Jagun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: Liquorose, Michael, Queen, JMK, Yousef Win N750k Each In Darling Task / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.