Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) (37587 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) / Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by faoogoke(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26
Arrest?

When will our security agencies learn?

What help is his arrest?
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by MrBroke(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26
Nigga gat an innocent face though like mine
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by onadana: 3:46pm On Mar 26
kmaster007:
So, nah dis Smalley dey disturb everywhere

Leave police, believe police you believe anything

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26
Finished him
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by calabaman(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26
Dude looks like he's in his teens.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26
OGwales:
Fulanis are hamas version of the North. Northerners open your eyes

You are right.
A fulani can comfortably kill Hausa they way he wil kill Igbo and Yoruba regardless of religion

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Riskymarvelous(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26
Dey just carry gun take rope somebody pikin hmmm.... God Dey oooo
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by BigBizzy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26
Nothing will be done to him.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by dafeoroyo: 4:32pm On Mar 26
kmaster007:
So, nah dis Smalley dey disturb everywhere

i wounder o and the thing tire me
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by TableLeg(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26
Franzinni:
I didn't contribute to your problem ... You are throwing tantrums to the wrong person... Becasue I don't care about how you feel ... So your comment is what it is ... A comment .

I never told you i have problems, i am insulated from the madness blowing around.
It is people like you i worry about.
I am not sorry, fu...ck off one more time!
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by BBright1: 4:38pm On Mar 26
phemmie06:
Look at this boy, he doesn't look like he earn much from his hustle.... I believe they're only being used, they have people sponsoring them and those sponsoring them only give them peanuts
Peanut or cake he is a criminal and a terroris.t
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by OGwales(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26
Postinor:
abeg shut up, how would you say hamas fighting for their freedom are terrorist,if anybody is a terrorist it is israel

Between the fulanis and the Hausas, who are the Hamas who are the Palestinians?
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Mar 26
His name is Nasiru Mohammed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Postinor: 4:55pm On Mar 26
OGwales:

Between the fulanis and the Hausas, who are the Hamas who are the Palestinians?
you can't be comparing hamas that is fighting for freedom with the fulanis that are majorly terrorist,stop being an hypocrite and supporting genocidal israel
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 4:58pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:
In a significant breakthrough against criminal activities, the Nigerian Police Force has apprehended a notorious bandit, identified as Nasiru Mohammed, alias "Danger," following a successful raid on a bandits' camp located on the outskirts of Abuja.

The operation was led by a team of highly trained officers from the Anti-Kidnapping Squad. Nasiru Mohammed, whose name strikes fear in residents of the region, has been on the police's most-wanted list for a string of violent crimes, including armed robbery, kidnapping, and cattle rustling.
Just waste him... simple!
No need for headlines
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by OGwales(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26
Postinor:
you can't be comparing hamas that is fighting for freedom with the fulanis that are majorly terrorist,stop being an hypocrite and supporting genocidal israel

Palestinians deserves freedom, not Hamas. Hamas attacked Israel first, Palestinians deserves didn't... Hamas brought calamity on Palestinians, the North (Hausas majorly) should be careful so that fulanis won't come calamity to them...

No be the only person wey call rain, rain go beat... E go touch everybody.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by bewla(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26
illicit:
Bad boy

🤕
small and innocent

Don't under estimate them
Imagine this will expire to be senator
Generation of I can't trust them

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26
If you call him a bandit when he is obviously a terrorist, you are also an enemy of security and peace.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by MaziObinnaokija: 5:41pm On Mar 26
sad this boy is deadly with his Ak sad.His type dnt get joy. They KILL instantly..Chopped his 2 👋 ,pluck out his 👁 and FREE him sad
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Stallione(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26
Just shoot him on the head and he will stop breathing and people will move abt happily without fear, thats just my own policy. undecided
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Ten06(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26
I hope this one will not end up being released in prison break?
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Segzy19: 7:22pm On Mar 26
Kill him instantly
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:
In a significant breakthrough against criminal activities, the Nigerian Police Force has apprehended a notorious bandit, identified as Nasiru Mohammed, alias "Danger," following a successful raid on a bandits' camp located on the outskirts of Abuja.

The operation was led by a team of highly trained officers from the Anti-Kidnapping Squad. Nasiru Mohammed, whose name strikes fear in residents of the region, has been on the police's most-wanted list for a string of violent crimes, including armed robbery, kidnapping, and cattle rustling.
I cannot trust nigerian police. I have seen them framing up so many people.... Can't tell when they are saying the truth anymore.... I just hope this is not another innocent person that is used as a scape goat
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Franzinni: 10:48pm On Mar 26
TableLeg:

I never told you i have problems, i am insulated from the madness blowing around.
It is people like you i worry about.
I am not sorry, fu...ck off one more time!
another comment ... It's that easy guys !
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Postinor: 11:26pm On Mar 26
OGwales:

Palestinians deserves freedom, not Hamas. Hamas attacked Israel first, Palestinians deserves didn't... Hamas brought calamity on Palestinians, the North (Hausas majorly) should be careful so that fulanis won't come calamity to them...

No be the only person wey call rain, rain go beat... E go touch everybody.
ur hypocrisy stinks, so hamas shouldn't have attacked israel they should have left israel to keep on stealing their land and killing the palestinians,as for me I support the attack hamas did on israel, you can't be killing my people and expect me not to attack you, bloody jews

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by kmaster007: 11:35pm On Mar 26
True talk
Bluntemperor:

The NSA,must as a matter of urgency - find out:
1- where do they get their Guns from?
2- who is bankrolling them?
3- which Countries, especially in the North ( Chad,Mali, Niger,) is sending these Miscreants to Nigeria through the borders and Nigeria govt should called off their bluffs!
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by regenerateman(m): 6:21am On Mar 27
They will soon release him to continue with his banditry. Insecurity in Nigeria is a very big cartel biz.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Ayharmony99(m): 8:01am On Mar 27
This is why the government should legalise weapons.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:29am On Mar 27
This small boy shouldn't be more than 22 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied / Drama As Man Lays On The Road To Protest Against President Buhari. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.