Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance (27041 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Theunbothered: 7:46pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:

There's one still in custody and must now be moved from civilian guest house they are currently detained.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Government of kidnappers grin

Bandits kidnap civilians , police will kidnap civilians
EFCC will kidnap foreign investors.

Later they will blame youths for demarketing Nigeria. grin
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by sulaak(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:

You spew a load of dogshit either from the view of ignorance or idiocy. Several prisoners escape happened in the US last year and i can't remember the NSA sacked or resigned. the guards attached to him have all been arrested and subsequent investigation continues.

The embarrassment doesn't know when to shut up. Your grammar is a reflection of your very low IQ

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by seunmsg(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25
He was released by government.

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 9:02pm On Mar 25
sulaak:

The embarrassment doesn't know when to shut up. Your grammar is a reflection of your very low IQ
Give the phone to your father.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25
As we have been saying just sit back and watch the drama unfold. The other detainee will soon be quietly released. They didn't even have a case in the first place.

Anyone expecting anything more from our corrupt officials is sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by ablejesus26(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:

A thiny little rathead like you allowed yourself to be used because of the greed that has damaged your life. In the US, as recent as last yeas, there are cases of several prisoners escape, yet the US system is the best to a white slave like you.

You are cursed to be hopelessly unfortunate and foolish till you enter your grave,prove me wrong by chunning out where I said the Us system is the best grin

Useless eternally accursed dead pig doing zombiesm for a system that is channelled to multiply his misery grin grin

Cursed dead child of doom and perdition cheesy.

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 10:16pm On Mar 25
ablejesus26:

You are cursed to be hopelessly unfortunate and foolish till you enter your grave,prove me wrong by chunning out where I said the Us system is the best grin

Useless eternally accursed dead pig doing zombiesm for a system that is channelled to multiply his misery grin grin

Cursed dead child of doom and perdition cheesy.
I piss on your smelly rathead, white slave.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by ablejesus26(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:

I piss on your smelly rathead, white slave.

You can't churn out where I said the US system is the best right,this in turn means your useless good for nothing head is cursed to be unfortunate forever till you will go to your grave grin grin

Cursed child of doom and perdition,you will die in maximum zombiesm grin

1 Like

Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by Putindbutt: 10:34pm On Mar 25
ablejesus26:

You can't churn out where I said the US system is the best right,this in turn means your useless good for nothing head is cursed to be unfortunate forever till you will go to your grave grin grin

Cursed child of doom and perdition,you will die in maximum zombiesm grin
I piss in your gutter mouth, slave boy.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by lildush(m): 3:31am On Mar 26
Putindbutt:

The other guy still in custody is an employee of binance and so, binance is left with no choice than coperate with interpol to ensure the arrest of the fleeing criminal, otherwise the remaining guy becomes the collateral damage.

That is wat it is.. and dat is how it will be.. let find solution to the problems NIGERIA is facing. How do we tackle the daily increasing cost of living? Salary is no longer sustainable oo.
Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by fxexperts: 3:22pm On Mar 26
Putindbutt:

US fit hold binance CEO for crime but nigeria cannot hold a binance employee for crime because he is an american?. go look yourself in a mirror, you'd see a perfect gentle mumu.
Your mumu a swear is on another level. which crime did they commit that you agbado lots are fuming from every dirty corner's of your stinky mouth. Worldwide speculative trading is accepted. if i decide today that i want to sell my USD for N100,000 to a USD and i see willing buyers ready to pay for that amount how id it the business of you dullards government and slaves like you. bunch of clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin / National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.