Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON (9057 Views)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by proxillin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

The funny thing about those brainwashing you is that they know what you're going to face out there trying to promote falsehood.

Now try to use your own God's given brain.

If nobody has ever told me anything about a Jesus before what will make me take the Jesus seriously in the first place?

So to start you must first speak and act in a way that will call the attention of onlookers that's the first step into introducing your Jesus by so doing observers will like to know who taught you such virtuous deeds that's when you will now mention the name "Jesus" and any right thinking person will like to know more.
But you just came from God knows where and start talking about a black Jesus simply because you know i believe in Jesus before makes no sense.
That's not how to start the journey otherwise you will never ever achieve anything other than leading people into killing people with racism in their minds! smiley

Its not about me...its about Jesus..its about the falsehood...God hate falsehood..

1 Like

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

Just wait until your black messiah comes don't worry about JWs we are OK with what we know as we are the best group this world has ever known! smiley
You mean best liars. The best among the religiously brainwashed sheeples. Ppl them don chop their head

1 Like

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25
proxillin:

Its not about me...its about Jesus..its about the falsehood...God hate falsehood..

If it's not about you then let Jesus come and speak for himself if you can't represent him in thoughts, words and actions.

Even traditional gods those preaching about them do put on the personalities of their gods to appeal to observers that they know better than others.

So you just talking about black Jesus without any act to show what you have learned from the so called black Jesus is futile!
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
You mean best liars. The best among the religiously brainwashed sheeples. Ppl them don chop their head

This is the one and only group of people who have gone throughout the world to gather faithful people teaching them how to love their fellow humans, divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the hatred caused by politics and racism in the hearts of millions and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Oya present those following your own Jesus and let's see what they've achieved.

Perhaps Vladimir Putin is one of them killing innocent people simply because of politics and racism! wink
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

You speak and practice what your black Jesus taught you, that should be your first move not coming to tell me that Jesus was black because it makes no practical sense to me.

If you and your folks should start practicing what your black Jesus taught you today and it's appealing no sane human will object to what is beneficial! smiley
All i told you are clearly written in your bible and are the words of the true messiah. The fake white jesus was fabricated by Rome to steal and act as the real while they hid and worship it underground. He is the son of a pope. Many of his teachings are not from the mouth of the real but from Rome and Paul their puppet. For example he died for your sins, give your life to him and many confusions the real never said which were created by the Vatican. That is how you know their difference
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
All i told you are clearly written in your bible and are the words of the true messiah. The fake white jesus was fabricated by Rome to steal and act as the real while they hid and worship it underground. He is the son of a pope. Many of his teachings are not from the mouth of the real but from Rome and Paul their puppet. For example he died for your sins, give your life to him and many confusions the real never said which were created by the Vatican. That is how you know their difference

You've told me nothing other than black Jesus!

So start now by presenting what your black Jesus taught and let's see the sense in it after all we have brains to reason for ourselves! wink
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by proxillin(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

So start now by presenting what your black Jesus taught and let's see the sense in it after all we have brains to reason for ourselves! wink

Yes Jesus is white, happy now mr white slave?

Start praying to harrison ford...

look brad pitt is Jesus...

I know that white guy look angelic... angels are not even white lolz...

i know its hard for you to take..

1 Like

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

This is the one and only group of people who have gone throughout the world to gather faithful people teaching them how to love their fellow humans, divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the hatred caused by politics and racism in the hearts of millions and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Oya present those following your own Jesus and let's see what they've achieved.

Perhaps Vladimir Putin is one of them killing innocent people simply because of politics and racism! wink
Thief! Always stealing scriptures written by black African scribes and credit to your blind, brainwashed and thieving organisation. It is our stories written by our ancestors to be fulfilled by us - We are the ancient ppl who will fulfill the book - Isaiah 44:7. Your religions were created to steal from us
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

You have been brainwashed and can never see it. The true Christ was the black. He was murdered and his laws changed and credited to white jesus. The vatican has the evidences. The black was hidden underground but they revealed the white to the world. You have been fooled
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25
proxillin:

Yes Jesus is white, happy now mr white slave?
Start praying to harrison ford...
look brad pitt is Jesus...
I know that white guy look angelic... angels are not even white lolz...
i know its hard for you to take..

Guy nothing concerns me with the skin colour of whoever will be my mentor or role model what matters to me is his teachings.

I know you're empty so keep your black Jesus to yourself! wink
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by proxillin(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

Guy nothing concerns me with the skin colour of whoever will be my mentor or role model what matters to me is his teachings.

