Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive (24133 Views)

Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Goodlady(f): 9:24pm On Mar 25
chidiokay:

Why must every blame be apportioned to the FG, do some of you even know the president is just one Man,
If the detainee wants to escape/elopee does he even need the president permission, with few comprised agent and right price in Nigeria what is not possible
Majority of the people heaping blame on president Tinubu, if they are in position to sabotage Nigeria for the right Price ... will they hestiate

Yenyenyen!
We v patriotic Nigerian and females are more patriotic sef. So I m not here to blame the president but to say FG as a collective body should v sane personnel that held that binance man down. He shouldn't be escaping

1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Rumundele(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25
Well i don't really understand what all this is about and i am not interested to know
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by mrkia(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25
Àtíkù needs to be called for questioning about the man that escaped

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by SisterAnn(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25
9jatriot:
E reach to mock Nigeria sha ooo...

But what I can make from all of these is that the list that the CBN and NSA was asking for, must really contain explosive info that highly influencial people are willing to take this kind of risk for. That means if they could not get him out, they probably would have killed him to keep him quiet.
The government have a hand in his escape.
They obviously came under diplomatic pressure to free him.
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Gyarah: 9:46pm On Mar 25
What is supposed to be 's business & concern is here been trivialized by shuaibu. Was Tinubu there when he escaped, No; this would've happened if anyone is the president. The question, I think here that should be asked is, why do people sabotage every effort of govt.? Then we'll realize that the rot in the society is definitely a thing of concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by SisterAnn(f): 9:48pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:
Now I know why Tinubu didn't choose some people from poverty capital of the south , their candidate lost election woefully, they will surely sabotage his efforts in trying to make Nigeria better
Shame on you!

Tinubu, a drug lord knows all the A-Z of prison break and definitely aided the man to escape.
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by SisterAnn(f): 9:49pm On Mar 25
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.
Because they are your worse night and day mares grin
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by SisterAnn(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25
naija4life247:
Empty brain, even in US maximum security prisons, criminal escape.

Our very own Hushpuppy recently threw a big birthday party in one of US prisons
This is a shameful post.
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by SisterAnn(f): 9:52pm On Mar 25
MaziObinnaokija:
sad[ angry Mallam RIBADU angry .

Some idiots don collected bribe ,look away yill the man waka from the mosque
The guards who looked the other way were following orders from the top.

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Abbeytoy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25
Tinubu and his team needs to up their game from the rubbish they're doing.

I am 100% Pbat supporter, but we must tell him the truth no matter what.

Here is my status today.

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Truth234(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25
PointZerom:
That criminal is within Nigeria.
Arrest those securities and torture them to coma. The truth will come out.

He is already in Kenya, Binance confirmed.
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by phorget(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:
Now I know why Tinubu didn't choose some people from poverty capital of the south , their candidate lost election woefully, they will surely sabotage his efforts in trying to make Nigeria better

Are you okay?🤷‍♂️
How is your write up related to the news now?
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by ablejesus26(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:

Hahahaha so the CALAMITY FAILURE Tinubu came to your house to tell you that He has intentions of making Nigeria better 😁😁
Same Nigeria he doesn't believe in😁😁

Play play boy grin😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by ablejesus26(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.

Is Shaibu Igbo grin😁😁

It's obvious that life makes no meaning to your existence without wailing Igbo eeehhhh, Igbo yoooo, Igbo aaahhh all day long 😁😁😁.
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:
Face Atiku or you dey fear grin grin
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Jostoman: 10:23pm On Mar 25
Betanaija42moro:

PO is really giving you guys sleepless night.
When PDP attack Tinubu lead administration, you start looking for Obi and SE
That's cowardice
cheesy grin
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by CannibalTorment: 10:26pm On Mar 25
ablejesus26:

Hahahaha so the CALAMITY FAILURE Tinubu came to your house to tell you that He has intentions of making Nigeria better 😁😁
Same Nigeria he doesn't believe in😁😁

Play play boy grin😁😁😁
I guess to the meaning of calamity failure eludes you or you are still licking the wound of defeat, humiliation and disgrace your hypocritical yes daddy owner of azu river mortuary suffered from the eze-chukwu Tinubu of Igbo land, the greatest African political strategist that singlehandedly trashed and crushed Peter girigory Obi and his rogues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by ablejesus26(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:
I guess to the meaning of calamity failure eludes you or you are still licking the wound of defeat, humiliation and disgrace your hypocritical yes daddy owner of azu river mortuary suffered from the eze-chukwu Tinubu of Igbo land, the greatest African political strategist that singlehandedly trashed and crushed Peter girigory Obi and his rogues

Shut up jareh,stop capping nonsense,Yes tifnubu is my president,he won the Selection,but does this change the reality that He is a FULL SCALE CALAMITY and FAILURE 😁😁😁.

