Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON (9054 Views)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26
Broveens42:

philosophically, you are right in a way by saying Jesus IS NOT black, but you would be wrong if you say Jesus IS white
The problem is your misrepresentation of the character. Jesus is an imitation of black hero(yeshua) stories, painted in black and white skin colour. technically, He isn't white but a figment of an imagination; this is even worse than switching complexions

That's why i keep saying his skin colour doesn't matter he could be yellow or red skin but that has nothing to do with what we want to learn from him.
At least i'm not interested in his skin colour rather what i wanted is his teachings that made him so great! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

I just hope your rude awakening won't land you at the warfront where you will end your life due to RACISM because that's what Adolf Hitler did until he discovered that he's going nowhere.

Cheers!cheesy
Embrace the truth man. Their is no Racisms here. We are only telling what was hidden from you 3000yrs ago. Racism is painting the original colour of the messiah white. You are calling it racism cos the ppl who were fooled are now waking up. Why do you Africans love your slave chains so much? We are only stating the obvious and it is clearly written in your bible. Wake up!
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26
bobestman:
Embrace the truth man. Their is no Racisms here. We are only telling what was hidden from you 3000yrs ago. Racism is painting the original colour of the messiah white. You are calling it racism cos the ppl who were fooled are now waking up. Why do you Africans love your slave chains so much? We are only stating the obvious and it is clearly written in your bible. Wake up!

Mr black Jesus, answer the following questions!

*Do portraits exist 3000 yrs ago with colours ?
*Who drew the portrait of black Jesus?
*Did his disciples had his portrait?
*Did he step his foot outside Israel?
*How did Russia got Jesus' coloured portrait?
*Which Apostle did they have his portrait?
*Is Vladimir Putin a Christian?
*Is he a worshiper of the black Jesus?
*Are Russian churches worshiping black Jesus?

If Russian churches aren't worshiping black Jesus how do you make sense of what Putin is saying? cheesy
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26
A simple joke that any intelligent officer will just laugh off!

If it's a renown History scholar or researcher in religion that brought this out it may attract the attention of the intelligence but from Putin a murderer who doesn't care about God or what righteousness is all about?

Ọmọ this is the funniest joke of the century! cheesy
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

Mr black Jesus, answer the following questions!

*Do portraits exist 3000 yrs ago with colours ?
*Who drew the portrait of black Jesus?
*Did his disciples had his portrait?
*Did he step his foot outside Israel?
*How did Russia got Jesus' coloured portrait?
*Which Apostle did they have his portrait?
*Is Vladimir Putin a Christian?
*Is he a worshiper of the black Jesus?
*Are Russian churches worshiping black Jesus?

If Russian churches aren't worshiping black Jesus how do you make sense of what Putin is saying? cheesy
I can see how you are afraid cos of this has exposed the lies JW's fed you with. All these questions? You will still disagree if tell you so it is a waste of time. You ppl can't do without bible evidence. We have it all but you rejected them and want to use Q&E that you will never agree. Your slave chains look good on you. Many of them are already answered here go thru the thread. You are really hurt by this. Pls don't cry

1 Like

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26
bobestman:
I can see how you are afraid cos of this has exposed the lies JW's fed you with. All these questions? You will still disagree if tell you so it is a waste of time. You ppl can't do without bible evidence. We have it all but you rejected them and want to use Q&E that you will never agree. Your slave chains look good on you. Many of them are already answered here go thru the thread. You are really hurt by this. Pls don't cry

OK o! grin
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by bobestman(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

OK o! grin
As we approach the time, the many lies of the robbers of your ppl they used to brainwashed you all will be revealed
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26
bobestman:
As we approach the time, the many lies of the robbers of your ppl they used to brainwashed you all will be revealed

OK nah! grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Peppysco: 7:17pm On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

You know nothing about WARS so there's no need responding to you! smiley

War strategist, don't let all the stuff you see in movies deceive you bro. Almost everyone that engaged you on this thread faulted your logic and take on issues, shouldn't that make you reevaluate your comments?
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26
Peppysco:

War strategist, don't let all the stuff you see in movies deceive you bro. Almost everyone that engaged you on this thread faulted your logic and take on issues, shouldn't that make you reevaluate your comments?

Members of the true church knows what i'm saying as we were labeled TERRORISTS GROUP by Putin in the year 2017.

