Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons (11092 Views)

Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning / Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by chopnaira: 12:35pm On Mar 25
Labour party of misfits and rejected PDP members. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Indispensable85(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25
Somebody that can't vote in Edo
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by RecentHistory: 12:48pm On Mar 25
Na Nwaokobia from Agulu dey choose Governor for Edo.

These same people refused to vote LP in Enugu because the candidate was an "Efulefu". It is now funny that these ones wanted that imbe called Chinedu to rule Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by RecentHistory: 12:48pm On Mar 25
Akpata's only offence against Obidients is that his name is Olumide.
That is their major grouse against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by 9jarockstv: 12:59pm On Mar 25
RecentHistory:
Akpata's only offence against Obidients is that his name is Olumide.
That is their major grouse against him.

That's a lie. It is not about his name, he is from Edo South and there's an unwritten agreement to shift power to Edo Central.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by gigabyte13: 1:00pm On Mar 25
If we call labour party mushroom party now
Their supporters go dey vex, like pikin wey Dem comot breast from him mouth while sucking....
Gbajue movement

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Kusu12: 1:09pm On Mar 25
Even your messiah obingo is a serial party defector. Nothing new. But the losers condemned and wailed when Wike did the same. Association of losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Chinjo2: 1:13pm On Mar 25
harmonyglobal:
This is politics.....everybody for their own interests....know Saint anywhere
I hope obidients now understand the politics of this country and governance is different

Obidient movement is not about labour party. It is about Peter Obi. Please search your Google and check who Asue Ighodalo is and also find out who Olumide Akpata is then tell me who is more deserving to be the next Governor of Edo state.
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Benwems(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:
This is a proof that Abure & executives of LP are working with Obaseki as alleged by the suspended treasurer, i wonder why Nwaokobia would be putting mouth in Edo matter and endorsing another party's candidate. How are these LP hypocrites different from Wike but called him all sorts of name.

Labor party should have fielded an Esan period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Christistruth03: 1:38pm On Mar 25
Ogbuu101:

Tribe,clan ,religion etc are still major factors in Africa and should be handled carefully and with wisdom

Just tell Obidients it is the same in Lagos and SW

SW just dey take side eye look you Obidients in Edo

You just threw the SW Obidients under the Bus

The good thing is that many of them have already left after seeing LP's high level of hypocrisy

It is too much

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Objectivist04: 1:41pm On Mar 25
Ogbuu101:
Labour Party didn't handle their nominations with wisdom.
I am for the PDP candidate too,for the sake of equity.
Tribe,clan ,religion etc are still major factors in Africa and should be handled carefully and with wisdom
Labour party is the most useless party I ever know. How can you miss the chance of clinching the governorship of a state that is your strongest hold by clearly going again justice and equity ? I don't just understand these people, Abure is from Edo state and ought to know what is on ground, Peter Obi is nowhere to be found.

If Tinubu is to be the labour party leader like Obi, there is no way on this earth he won't make sure that LP's candidate comes from the center even if it means using his money to influence it because he knows that his party winning Edo will boost his own political chances but Obi was just aloof.

Obaseki did not perform well, APC at the federal level is a colossal failure, the election would have been LP's to lose given the strong presence of Obidient movement in Edo state.

What a missed chance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Objectivist04: 1:45pm On Mar 25
Ijaya123:
So no more EluP from top to bottom? Awon bunch of hypocrites
I think you should be worried that APC has no chance in the election.
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Rivermonster(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25
Who dey control Lp for Edo state before? No be the same Obaseki, am not surprised a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Ijaya123: 1:54pm On Mar 25
Objectivist04:

I think you should be worried that APC has no chance in the election.

How does it take care of my bills of APC has any chance there?
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Objectivist04: 1:54pm On Mar 25
RecentHistory:
Na Nwaokobia from Agulu dey choose Governor for Edo.

These same people refused to vote LP in Enugu because the candidate was an "Efulefu". It is now funny that these ones wanted that imbe called Chinedu to rule Lagos.
LP actually won in Enugu, you guys should say what you know. The guy was rigged out with margin of 3k votes. 2019 election in Enugu PDP scored 435k votes while the closest rival APC polled 10k votes making it the widest margin of victory in the history of governorship election in Nigeria.

You guys cannot stay in your ewedu mud houses and be yarning what you don't know.