Aside your online Sm rants in reality all man from all Tribes agree that Tinubu is a COLLOSAL FAILURE so what are you spitting upandan for grin😁😁.
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by CannibalTorment: 10:40pm On Mar 25
ablejesus26:

Shut up jareh,stop capping nonsense,Yes tifnubu is my president,he won the Selection,but does this change the reality that He is a FULL SCALE CALAMITY and FAILURE 😁😁😁.

Aside your online Sm rants in reality all man from all Tribes agree that Tinubu is a COLLOSAL FAILURE so what are you spitting upandan for grin😁😁.

hehehehehe you call some that singlehandedly trashed and crushed Peter girigory Obi and 40 million people from sE a failure? what will call the Peter Obi that was trashed and crushed, eze-chukwu Tinubu of Igbo land Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still make your hypocritical yes daddy cry in 2037, see the nuisance crying, hehehehehe what stopped Obi from been selected despite the emotional blackmail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by ablejesus26(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:
hehehehehe you call some that singlehandedly trashed and crushed Peter girigory Obi and 40 million people from sE a failure? what will call the Peter Obi that was trashed and crushed, eze-chukwu Tinubu of Igbo land Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still make your hypocritical yes daddy cry in 2037, see the nuisance crying, hehehehehe what stopped Obi from been selected despite the emotional blackmail

😁😁😁 Yes We gree He won the Selection,but does this change the fact that He is a COLLOSAL FAILURE??😁.

How can a supposed graduate best bubu in wrecking Nija within such a very short period of time,how can anyone be worse than bubu nitori Olorun ooo😁

1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Afolabimills(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25
SpatialKing:
See the way Russia is handling arrested Terrorists
they are Patriots not here were a particular tribe lost election n choose to insult abuse sabotage the efforts of the president because he is Yoruba they insults yorubas as well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by CannibalTorment: 10:49pm On Mar 25
ablejesus26:

😁😁😁 Yes We gree He won the Selection,but does this change the fact that He is a COLLOSAL FAILURE??😁.

How can a supposed graduate best bubu in wrecking Nija within such a very short period of time,how can anyone be worse than bubu nitori Olorun ooo😁
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜👐😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by ablejesus26(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:

Yes our criminal drug lord presido crushed giringori but now market Women dey look for am,they are planning to beat the living day light out of him for being such a BLATANT FAILURE 😁😁😁😁.

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Afolabimills(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25
ablejesus26:

people like u don't deserve to be in this country just because obi didn't win election u don't mind this country going up in flames u celebrate when bad things happen, Russia just recently attacked by terrorist a whole Russia lost over 130 of its citizens patriotic security forces were able to arrest the culprits if it's nig ur likes would have started insulting the president 9/11 America comes to mind nobody blame the American president u igbos are terrible my advice is that u should pls continue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by ablejesus26(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25
Afolabimills:
people like u don't deserve to be in this country just because obi didn't win election u don't mind this country going up in flames u celebrate when bad things happen, Russia just recently attacked by terrorist a whole Russia lost over 130 of its citizens patriotic security forces were able to arrest the culprits if it's nig ur likes would have started insulting the president 9/11 America comes to mind nobody blame the American president u igbos are terrible my advice is that u should pls continue

I don't know how someone can be this useless in life doing senseless tribal bigotry,so what about the millions of people trooping out to protest against the FAILURE of a President We have,are they also Igbo?

Shameless tribalist,you obviously live your life here in SM in reality Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo agrees that Tinubu is a COLLOSAL DISASTER so what are you spitting upandan like imbe for??

It seems Your mind is telling You that you can troll 😁
Bring it on 😁
Shameless Tribalistic hatefilled soul 😁

1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by ablejesus26(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25
Afolabimills:

I don't know how someone can be this useless in life doing senseless tribal bigotry,so what about the millions of people trooping out to protest against the FAILURE of a President We have,are they also Igbo?

Shameless tribalist,you obviously live your life here in SM in reality Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo agrees that Tinubu is a COLLOSAL DISASTER so what are you spitting upandan like imbe for??

It seems Your mind is telling You that you can troll 😁
Bring it on 😁
Shameless Tribalistic hatefilled soul 😁

1 Share

Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Etranshub(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25
This must be a joke.... How can he just escape like that? This one naa american wonder grin grin
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Dcaliphate(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25
CannibalTorment:
born nitwit. Atiku's aide made a comment. Na Obi u begin ridicule.
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by bentenny(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25
Reno Omockery will not see this but if Obi yawns on X,he will start attacking Obi was if he just received alert from balablu😄😄
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by bentenny(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25
As usual,yarimo,helius abi nah helium will leave atiku's aide and attack Obi 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by Iamanoited: 11:50pm On Mar 25
THE FEAR OT TINUBU IS NOW THE BEGINNING OF NAIRA REVALIDATION AND REVALUATION.

ORISA37
TINUBU NOW KNOWS THAT APPRECIABLE NAIRA VALUE IS HIS SOVEREIGNTY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.