So i repeat you know nothing about WARS just continue following racists lying to send you to your early grave! wink
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Peppysco: 7:38pm On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

Members of the true church knows what i'm saying as we were labeled TERRORISTS GROUP by Putin in the year 2017.

So i repeat you know nothing about WARS just continue following racists lying to send you to your early grave! wink

Early grave kwa, e don reach that level? So much for a true Christian. Won't wish you evil, never.
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26
Peppysco:

Early grave kwa, e don reach that level? So much for a true Christian. Won't wish you evil, never.

Vladimir Putin who initiated this nonsense is a killer who doesn't care about what happens to those on his side, many Russian men and women has died fighting due to this invasion he started yet he wants to continue the fight knowing fully well that NATO is backing Ukraine.
So all those instigated by him are on their way to early grave.
His intention was to get support from blacks against the West at least if black nations stops supporting the West (those that colonized them) the wait will be lesser.

When i said you know nothing about WARS it's the truth. Politicians are the ones behind all the killings on this planet they employ different means and RACISM is one of their best tool.

World War 3 is approaching you undermine the strength of black soldiers around the globe fighting in support of Anglo-American world power.

Do you know how many blacks are in the US and England army?
Do you know that the clergy called chaplains always stand before the cross praying to white Jesus for victory?

All these will be affected if all those fighters now discovered that Jesus was a black man and not white so their oath to fight in support of Anglo-American will be trashed.

That's what Putin wants! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26
Here is Russian Orthodox Church supporting Putin to kill Ukrainians.

Are they believers in black Jesus?

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26
Let Putin first convince the Orthodox Church supporting him in Russia that the real Jesus is black and they should start worshiping black Jesus first nah!

See the picture of white Jesus on the clothe of the Orthodox Church leader supporting Putin.

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Peppysco: 10:27pm On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

Vladimir Putin who initiated this nonsense is a killer who doesn't care about what happens to those on his side, many Russian men and women has died fighting due to this invasion he started yet he wants to continue the fight knowing fully well that NATO is backing Ukraine.
So all those instigated by him are on their way to early grave.
His intention was to get support from blacks against the West at least if black nations stops supporting the West (those that colonized them) the wait will be lesser.

When i said you know nothing about WARS it's the truth. Politicians are the ones behind all the killings on this planet they employ different means and RACISM is one of their best tool.

World War 3 is approaching you undermine the strength of black soldiers around the globe fighting in support of Anglo-American world power.

Do you know how many blacks are in the US and England army?
Do you know that the clergy called chaplains always stand before the cross praying to white Jesus for victory?

All these will be affected if all those fighters now discovered that Jesus was a black man and not white so their oath to fight in support of Anglo-American will be trashed.

That's what Putin wants! smiley

Bro, what kind of weed do you smoke, gosh, you sound so incoherent. Switching lanes from one irrelevant point to another. Do you even process your thoughts before you put them out?

1 Like

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26
Peppysco:

Bro, what kind of weed do you smoke, gosh, you sound so incoherent. Switching lanes from one irrelevant point to another. Do you even process your thoughts before you put them out?

Anyone telling you that skin colour of whoever will teach you how to live a good life matters is about to brainwash you for a hidden agenda! wink
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Peppysco: 10:43pm On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

Anyone telling you that skin colour of whoever will teach you how to live a good life matters is about to brainwash you for a hidden agenda! wink

Bros, good night.
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26
Peppysco:

Bros, good night.
Have a good night sleep! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Horus(m): 3:36am On Mar 28

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Expanse2020(m): 8:28am On Mar 28
proxillin:

Support of africans? how, military support or economic? Russia economy is doing so well recently.

This is not a religion preaching. This is about educating the body of Christ. Now that the truth is out that Jesus was a black man. Are you still going to be imagining a white man with Curly hair appearing to you in dreams and vision? No that’s not Jesus. That’s is your Imagination.
Churches are afraid to tell their members about the new truth. Its better for churches to take the lead and tell them the truth now and not wait till their members read the news on their own. This can lead to massive rebellion in the body of Christ.

Some of us knew Jesus was a black man years ago, but we are afraid to speak out thanks to fear of being called names, loosing our friends and demonization. Now that his true picture is out, we can come to the surface and talk about it.

Its common sense. King Solomon addressed himself as a black man “ I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.” Songs of Solomon1:5.

Jesus never had a curly strand of hair or a white skin that’s why he was described in Revelation 1:14 “His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they.”. White people don’t have wooly hair. Fine brass is not white.. Its black. The bible is not confusing. Daniel 10:6 described his skin as a burnished bronze. perfect depiction of a black man.