I know you're empty so keep your black Jesus to yourself! wink

lolz...funny man..role model ko, road model ni
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
Thief! Always stealing scriptures written by black African scribes and credit to your blind, brainwashed and thieving organisation. It is our stories written by our ancestors to be fulfilled by us - We are the ancient ppl who will fulfill the book - Isaiah 44:7. Your religions were created to steal from us

So go on fulfilling it nah! cheesy
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
You have been brainwashed and can never see it. The true Christ was the black. He was murdered and his laws changed and credited to white jesus. The vatican has the evidences. The black was hidden underground but they revealed the white to the world. You have been fooled

What did he teach? smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25
proxillin:

lolz...funny man..role model ko, road model ni

So all what you have in your head is black skin shey?

Well Vladimir Putin is not black o go and make friends with him about your black Jesus! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by proxillin(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25
Watch this brilliant lady

https://www.tiktok.com/@aja__baa/video/7350138846115319070?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

What did he teach? smiley
Go and read me again. I give you the truth with researchable evidences and reference if possible but you are just asking meaningless questions. Go and ask google the original image of Christ before it was painted white. Compare with what Putin gave you and the true image of Christ in the Vatican's secret chamber. Do you need bible references? Someone already gave you here. Again the bible is black history. Many names in the bible only have true meaning in African tongues. The geographys in the bible describe Africa. Do you want more? I know you can't go against JW dogtrines no matter the truth shown to you cos of the oath you have taken. You are hurting yourself and will cry in the end. We are the ppl chosen to tell you the truth - Isaiah 44:7. Wake up and free yourself from their lies
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Astra101: 3:37pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:
This is politics at play, Putin is looking for support from Africa so saying Jesus is black is another way of brainwashing black people.

Whether Jesus is yellow, green, blue, brown or black is not important rather what he taught is the real deal let all the nations practice what the man from Nazareth taught and forget about his skin colour! smiley

If we should forget about his skin colour, what was the essence of hiding his true colour in the first play?

Let's start by knowing the intent and purpose of conceding his true colour first.

1 Like

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
Go and read me again. I give you the truth with researchable evidences and reference if possible but you are just asking meaningless questions. Go and ask google the original image of Christ before it was painted white. Compare with what Putin gave you and the true image of Christ in the Vatican's secret chamber. Do you need bible references? Someone already gave you here. Again the bible is black history. Many names in the bible only have true meaning in African tongues. The geographys in the bible describe Africa. Do you want more? I know you can't go against JW dogtrines no matter the truth shown to you cos of the oath you have taken. You are hurting yourself and will cry in the end. We are the ppl chosen to tell you the truth - Isaiah 44:7. Wake up and free yourself from their lies

Guy this is reality not dreams so if you know a Jesus that's not the one we all read about in the Bible the first thing is you and your folks will start doing what he taught you that's the only way other intelligent people can be drawn towards you but insulting people up and down thinking it will make them abandon their former beliefs is childish! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25
Astra101:

If we should forget about his skin colour, what was the essence of hiding his true colour in the first play? Let's start by knowing the intent and purpose of conceding his true colour first.
What convinced you about Jesus' skin colour in the first place?
Whether white, yellow, red or black where did you read about his skin colour?
That should be the starting point! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by oteneaaron(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25
JinxDeCreator:
Recently, it has been reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a directive to transfer one of Russia's holiest icons from a museum to a Moscow Cathedral. For centuries, these artworks were kept hidden away in vaults, but now, they are accessible for the world to see. This action marks a significant shift in how we perceive Jesus, his mother, and his followers.

WATCH & SUBSCRIBE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmXWDrBkhCE

Of course, "Jesus" is black!

The concept of a "Christ" or God Man first originated from Africa in ancient Kemet.

It used to be called the African Mystery Religion.

The first Christ or God Man was Osiris the husband of the Goddess ISIS.

ISIS was the original Virgin Mother of Horus - just like Mary mother of "Jesus". (see image below)

The great sage Pythagoras spent over 20 years as an initiate of the ancient African Mystery Religion - that is where he got the inspiration for his philosophy.

Osiris, Mithras, Attis, Dionysius, Zoroaster, and Jesus all share similar motifs - why?

At the center of the African Mystery Religion was this simple idea:

"Deep within every human, lies the spark of the divine - which most people call GOD."

In ancient Kemet, they called God - ATUM which means "the complete one", "the ALL"

Just like the Christ or GodMan who is born, faces trials, is killed and after 3 days is reborn or resurrected as a God - each human being can also follow the same path and also become gods themselves.

Psalms 82:6 "I said, ’You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.’

St. John 10:34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, ’I have said you are "gods"’ ?

If you take sometime to study the true origins of Christianity before the Catholic Church, your mind would be blown!!

Please, it is of no use to argue out of ignorance, do your own research and it would be clear to you.

As Africans, we MUST study our history to understand the present and predict the future.

As Oannes once said: "The Future Lies in the Past".

