Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) (1632 Views)

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Supremedrizzy(m): 8:58am On Mar 25
As a struggling jobless graduate, feeding properly in this economy has been a herculean task but I was able to get breakfast for a moderate amount with my last #500 though.
Rice = 150
Beans = 150
Pure water = 100

#100 left for biscuits later.
The food small shaa but then there are two sachets of pure water to top it up. Food is still relatively cheap here compared to the other parts of the country, just that the Fulani menace has been a very big problem in the state. I personally lost a farm I borrowed money to invest in last year to Fulani herdsmen.
How much does would this food go for in your area?

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Nackzy: 9:00am On Mar 25
Omo it's not easy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Stephen0mozzy: 9:04am On Mar 25
Pure water money wey you go take buy more beans

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by thesicilian: 9:08am On Mar 25
You call this breakfast ?
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 9:10am On Mar 25
Ehya! You are really so broke. Look at the malnourished food you are eating. You can’t even afford to buy ordinary kpomo in it undecided.

May God help you struggling and broke men!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Supremedrizzy(m): 9:13am On Mar 25
Jennyclay:
Ehya! You are really so broke. You can’t even afford to buy ordinary kpomo in it undecided

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by press9jatv: 9:14am On Mar 25
Supremedrizzy:
As a struggling jobless graduate, feeding properly in this economy has been a herculean task but I was able to get breakfast for a moderate amount with my last #500 though.
Rice = 150
Beans = 150
Pure water = 100

#100 left for biscuits later.
The food small shaa but then there are two sachets of pure water to top it up. Food is still relatively cheap here compared to the other parts of the country, just that the Fulani menace has been a very big problem in the state. I personally lost a farm I borrowed money to invest in last year to Fulani herdsmen.
How much does would this food go for in your area?
wow the food still much for that amount. If Fulani herdsmen didn’t disturb the farmers in the State, Benue State will have been food basket 🧺 of Nigeria 🇳🇬

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by press9jatv: 9:15am On Mar 25
Jennyclay:
Ehya! You are really so broke. You can’t even afford to buy ordinary kpomo in it undecided

Sheee Ponmo Na meat niiii. You better be careful eating it.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Talkisneeded: 10:47am On Mar 25
Seems cheap, no 150 rice here anymore

Na herbs I dey sell sha

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41am On Mar 25
NO N200 RICE IN LAG,YA ARE ENJOYING cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Balablue64: 11:42am On Mar 25
Na lie oh, who sells 150 naira rice in Nigeria when a cup is 350 naira, a derica is almost 1500, except if the rice that woman sells falls from heaven.
Keep lying. Linus

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Supremedrizzy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25
Balablue64:
Na lie oh, who sells 150 naira rice in Nigeria when a cup is 350 naira, a derica is almost 1500, except if the rice that woman sells falls from heaven.
Keep lying. Linus
Lol....just few poles from where I bought this food, a restaurant is sells a plate of rice for #1500. This woman is the cheapest I've seen and I know the price won't last.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25
COMRADES are not happy with APC's government
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by nautybride: 5:23pm On Mar 25
cry
What is the essence of this post now?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by We4all: 5:38pm On Mar 25
I detest a combination of rice and porridge beans. Why not plain beans?
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Blacklion3: 6:13pm On Mar 25
Agba baller
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by kmaster007: 6:13pm On Mar 25
So, the hardship reach that side too
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by udomonday: 6:14pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:
wow the food still much for that amount. If Fulani herdsmen didn’t disturb the farmers in the State, Benue State will have been food basket 🧺 of Nigeria 🇳🇬
rice starts from 400 in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Namaster: 6:50pm On Mar 25
Just imagine!

Where I stay, a small spoon (a pinch, really) of rice is #300. For a filling meal, you'll need at least 3 spoons.
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Zwooks: 6:53pm On Mar 25
Una go get sense by force
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by jamesversion: 7:25pm On Mar 25
Jennyclay:
Ehya! You are really so broke. Look at the malnourished food you are eating. You can’t even afford to buy ordinary kpomo in it undecided.

Why does all the hook up girls have big stomach? undecided
Re: Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) by Entusky(m): 8:16am On Mar 26
Balablue64:
Keep lying. Linus
oga if u no knw sumtin keep quite.
Who tell u say dey no dey sell 150 naira rice?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loving Husbands That Are Cheats / Potty Training: Aw Is It Done Pls? / Rate Ur Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.