That guy painted on calendar and walls inside Church is the Son of a Roman emperor.
Many science Journals have proven that the first man on earth was a black man. Thanks to gene replay technology.

Moses was able to grow among black Egyptians unnoticed because he too was black like them.

Enoch gave birth to white skinned baby and he considered it abomination. How can a white person give birth to a white baby and become apprensive. It means he must have been a black man.

Its not going to be surprising if you reject him as your brother again. We did it when he was alive. We always reject Yeshua. We always believe a black man cannot be the messiah.

You can say it does not matter. God does not have any skin color. No the truth matters.

1. The people that changed him from back to white actually knew what they did. A powerful slavery strategy that has worked for many century.
2. Spiritual contamination. Black people don’t even know they are the real Jews.
3. Changing the look of Jesus Christ is dishonesty and Yah does not operate in dishonesty.

I know this is shocking. It will be hard to let go of that handsome white man. But don't forget Lucifer was described as the a very handsome angel.

Finally, Israeli Government have banned the teaching of Jesus in Israel. Talk about Jesus and go to Prison.

Because Jesus was not their brother. He was a black man. Those people living in Israel today are white Romans. They stole Jerusalem from us. Thats why they hate Jesus.

Thank God someone is finally seeing light and teaching the gullible people which took another pictures for Jesus.
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Expanse2020(m): 8:31am On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:

Of what benefit is the skin colour of a first century man?

What matters to me is his teachings there's no sense in debating about his looks whether he's tall or short, skinny or fat, black, brown or white. What really matters to me is his teachings!
Awww when foundation is based on lie, how did you think how the house it'self..

The people who wrote the bible where Roman, Greek and they called Jesus a white person for you and the person who lie the origin of your God for you tell me they will not lie about what he brought with him
Jeremiah 8:8 said it all
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Expanse2020(m): 8:35am On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:
Vladimir Putin (white skinned) a killer is looking for support from blacks so he schemed a means to tickle my people's brains:
Jesus is black!

And voila!

Most people are interested in what the killer is saying instead of questioning him on why he's sending soldiers to kill people in Ukraine.

Of what benefit is Jesus' colour to me?

OK i'm a black man from Nigeria (Yorùbá)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president of Nigeria and he's black a Yorùbá man.

Please of what benefit is the man's skin colour to me?

Ọmọ some people are really really gullible!

Some who lie to you about complexion, personality of Jesus will do more to enslave..
Stop arguing on a plain lie...
If you have any proof in the bible share it here that Jesus was a black man
The guy quoted a verse saying Jesus was a black debunk it if it not true
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Expanse2020(m): 8:43am On Mar 28
Horus:
Is true true baba na black ass man like me
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Mar 28
Expanse2020:

The guy quoted a verse saying Jesus was a black man

Please quote the verse! smiley
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by Horus(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28

Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by emapeteum(m): 2:24am On Apr 01
The most stupid history to excite the feelings of Africans is the claim by Putin that Jesus was a black man.
questions: Were Abraham, David, Mary, and the Apostles blacks?

Are the Middle Easterners: the Arabs, the Iranians, or the Greek blacks?
I observed that people make claims without argument to drive home their
point. A day will come when one would claim that the printing press was
invented in Africa.
The most awkward claim to deceive less educated coloured people.Does
this changes the fact that Putin is a murderer?
If Jews were blacks, the Bible wouldn't have said can an Ethiopian changed
its skin?
Re: Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04am On Apr 01
emapeteum:
The most stupid history to excite the feelings of Africans is the claim by Putin that Jesus was a black man.
questions: Were Abraham, David, Mary, and the Apostles blacks?

Are the Middle Easterners: the Arabs, the Iranians, or the Greek blacks?
I observed that people make claims without argument to drive home their
point. A day will come when one would claim that the printing press was
invented in Africa.
The most awkward claim to deceive less educated coloured people.Does
this changes the fact that Putin is a murderer?
If Jews were blacks, the Bible wouldn't have said can an Ethiopian changed
its skin?

Below are pictures of Putin worshiping WHITE JESUS with an Orthodox Church in his own country yet my own people here are arguing over the complexion of a man whose is supposed to be from Asia minor.

Well you've hit the nail on the head Abraham and others were the same skin colour like the people in the middle East so his descendants must be of the same skin colour!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? / God's Favorite Biblical Character / Is The Jehovah's Witness Organisation Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.