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

So go on fulfilling it nah! cheesy
The time is near that is why these things are happening. Many of their lies will be exposed. African will be waking up gradually - the birth cry of the mother. Others will start falling in place. Then the Second Exodus - Isaiah 11:11,12 mass returning of the children back to motherland. JW's have decieved you. Their are criterias to fulfill that verse and even a kid can spot it. But you choosed to follow the lies of your thieving and brainwashed organisation. The centre stage is Africa. Wake up and free yourself from their lies
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
The time is near that is why these things are happening. Many of their lies will be exposed. African will be waking up gradually - the birth cry of the mother. Others will start falling in place. Then the Second Exodus - Isaiah 11:11,12 mass returning of the children back to motherland. JW's have decieved you. Their are criterias to fulfill that verse and even a kid can spot it. But you choosed to follow the lies of your thieving and brainwashed organisation. The centre stage is Africa. Wake up and free yourself from their lies

So wait until your dreams come through! wink
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

Guy this is reality not dreams so if you know a Jesus that's not the one we all read about in the Bible the first thing is you and your folks will start doing what he taught you that's the only way other intelligent people can be drawn towards you but insulting people up and down thinking it will make them abandon their former beliefs is childish! smiley
You are not paying attention. Even if i tell you again you won't agree. White christ is son of pope Alexander vi. True christ was against them. After they conspired with jews and killed him, his laws was changed and they planted the white jesus to act as him. Many things you read in NT after the gospel were from Rome. They planted paul to cause confusion and forced Africans to accept the white guy. Since they have been praying where is development? The guy was even gay. That is why they accept gays. You all were fooled. Your awakening is near. I know JW more than you. They are part of the brainwashing
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

So wait until your dreams come through! wink
Stop fooling yourself and hating the truth. We are fulfiling everything written by our scribes. This is no dream but reality. It is our book. You ppl are part of the curse on us and the end of it is close. That is the reasoning for the awakening and the cracks in your religion. Wake up
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
You are not paying attention. Even if i tell you again you won't agree. White christ is son of pope Alexander vi. True christ was against them. After they conspired with jews and killed him, his laws was changed and they planted the white jesus to act as him. Many things you read in NT after the gospel were from Rome. They planted paul to cause confusion and forced Africans to accept the white guy. Since they have been praying where is development? The guy was even gay. That is why they accept gays. You all were fooled. Your awakening is near. I know JW more than you. They are part of the brainwashing

Guy all these are STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

What exactly concerns me with all these story?

Many people have lived and died thousands of years back so what is the importance of this Jesus that i should care about who he is or his origin?

That's what i'm asking you! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25
bobestman:
You ppl are part of the CURSE on us and the end of it is close.

This is exactly how Adolf Hitler started thinking he is the Messiah and killing Jews saying they maltreated him when he first came then his own people who are Germans he also killed as they refused to support him after killing many people he discovered that he was just being delusional so he committed suicide.

Guy whatever God purposed doesn't need this type of approach calling your fellow humans "CURSE" simply because they refused to follow your ideology.

I know this is paining you really bad but it's the truth you can't force your ideas on others if they're unwilling to accept it! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25
Jesus of Nazareth lived like all other humans and he made a great name for himself through his thoughts, words and actions so if anyone wants to say anything about him should it be about his skin colour?

This is real brainwashing! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by johnog4sure: 4:44pm On Mar 25
JinxDeCreator:
Recently, it has been reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a directive to transfer one of Russia's holiest icons from a museum to a Moscow Cathedral. For centuries, these artworks were kept hidden away in vaults, but now, they are accessible for the world to see. This action marks a significant shift in how we perceive Jesus, his mother, and his followers.

WATCH & SUBSCRIBE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmXWDrBkhCE
Una no dey taya?
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by kmaster007: 6:14pm On Mar 25
Who cares
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by otipoju(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:
This is politics at play, Putin is looking for support from Africa so saying Jesus is black is another way of brainwashing black people.

Whether Jesus is yellow, green, blue, brown or black is not important rather what he taught is the real deal let all the nations practice what the man from Nazareth taught and forget about his skin colour! smiley

The mere fact that God is a Spirit makes his colour irrelevant.
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Kingcalls: 6:26pm On Mar 25
Expanse2020:
He can't ever made FP because it's a big secret..
Imagine people have been praying to white Jesus and now the true color and race of Jesus is black
The real mighty JESUS is black like me
Wow that was shocking..you see most Xtians have avoid this thread

How can Jesus be a black man , but Christianity was only introduced to blacks few centuries ago, while Jesus Christ died over 2000 years ago... so , was Mary also black...maybe king David was aldso black , so as king Solomon ...cos Jesus Christ is a descendant of them ....

Blacks can be stupid
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25
otipoju:

The mere fact that God is a Spirit makes his colour irrelevant.

I wonder o! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? / God's Favorite Biblical Character / Is The Jehovah's Witness Organisation Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.