Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu (24211 Views)

Labour Party New Leadership Should Withdraw All Legal Charges Against APC —Adamu / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by NwekeUG(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu (Video)

Police officers were captured driving a young man to a POS centre in order to extort him after labeling him a fraudster in Enugu, IgbereTV reports.

According to the victim, the police officers withdrew all the money in his account.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk6moATs5Tk

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYD-PuBLnnO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by ValCon888: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
This isn't just about the Police.
We need to disband the entire country and start again from scratch.

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Franklin015: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crazy things

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by everythinggirly(f): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
#EndNigerianPolice

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Igbodicool(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Can any good news come out from Nigerian Police?
Extortion
Thuggery
Intimidation
Robbery
Sexual Abuse
Killing
The list is endless.
Nigeria and its institutions are truly irredeemable.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by BKayy: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Labelled him a fraudster then decided to defraud him.

Nigerian Yahoo Police cannot surprise me anymore. So I am not surprised here

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by BigSarah(f): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Isn't this Armed robbery, and Kidnapping.

That Canadian judge wasn't wrong in calling the NPF a criminal organization

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
police again? armed robbers in uniform

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by conductor890: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is not about police.

In a country where everything is in chaos, nothing is working, money is not circulating, no job, corruption, one thing would happen: dog will eat dog.

What you people are seeing is still small.

Them dey tell una to disband this shithole, this disaster, this atrocity called Nigeria, una still dey waste time.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by KingDash: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
that means if them catch me nothing them go see.. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by WIZGUY69(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Armed robbers and kidnappers in uniform. Mofos undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by younglleo: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Be like na to legalize arms for civilian, country don wash!

8 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Where are the lovers of the status quo ante....
Over to you guys.

8 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by saheedbadmus(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Just tired of this bad eggs spoiling the face of the NPF..rogues parading themselves as police officers

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Kenneth10110(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
I just wonder after they were called the most criminal police organisation didn't they settle down and plan to prove the world wrong just for once or even after the END SARS saga. Its always about the Nigerian police

13 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Passionate888: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
I blame Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by OakConsultNG: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Too bad..
Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Justinlean02(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is ridiculous, I blame Nigerians for letting this style rot in us... We all allowed corruption way too deep into our lives, now the Nigerian Police can't seem to get it out the system grin angry

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by rovher: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Another End police protest part 2 loading ....

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by rayvelez(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
I’m just waiting for a day this useless nonentity police will harass and extort money from me i promise them it’s going to be bloody.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by jrusky(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Police again
Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by LibertyRep: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigeria Policemen should be wearing body cam henceforth.
This will at least reduce this type o unethical behavior greatly.

Will Nigeria Police ever learn?

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by ajl: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
ValCon888:
This isn't just about the Police.
We need to disband the entire country and start again from scratch.

Not just that. The country called Nigeria deserved to be wiped off the face of the earth. It's of no value to humanity, rather it's a representation of how low humanity can go.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by LOVEGINO(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
conductor890:
This is not about police.

In a country where everything is in chaos, nothing is working, money is not circulating, no job, corruption, one thing would happen: dog will eat dog.

What you people are seeing is still small.

Them dey tell una to disband this shithole, this disaster, this atrocity called Nigeria, una still dey waste time.
baba start d race. I dey ur back.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Techibi6777: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
The Nigerian Police Force is a brutal criminal organization. Same thing happened to me but mine was 200k. I was forced to open all my banking apps and crypto wallets after they couldn't find any evidence associating me with fraud.

My only luck was that this set did not fully understand the Binance thing and my crypto wallet balance. Else what took me long years of study, paid courses including sacrifices would have been gone in a jiffy.

I have no pity for these set of people whenever nemesis catches up with them. I am even elated whenever something bad happens to them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Prenonjebose: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
These are people that ran for their dear lives, pulling off uniforms in the process, during endsars protest " He don send am? "Make we go straight go withdraw the money, make we no dey waste the man time". The reckless impunity, without observing that his face is clear enough for recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by KingAzari: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
What an irony. Labelled him a fraudster and went ahead to rob and defraud him. Nigerian Licensed Robbers Police never fails to disappoint any day all day.

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu by Daroldigits: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
99% of Nigeria Police are criminals...be careful with them

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' / I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.