Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders (11060 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by vibemad007: 11:52am On Mar 25
Suddenly it will stop shey
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Emyogalanya: 11:52am On Mar 25
Stories na business una dey o

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by chopnaira: 11:54am On Mar 25
Gumi is from the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by AJSfan: 11:54am On Mar 25
At last they found their voices again
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by BondRiv: 11:57am On Mar 25
More voices are needed. Those sponsoring terrorism in the North should be exposed and dealt with.
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Randy111(m): 11:57am On Mar 25
This 'enough is enough' is directed to who? Me, bandits, Tinubu or the security formations. Who exactly are they talking to

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by kunle75(m): 11:57am On Mar 25
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by BrighterSyde: 11:59am On Mar 25
helinues:

I was elected/appointed as who?

undecided

As a chief supporter who can never condemn Apc even in glaring corruption.

Abi you wan deny Apc now? Is the hunger that bad?

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by HRMK: 11:59am On Mar 25
its not about noise!the dastardly act are from your people!look for the criminals within you!!

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by lesbiconverter: 11:59am On Mar 25
Family problems

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by BrighterSyde: 12:00pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

Were you part of the two governments yes or no

You dey here dey yarn dust

My brother just leave am. Hunger fit make person deny im papa.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 12:00pm On Mar 25
embarassed

It so disheartened... embarassed
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by rajiedreez: 12:00pm On Mar 25
It's your children that's kidnapping your children, talk to yourselves
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by ajepako(f): 12:00pm On Mar 25
Tell that to your foot soldiers please

Not us!

Awa hands no dey..

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by helinues: 12:01pm On Mar 25
BrighterSyde:

As a chief supporter who can never condemn Apc even in glaring corruption.

Abi you wan deny Apc now? Is the hunger that bad?

Your colleagues in your camp would disagree at the bolded
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Alexis11: 12:03pm On Mar 25
ecolime:
Enough is enough to Tinubu?

Person wey no send anybody Papa.

He is not even acting as if he is going for second term 🤣

Yet he will complete his second term lol

If they stress Baba for second term he go just divide Nigeria 😂
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by BrighterSyde: 12:06pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Your colleagues in your camp would disagree at the bolded

My camp? Which camp? You mean daft obidients who believe that Obi is a saint and will change this country when even he LP is embroiled in corruption as far back as their campaign?

Or the Apc camp of dumb fools who believe that a man driving bullion vans into his house on the eve of election is the messiah of this country? A man who led the nation to a protest on fuel subsidy calling it a scam but came back to remove the same so-called scam?

Or the Atiku camp whose corruption and love for Dubai cannot make them see that he is just as desperate as tinubu?

Or the camp of those who support senators whose allocation from the budget has been increasing humongously yet minimum wage has remained 30k in the last 6 years?

Pls tell me which of the camps you are referring to cos only a big fool will support any party or politician in this country. People who can’t fix power, security, education etc for over 20 years and someone who is educated still supports them.

You must be really daft to support any of these camps.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by helinues: 12:06pm On Mar 25
BrighterSyde:

My camp? Which camp? You mean daft obidients who believe that Obi is a saint and will change this country when even he LP is embroiled in corruption as far back as their campaign?

Or the Apc camp of dumb fools who believe that a man driving bullion vans into his house on the eve of election is the messiah of this country? A man who led the nation to a protest on fuel subsidy calling it a scam but came back to remove the same so-called scam?

Or the Atiku camp whose corruption and love for Dubai cannot make them see that he is just as desperate as tinubu?

Or the camp of those who support senators whose allocation from the budget has been increasing humongously yet minimum wage has remained 30k in the last 6 years?

Pls tell me which of the camps you are referring to cos only a big fool will support any party or politician in this country. People who can’t fix power, security, education etc for over 20 years and someone who is educated still supports them.

You must be really daft to support any of these camps.

Camp of Wailing
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Franklyspeakin: 12:07pm On Mar 25
Leave kids focus on adults they say
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25
Na now day break Abi?!!

Why was enough not enough while Buhari was in office?!!

The loud noise y'all made about insecurity while Jonathan was in office suddenly simmered into a barely perceptible screech after your brother took over.

Some of you are still defending Buhari's cluelessness approach till tomorrow.

When you people are ready to stop playing politics with the safety and well-being of your citizens, you know what to do.
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by BrighterSyde: 12:07pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Camp of Wailing

Ow…I see…fortunately I’m not even in that camp…
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by omenka1: 12:08pm On Mar 25
cool
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by helinues: 12:08pm On Mar 25
BrighterSyde:

Ow…I see…fortunately I’m not even in that camp…

You are if not you won't say you have never seen me condemning Fg when they do wrong
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Ethanuella: 12:09pm On Mar 25
They just woke up
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by BrighterSyde: 12:11pm On Mar 25
helinues:

You are if not you won't say you have never seen me condemning Fg when they do wrong

Ow…I’m sorry. I didn’t know you wail too. Accept my apologies.
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Mar 25
Una never start. Modafokas!
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Mar 25
Ethanuella:
They just woke up
na audio wake up o
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Bfly: 12:12pm On Mar 25
No be by my mouth, elders.
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by orikoku: 12:12pm On Mar 25
Cowards
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by sanya4good(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25
Make una send Sheik Gumi to his bandit boys
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Lovenorth: 12:16pm On Mar 25
helinues:

I was elected/appointed as who?

undecided
You have been a supporter of which party?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? / Tempers Flare As Victims Reject Dana's N200,000 / Retired Judge In Kebbi Teaches In Primary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.