Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance (27044 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by faceland: 3:22pm On Mar 25
airsaylongcome:

US citizen. Ribadu will cough him if US demands

Unfortunately if a millionaire like that so much as contract chronic malaria while in custody, that could cause diplomatic issue.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Bliztzer: 3:22pm On Mar 25
See all of them dey shout shame on nigerian security.

Shame no catch una to for voting criminals into power for years?

Many criminals in govt

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by AcuraZDX: 3:24pm On Mar 25
Lanruze:
The Audacity !

Even on Nigerian soil. Have we heard of Nigerians escaping from custody in the US, UK, Australia, Canada & EU zone ever before ?

For a high-profile economic saboteur to abscond from the prying eyes of detectives and the security agents, heads must roll.

Its shameful, distasteful and a national embarrassment.

Russia was able to arrest terrorist who attacked its citizens in less than 24 hours.

Let the NSA take action ASAP, if it wants this PBAT Gov. to maintain its very frail integrity.

Kid sharrap.

I guess you haven't heard of the name Alameysia before. A former Governor of Bayelsa that escaped from UK.

Kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Eriokanmi: 3:24pm On Mar 25
OgbeniOja1:
Arrangeeeee
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. See naija life for outside. See how hard am laffing here. Millions of dollars cash don hange hands. When a fraudulent man is at the helms, what do you expect? They don't respect us outside anymore. Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 3:26pm On Mar 25
Kukutente23:

You guys and your empty boastful alternate reality

The other guy is American

His release will even be the easiest and swiftest if his state wants

So quit the BS
See foolish talk, he's US citizen and then we must open our door and tolerate US criminality against us. The same US that has locked up their oga patapata in their custody for similar crime. your brain must be paining you.

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Zeebuy: 3:27pm On Mar 25
iichidodo:
The other operative will be strung up by the legs and bled dry until restitution is made...
Lolzzzzz.... absolutely nothing will happen to him and you know this
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Felaincarnated: 3:29pm On Mar 25
Ribadu ko Reekado ni.. Like it wasn't d plan
Putindbutt:
He fled and left the other guy to suffer, i pity the other guy right now. Ribadu will never release the other guy until that escaped criminal use his two legs to walk back inside custody.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Houseontherock1: 3:31pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:
He fled and left the other guy to suffer, i pity the other guy right now. Ribadu will never release the other guy until that escaped criminal use his two legs to walk back inside custody.
The other guy will also escape undecided
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 3:32pm On Mar 25
Bluearrow:

Interpol doesn't get involve with kidnapping.
They are not lawless people. You invite people into your country for a meeting and forcefully detain them? Their detention was illegal to begin with. Mind u the other guy is an American citizen, there is a limit to which Nigeria govt can trample on his right
Where and when did the kidnapping happen?. Was their CEO that's in US custody also kidnapped?, you too mumu. An American citizen and because of that you can allow them rape your wife and go scot free?, white slave.

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by cjudy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25
Zulu11zulu:
A criminal should be in jail not in the gust house

Nigeria government treating forieners well than Nigeria tell me if this people are Nigeria will they put him in the gust house the answer is no rather he will be in dss Dagon.

Useless government
Who’s a criminal? When did they convict them to be a criminal? What’s their offense?

Mumu country with Mumu citizens

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Seunpapa65: 3:33pm On Mar 25
OgbeniOja1:
Arrangeeeee
The arrangement get weight that's if the never release the other one sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by vikstandon(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25
African Blood is in him... No dulling!
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by airsaylongcome: 3:40pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:

Mumu talk, run along kiddo.

Lol! Ẹ say Kiddo. I'm sure you were not born when we were lining up for essenco

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Bluearrow: 3:41pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:

Where and when did the kidnapping happen?. Was their CEO that's in US custody also kidnapped?, you too mumu. An American citizen and because of that you can allow them rape your wife and go scot free?, white slave.
You are the slave to your lawless pay masters if u don't know. If your govt have genuine case against them, why the kidnap approach? You want to involve interpol with your lawless ways of doing this? Oya send interpol to arrest him nau lol. Let US demand for his release & see if your pay masters won't release him the next seconds. Brainwashed thing!
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25
Lol, this coujtry matter don tire me
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by airsaylongcome: 3:42pm On Mar 25
AcuraZDX:

Kid sharrap.

