Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated (49966 Views)

Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by arceem(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25
inoki247:
Hope no be drug Lord wahala...

It will relate
If checked
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25
Zaccshegzy:

When you're ready!
I am ever ready.
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by AareGaa: 4:54pm On Mar 25
derecho:

Dem don funsho-william the poor politician for Ecuador

Dear Obirodent,
it seems you're not concerned about Barrister Igwe and his wife that were murdered by Gov. Mbadinuju of Anambla state.
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by khattab02: 5:06pm On Mar 25
Ejyksneh:
Check very well.....the perpetrators of this heinous crime is from Nigeria as they were paid to do it, and I'm sure they are all head slammers who are ewedu munchers.

Check my signature for more please
Yeah.. Nigerians were also paid for the crocus city hall attack in Moscow
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by placeofallure(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25
Ejyksneh:
Check very well.....the perpetrators of this heinous crime is from Nigeria as they were paid to do it, and I'm sure they are all head slammers who are ewedu munchers.

Check my signature for more please

Ṣe awọn Aye o má bà mi ṣe ẹ bayii?
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by Thabothabo101: 5:53pm On Mar 25
Waste of a good pussy.
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by just2endowed: 6:26pm On Mar 25
iykofias:
Beauty and brain it seems, hard to see around here

Must this rare people be killed?
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by Mirasteel: 6:30pm On Mar 25
She was so beautiful, why are humans so bike and evil?
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25
That country is like a jungle
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by Oparasunny125(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25
[quote author=HonNL post=129100669]

SOURCE [/quote

See as they wested this fine lady
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Mar 25
She will be replaced.
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by duelfueltowelra(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19
we sell the best radiators in the uk and es elegant radiator es https://elegant-radiators.es/
Re: Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated by victory36(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20
Roboto11:
Sane climes showing not to be so sane after all

May her soul rest in peace.
in what world is south America a saner clime?🙄🙄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.