Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders (11085 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by dreamworld: 8:09pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:
Hausa people no make me laugh this morning abeg

Where were you guys during Buhari era

Anyways na wetin kuku fit Tinubu
wetin concern tinbu with housa kidnap hausa?
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Rolings: 2:58am On Mar 26
Tochi360:

cheesy grin You dey try draw the attention of your co shameless tribalist like rolings make una come use spit full everywhere like Imbe with una mumu yeye dry tribal gbasgbos ba?😁😁.

You Tribalist are nothing but a nuisance to humanity, them suppose dey kill una or use una dey do lab rat for the benefits of mankind grin grin

Gaslighting no dey work on people like me.
Ethnic nationalism isn't a bad thing.
We saw how igbos were claiming they were voting Obi not because he is igbo but because they consider him the best and the whole tribe went to vote for him but that isn't tribalism to Fools lik you while at the same time blackmailing and hating on those who wanted to vote PBAT not because he is yoruba but because they consider him the best.
You so called not tribalist should know no tribe that doesn't have intelligent and competent people
It's a fallacy to say Nigeria will only be better only if one tribe is ruling... BIG FAT LIE.
IF NOT BELIEVING IN OBI AND VOTING PBAT MAKES ME A TRIBALIST TO YOU THATS YOUR FKING CUP OF TEA.

Besides where did you idiots learn your own brand of democracy that says everybody MUST vote who someone some people claim to be the best?
Una never see anything
Re: Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders by Goodlady(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26
Arobaga:
Hausa people no make me laugh this morning abeg

Where were you guys during Buhari era

Anyways na wetin kuku fit Tinubu
What fits Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb-blast: Igbo In Kano On 3-day Mourning / Breaking News: Senate Releases Ministerial List - Vanguarld / Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.