Once again LP candidate clearly won last governorship election in Enugu state but yakubu happened to him
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Afamed: 1:55pm On Mar 25
Janjawe+-ed party of Ip-+ob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Christistruth02: 1:57pm On Mar 25
Just tell them same applies in SW and Lagos

Only difference is that in Lagos and SW Language is included

SW would Rather vote for Tiago Isola over anyone who cannot speak or Think in his own Language or who insults them with
Tribal Slurs such as Af*nja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-JMaOaGMP4?si=CKINF3o71vxf6IkR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Objectivist04: 2:00pm On Mar 25
Ijaya123:

How does it take care of my bills of APC has any chance there?
Because you are clearly an Agbadorian
Am sure Tinubu will not go to Edo to campaign because he knows if it will be effort in futility
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Christistruth02: 2:06pm On Mar 25
Objectivist04:

Am sure Tinubu will not go to Edo to campaign because he knows if it will be effort in futility

Tinubu doesn't need to go to Edo State to Campaign

The Wise Choice of APC selecting an Edo South Candidate for Governor is already campaigning for them even many Obidients are backing the APC candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by iampeterben(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25
Okay good to go
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Ijaya123: 2:10pm On Mar 25
Objectivist04:

You have not answered how it will take care of my bill if APC had any chance there?
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Objectivist04: 2:12pm On Mar 25
Christistruth02:

Tinubu doesn't need to go to Edo State to Campaign

The Wise Choice of APC selecting an Edo South Candidate for Governor is already campaigning for them even many Obidients are backing the APC candidate
Nobody is backing APC candidate, what is in everybody's mouth is lghodalo even Obidients rejecting LP candidate are routing for lghodalo and that should be a source of concern to APC supporters instead of trolling Obidients.
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Objectivist04: 2:16pm On Mar 25
Ijaya123:

You have not answered how it will take care of my bill if APC had any chance there?
And Obidients you are mocking told you that their bill will be paid if LP wins Edo right ?
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by beyondPen(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25
Alexis11:
Nobody really cares about Edo election like that but I like how it is exposing the hypocrisy of "LP top to bottom" gang and how it is making the confused Yoruba Obidients that wanted to replace Sanwoolu with GRV to see how foo.lish they were. cool

You spoke the best.

Anybody put mouth in Yoruba politics again should be single out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by press9jatv: 2:49pm On Mar 25
Incoming Governor of Edo State, Dr Asue Ighodalo will win in landslide victories in the September governorship election in Edo State.
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by beyondPen(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25
Gentino:
This is politricks. However, everyone should have the privilege of choosing whosoever he wants as a citizen of the country irrespective of party affiliation. I am for competence .

This man might not even be a registered member of Labour Party but Obi's supporter.

So when others supported Tinubu, Atiku

You dey press their neck because of Obi right. .now its turn to vite labor party you dey speak grammar wey no follow.

I have screenshotted your post and many other posts. We will use it against you when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by harmonyglobal: 2:51pm On Mar 25
Chinjo2:

Obidient movement is not about labour party. It is about Peter Obi. Please search your Google and check who Asue Ighodalo is and also find out who Olumide Akpata is then tell me who is more deserving to be the next Governor of Edo state.
As much as I support Asue Ighodalo to win whom not from the party I support
One thing is clear that, u become an enemy if u do not support whoever obedient don't support
They have to learn that politics is about interest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Mar 25
Objectivist04:

And Obidients you are mocking told you that their bill will be paid if LP wins Edo right ?

That’s for them to worry about, not mine.
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Konquest: 3:15pm On Mar 25
Re: Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons by Konquest: 3:25pm On Mar 25
Alexis11:

E no shock you? 😂

All those "I am Yoruba but..." should be proud of themselves right now. grin
Asue Ighodalo too has a Yoruba name (just like his younger brother Pastor Ituah Olajide Ighodalo). Both of their late parents were Esan on the paternal side and Yoruba on the maternal side.

The uninformed idiot in the screenshot you attached, who posted that trash on the X social media platform about Olumide Akpata having a Yoruba name certainly didn't know what he was saying online.

Coincidentally, in 1979, the hugely popular Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli whose father was Esan from Ekpoma and his mother was from Idoani in Ondo State became the Governor of Bendel State (now Edo and Delta States) on the platform of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN) led by Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar / PDP Robbed Buhari In South-east In 2015 – Rochas Okorocha / EFCC Probes Syndicate Fleecing Vips Over Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.