Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike (24219 Views)

Atikulated Agenda Boss Hits Hard At Political Harlots And Flirts Destroying 9ja / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Gajagojo: 10:22pm On Mar 24
atiku4President:
Talking to himself?
and to you
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Kingzmate(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24
WHAT ABOUT THOSE HARLOTS THAT, STOLE YOUR HEART, YOU WIKE HARLOT shocked
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Babangidapikin: 10:22pm On Mar 24
Wike o Wike o Wike o

Oga Wike everyone in Nigeria knows you already, face your work at the FCT, perform your wonders and leave a great legacy behind ...leave Rivers politics alone ...
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Halo22: 10:22pm On Mar 24
Apart from that Kingsley Chinda would have been his successor, I didn't understand any other thing Wike said. Man is gnashing his teeth for nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by poseidon12: 10:22pm On Mar 24
Wow. Wike is a political harlot himself.

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by samtheman: 10:23pm On Mar 24
I now see reasons why Atiku could not pick this ediot as a running mate.

5 Likes

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Wainey: 10:28pm On Mar 24
Kukutente23:
Wike said he will never leave PDP in 2018
He also said he'll support anyone who emerged from the convention
We know how both ended

he never left PDP sha
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by onuman: 10:33pm On Mar 24
So says the number one political harlot in Nigeria.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Fcwilly: 10:33pm On Mar 24
See madness in the market
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by BondRiv: 10:33pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Nyesom Wike Ezebunwo you’re the real political harlot

[b] You no dey PDP you no dey APC

You no dey Abuja you no dey PH

Political love peddler and Bandit [/b]

The post of a comedian that shouldn't be taken seriously. Before you post next time, do your fact check. He hasn't defected to APC and still remains a member of the PDP. Keep your sentiments aside and face facts. That is one of the problems of this country. People being controlled by sentiments. I'm sure you will succeed in misinforming and misleading people, especially the gullible ones.

3 Likes

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by ItisWell22(f): 10:39pm On Mar 24
Says a disloyal politician.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Taigaban: 10:39pm On Mar 24
Nyesom Wike is wise, but he should allow Fubara to concentrate with governance.

2 Likes

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Davehasmadeit(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24
This compos mentis homo sapient is at it again
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by AkumTemi: 10:46pm On Mar 24
BondRiv:
Sim Fubara is ill-advised. Running a directionless government in Rivers State and wasting our money on thanksgiving services and support groups. Nothing to show. No wonder Akpabio tackled him last time. For someone who was asking the political class, "what is the struggle all about?" He keeps struggling for power. Very soon he will be given his scorecard. Time flies.

Woke wasted Rivers money chasing clouts and commissioning even gutters and inviting all the media houses to cover the events.
SIM would outperform Wike.

2 Likes

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Dannydavito: 10:51pm On Mar 24
He will certainly comes back with shame. Ashawo
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Judolisco(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:

You no dey PDP you no dey APC

Political love peddler and Bandit
Name one top politician that's not a harlot?

2 Likes

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Anatolia: 10:58pm On Mar 24
Political traitor wants to defeat political harlots. What a shame!
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Lacisa: 11:00pm On Mar 24
He once said he is still a member of the PDP and PDP is yet to expel him from the party.

I can remember Chief Bola Ige, as a member of AD, refused to decamp and served as Minister of Mines & Power (1999-2000) and as Minister of Justice and Attorney-General (2000-2001) under a PDP government (Chief Obasanjo's government)

I don't think anything is wrong with that
Arobaga:

2 Likes

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by NewDea4: 11:09pm On Mar 24

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by CaptainFM1: 11:12pm On Mar 24
There's only one political harlot that belongs to PDAPC.

Harlot calling others harlots.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by brownbib(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24
QED
Arobaga:

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by tnerro1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24
One day na one day, monkey go go market, e no go return
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by GenFunction: 11:58pm On Mar 24
A die hard pdp man working 4 the apc as a minister,isnt that the worst form of political harloting?
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by SupremeSpecimen: 12:11am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
Wike is the next president of Nigeria, after Thivnibu.

I'm quite certain Wike is the only person that will unite the 3 major tribes 🤣
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by SupremeSpecimen: 12:14am On Mar 25
Think9ja:
Obi number 1, Atiku number 2.

Looking back, Atiku's biggest regrets in politics will be

1. Defecting to APC to help oust Jonathan when he could have just waited for his turn. Tinubu really use their head on that occasion.
2. Bringing Obi to national limelight by picking him as running mate in 2019. Until that moment, only Anambra State people knew the bald headed lying fraudster..

I voted Atiku in the last two elections but you see this next one? On God na Tinubu. I'm tired of being at the losing side. Gbajue children are destined political losers...

Wike sef, must you always be in the news?

Rambling in the irreverent mixed with gibberish
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by adicius: 1:19am On Mar 25
Says the number 1 political hartlot. Shior

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Ken5566: 1:34am On Mar 25
Now I understand, its Gov. Sim that is frustrating Wike, because Wike is sounding like a frustrated man. Wike camp have been depleted. Why did you bring in Gov. Sim in the trend instead of wiked Wike who's is the original political olosho.
BondRiv:
Sim Fubara is ill-advised. Running a directionless government in Rivers State and wasting our money on thanksgiving services and support groups. Nothing to show. No wonder Akpabio tackled him last time. For someone who was asking the political class, "what is the struggle all about?" He keeps struggling for power. Very soon he will be given his scorecard. Time flies.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Ken5566: 1:51am On Mar 25
The man is a control frick,he wants to control everyone and everywhere, that's why he fell out with Gov. Sim Fubara.
Arobaga:

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by GetYourPVC02(f): 2:35am On Mar 25
Asonaijaaso:
Dubai residents left this chat.

Kaiiii u're wickedd🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by GetYourPVC02(f): 2:39am On Mar 25
samtheman:
I now see reasons why Atiku could not pick this ediot as a running mate.

Where is Atiku? Una just deceive Atiku walahi.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by opius: 3:01am On Mar 25
See who is calling someone political harlot grin... Running his mouth at every giving opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety Mounts Over New Minimum Wage Ahead Of Deadline / Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu / ISWAP Sacks Army Base In Bama, Borno State, Kills Newly Recruited Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.