Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Breaking Generational Curses Biblical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Generational Curses Biblical (99 Views)

Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Generational Curses Biblical by Obinenye: 9:55am On Mar 25
Generational curses are behaviors we adopt because of the environment we are brought up in. Addictions and abuses can influence our behavior, but ultimately, we all have the choice to shake off those chains and embrace freedom in Christ. “The sins of the fathers are punished in the children through becoming the children’s own sin,”

Generational curses are no match for the power of the One True God. You are mighty to save, faithful, and abounding in love for Your family. In Christ, we are no longer who we were without You but are adopted into Your family. We become workers for the Kingdom of God and look forward to eternity in Heaven. Jesus, the hope of Your return to right all wrongs and relieve all pain lifts our countenance and reminds us how loved we are.

DO YOU WANT TO BREAK GENERATIONAL CURSES IN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY? WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TILL THE END

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JViAdHcOk?si=0GJwaenPsgB1I1L_
Re: Breaking Generational Curses Biblical by anigrace123: 9:44am On Mar 26
thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Foursquare Reaffirms Sam Aboyeji As General Overseer / The Mystery Of OGBANJE PEOPLE / What Can You Tell Me About God That Av Never Heard B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.