I guess you haven't heard of the name Alameysia before. A former Governor of Bayelsa that escaped from UK.

Kids everywhere.

Alamieyeseigha. Not what you spelt up there
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Bluearrow: 3:44pm On Mar 25
Zulu11zulu:

Nigeria government treating forieners well than Nigeria tell me if this people are Nigeria will they put him in the gust house the answer is no rather he will be in dss Dagon.

Useless government
You don't know the meaning of criminal
You don't know their detention was illegal to begin with?

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by stagger: 3:45pm On Mar 25
iichidodo:
The other operative will be strung up by the legs and bled dry until restitution is made...

Are you aware the person you are referring to is a former US intelligence operative?
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 3:47pm On Mar 25
Bluearrow:

You are the slave to your lawless pay masters if u don't know. If your govt have genuine case against them, why the kidnap approach? You want to involve interpol with your lawless ways of doing this? Oya send interpol to arrest him nau lol. Let US demand for his release & see if your pay masters won't release him the next seconds. Brainwashed thing!
I have asked you to tell us when and where they were kidnapped and stop talking like a victim of mkpurummiri. Nigeria is a signatory to Interpol but i don't expect a retard to know that.

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Lanruze: 3:48pm On Mar 25
1, Guess you are in your early Fifties and if not, this is a rude staement.

What is the frequency of high-profile Custody-escapes ?

Putindbutt:

If someone could boldly come on social media to say he has never heard of prison break or escape in the US before, it shows the amount of ignorant kids crawling the social media and making stupid noise everyday.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Lanruze: 3:53pm On Mar 25
AcuraZDX:

Ok sir, If you are in your Mid-50s then peace be unto you, but if not w*e unto u.

What's the frequency of jail breaks or prisoner escapes from in developed countries.

Kid sharrap.

Kids everywhere.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 3:59pm On Mar 25
Lanruze:
1, Guess you are in your early Fifties and if not, this is a rude staement.

What is the frequency of high-profile Custody-escapes ?

I am not the one paying your school fees. Google and cure your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Charly68: 4:03pm On Mar 25
If this case is true I will hardly believe in any Govt in this country again.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Emman08: 4:08pm On Mar 25
Why was he taken in the first place? Imagine inviting someone for talks and then "arresting" them until they pay a "fine". NO BE KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM BE THAT?
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by fxexperts: 4:15pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:
You guys are something else. you all think too highly of that shithole country. do youi think this people are your useless citizens you can put in jail anyhow. watch how the will call the attention of the US embassy soon and pressure will be on your useless government to release them immediately. bunch of jokers.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Nteogwuija(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25
Zulu11zulu:

Useless government

How are they criminals, Odewingie?
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by bigiyaro(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:

There's one still in custody and must now be moved from civilian guest house they are currently detained.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
shut your big mouth, did you note he is an American citizen and he is not charged with any crime? The American embassy doesn't need to cough before Tinubu and his boys will arrange another disappearing act.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by elfico(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25
Lanruze:
The Audacity !

Even on Nigerian soil. Have we heard of Nigerians escaping from custody in the US, UK, Australia, Canada & EU zone ever before ?
Former Bayelsa governor escape UK jail grin
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 4:23pm On Mar 25
fxexperts:
You guys are something else. you all think too highly of that shithole country. do youi think this people are your useless citizens you can put in jail anyhow. watch how the will call the attention of the US embassy soon and pressure will be on your useless government to release them immediately. bunch of jokers.
Mumu boy, your US is holding the CEO of binance in their custody, who pressures them?, if dem born you well, come and release the criminal, white slave.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by osazsky(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25
Mrexcell:
Personally the guy didn't commit any crime against nigeria so I don't think interpol will be willing to go after him he is only an employee of Binance not the owner.
why run if u are not guilty....why not employ lawyers to clear u with proven evidence
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by arceem(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25
A whole oyinbo escape without being noticed lol
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by calabaman(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25
KillahPriest:
This is embarrassing undecided

This is nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Moves To Save Saraki’s Job Crumble - Punch / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.