Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos (52473 Views)

NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by magzey: 3:14pm On Mar 26
NeoWanZaeed:
If they now go tokyo nko? Laughing.. They'll start running about niyen
Tokyo ? how many times did you enter a plane as you are talking about Tokyo😂 grin grin

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Daniluv1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26
Goodday90:
This videos was probably shot using a 1930s camera
I can’t even see the said billboard clearly

Then go find the location so you can use your iPhone 15 to give us a clearer view
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26
Rexymania:
grin grin

Poor man pikin go think say fire dey burn

It's not about poverty sha... It's about exposure to technological trends and advancements.

This is not called a 3rd world country as an insult... You can see the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 3:20pm On Mar 26
electhnd:
If they now travel out nko,. That means accident will be happening in that junction eyes time....... Because people will be running ectal sketal

shocked
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26
YoungBlackRico:
3D billboard, nothing special, just optical illusions. You should see the one of malt.
Nobody says it is special, neither is anyone in doubt that it's 3D.
It is the reaction it caused that is the subject in question
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 3:20pm On Mar 26
That's not even a 3D billboard.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:
A seemingly innocent animated billboard with a powerful message turned into a moment of chaos on Lagos Street. The billboard, strategically placed with the words "Don't Burn the Future," featured a young lad in a footballer's posture, with a football in hand, seemingly ready for action.

What began as a creative attempt to convey a critical message about environmental preservation quickly escalated into a scene of confusion and alarm. Passersby and motorists were taken aback by the realistic depiction of flames engulfing the billboard.

The Commuters and pedestrians passing by were startled to see the image seemingly catching fire before their eyes. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRg2LTcGfQ

grin grin grin Awon ara oko
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Donedeal1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26
Jjc only

Original johney just come loading.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by sylve11: 3:23pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:
A seemingly innocent animated billboard with a powerful message turned into a moment of chaos on Lagos Street. The billboard, strategically placed with the words "Don't Burn the Future," featured a young lad in a footballer's posture, with a football in hand, seemingly ready for action.

What began as a creative attempt to convey a critical message about environmental preservation quickly escalated into a scene of confusion and alarm. Passersby and motorists were taken aback by the realistic depiction of flames engulfing the billboard.

The Commuters and pedestrians passing by were startled to see the image seemingly catching fire before their eyes. shocked

For wasting my megabytes, you know sey I nor go ever click your YouTube link again sha.

Nor worry. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Akharmony: 3:23pm On Mar 26
Fire no smoke
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26
Osuofias in Lagos 3D.

1 Like

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Kenmatt(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26
Rexymania:
grin grin

Wetin come be Poor man Pikin his?

The so called Poor man Pikin get sense pass the big man Pikin way them use milk, cow milk for dah matter breed.

Them no dey get street sense sef.

Them too soft lyke bread 🍞 way them soak for water.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by phemmie06(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26
angry
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by EleventhWeirdo: 3:31pm On Mar 26
Bubu4Sea:

We are educated in our state oh

That state na full of area boys & oloshos, so wetin u expect.

Then the most noisy ones are all head slammers. Haba headslamming is bad.

Imagine ur slamming ur head for an Arab stone grin

Didinrin. Even your senseless comment has given you out as an 1p0b l00nat!¢

1 Like

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Ekulegold: 3:32pm On Mar 26
It is well.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by vandertommy: 3:36pm On Mar 26
Goodday90:
This videos was probably shot using a 1930s camera
I can’t even see the said billboard clearly
most useless video so far in 2024, like I can't even see shit
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Chetas81(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26
Rexymania:
grin grin

Nigerian citizen remain poor
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by calabaman(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26
People are being overly cautious this horrendous times.

So, I was in this keke in akwaibom - a passenger flagged down the keke and said "I no dey go again" after seeing me and my beards.

Can't blame her though - it's better safe than sorry.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Litmus: 3:58pm On Mar 26
mmadu5:
most Nigerians are uneducated and still very much living in stone age

And na them go shout pass - and mostly such as implying that the government knows nothing; the military knows nothing; the police knows nothing; Chiefs, village heads and elders know nothing; na them, or the likes of DJ Cuppy or Gopy, sabi pass.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26
calabaman:
People are being overly cautious this horrendous times.

So, I was in this keke in akwaibom - a passenger flagged down the keke and said "I no dey go again" after seeing me and my beards.

Can't blame her though - it's better safe than sorry.

Maybe you look damn scary cool

1 Like

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Riskymarvelous(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26
RapistOnBail:

IPOB don enter lagos

IPOB kill you there
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Litmus: 4:13pm On Mar 26
Anyway, state governments or those in positions of capability, may do some public good if they enable the introduction of the more sophisticated types of 3d bill boards to Nigeria cities were possible.

Every and any diversion able to positively lift the people's spirits wouldn't be a bad thing.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Adewale1603(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26
They go think say na magic or juju
Bunch of illiterates

1 Like

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by MrBONE2(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26
SultanOfAbia:

Imagine being so high on kolos then you see billboard burning fire grin grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26
Where is the video and the panic undecided

1 Like

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26
uniquelyspecial:

Nobody says it is special, neither is anyone in doubt that it's 3D.
It is the reaction it caused that is the subject in question
If nobody thought it's special it won't generate any reaction in the first place neither would it warrant creating a thread on nairaland. Now run along...
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26
Luckysbab:

Are you telling the bus conductor in the picture?
Another half-wit...
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Mar 26
grin grin grin

I thought it's that kind wey the person/object/animal inside will make as if they are running towards you. Those ones are scary fa grin
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by finallybusy: 9:08pm On Mar 26
Fake af waste of data.
Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by Konquest: 11:22pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:

Re: Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:11am On Mar 27
YoungBlackRico:
If nobody thought it's special it won't generate any reaction in the first place neither would it warrant creating a thread on nairaland. Now run along...
Just in your head.... Over-sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.