Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) (37585 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) / Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 2:29pm On Mar 26
porthouse7:
Make dem just end the guy otherwise he will escape
Are you a sweet rat or a sweet heart...? Did you have cataracts..., and you wants to counter reacts...? My weed in peace, so I can sleep in peace and with peace... Na enemies go sleep in pieces or with pieces... We go pieces any enemy or all the enemies wey dey asks for peace... Even airpeace(aeroplane) no dey gives air peace, likewise earpiece no dey gives ear peace... "They" won't sleep in peace and with peace...
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by begge: 2:29pm On Mar 26
Dis one na bubu boy
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 2:30pm On Mar 26
Why is he still looking Normal..can't they see how Russian treated their terrorist?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Waywardson6: 2:32pm On Mar 26
When they are caught, they'll always do face like innocent pikin. Mean while, they're blood sucking demons in human flesh.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by zikrolly: 2:35pm On Mar 26
Nawa o, see how the guy looks calm and responsible, you wouldn't even know that he's a bandito/Criminal......

NairaOcean:
In a significant breakthrough against criminal activities, the Nigerian Police Force has apprehended a notorious bandit, identified as Nasiru Mohammed, alias "Danger," following a successful raid on a bandits' camp located on the outskirts of Abuja.

The operation was led by a team of highly trained officers from the Anti-Kidnapping Squad. Nasiru Mohammed, whose name strikes fear in residents of the region, has been on the police's most-wanted list for a string of violent crimes, including armed robbery, kidnapping, and cattle rustling.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Zeebuy: 2:36pm On Mar 26
phemmie06:
Look at this boy, he doesn't look like he earn much from his hustle.... I believe they're only being used, they have people sponsoring them and those sponsoring them only give them peanuts

You guys amuse me. It's funny how you tend to equate these Fulani kidnappers with the ones from the south.

An average southern kidnapper will use his ill-gotten wealth to build shoulders and cars and flex. These ones use it to buy weapons. That's why they always look malnourished. These people are preparing for something big but foolish southerners don't know what'll hit then.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 2:36pm On Mar 26
Waywardson6:
When they are caught, they'll always do face like innocent pikin. Mean while, they're blood sucking demons in human flesh.
Omo, na blooding sucking sure pass... I go pass&bypass...
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Zeebuy: 2:38pm On Mar 26
PeterObi001:
Mugu how is it now an achievement....... Boy make una better wake up ooo😴😴😴

Tribalistic & sentimentism

Very foolish bunch, they are

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Franzinni: 2:39pm On Mar 26
TableLeg:

Oh shut up!
There is no difference between the previous and present governments
Same set of incompetent bastar....ds with nothing to offer but ruin and destruction
Fu...ck off!
I didn't contribute to your problem ... You are throwing tantrums to the wrong person... Becasue I don't care about how you feel ... So your comment is what it is ... A comment .
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26
A little kid sold his soal already because the old fools offers him a Gun which I very tempting.

At this ah you have drank with the devil
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Franzinni: 2:41pm On Mar 26
PeterObi001:

mugu detector ... Your brain really failed you this time. I guess your head is just big for no reason. If not for tribalism you would probably be of a sound mind... Obidient!
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Pootle: 2:41pm On Mar 26
danger...small yaro o, chai this kontri is gone
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by papamalik(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26
If this was to be Buhari regime, this boy would have been recruited into the Army under the guise of repentant militant or bandit. Our National Assembly should be proactive in amendment and making of laws. I expected the law makers to have passed the law of capital punishment within 24hrs of cases pertaining to kidnapping, banditry, cattle raring on farm lands etc
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26
If you know how much those weapons cost, you will understand that these people are well funded by wealthy elite citizens of this country...!

During elections, they buy and gift weapons to lowlifes just to obtain power at all costs.

After elections, these armed thugs are left to continue terrorizing hapless citizens.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:50pm On Mar 26
Let's watch and see how long this FULANI terrorist will be in CUSTODY!
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by SS777(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:
In a significant breakthrough against criminal activities, the Nigerian Police Force has apprehended a notorious bandit, identified as Nasiru Mohammed, alias "Danger," following a successful raid on a bandits' camp located on the outskirts of Abuja.

The operation was led by a team of highly trained officers from the Anti-Kidnapping Squad. Nasiru Mohammed, whose name strikes fear in residents of the region, has been on the police's most-wanted list for a string of violent crimes, including armed robbery, kidnapping, and cattle rustling.

Kill all this animal without time wasting.
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26
Dis caption no too big for this criminal 😂
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26
The era of
His excellence
PBAT
Bearing the fruit of good leadership.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by LeoMaxtalk: 3:03pm On Mar 26
Deals

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by PeterObi001: 3:03pm On Mar 26
So you just decided to buy the matter abi
Because I never mentioned name nor trib in that comment....... This mumu Yoruba people una go the buy matter wey no concern una

Franzinni:
mugu detector ... Your brain really failed you this time. I guess your head is just big for no reason. If not for tribalism you would probably be of a sound mind... Obidient!
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Franzinni: 3:11pm On Mar 26
PeterObi001:
So you just decided to buy the matter abi
Because I never mentioned name nor trib in that comment....... This mumu Yoruba people una go the buy matter wey no concern una

yes.... Now don't you feel like yourself? Instead of having to hide your tribalism and bigotry.....do you jare. You need am !
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by seanery: 3:13pm On Mar 26
Head Slammers
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by lapintoz: 3:14pm On Mar 26
Alhaji Atiku will not be happy about this news.......he is more interested in Binance executive that ran away 😁
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26
He is real danger...
See how quiet and innocent he is...
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by ellizy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26
Nawaoooo
So this nigga wey I go see for road chance na him come dey chance men.
Look is deceptive
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Vergovert: 3:21pm On Mar 26
Bolu004:
Just a phone call from his billionaire Political godfather and he'll be free.
Na Naija be dis!!!

The next news would then be " The arrested notorious kidnappers has escaped from police custody "

Nigeria!

I hail o!
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by pepericozi: 3:24pm On Mar 26
I hope this will be be the same with Binance CEO 🏃🏃🏃🏃

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by Postinor: 3:27pm On Mar 26
OGwales:
Fulanis are hamas version of the North. Northerners open your eyes
abeg shut up, how would you say hamas fighting for their freedom are terrorist,if anybody is a terrorist it is israel

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by qtx(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:

Fine boy carrying innocent face but with a dangerous and monster-like heart . My God!
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by BscHolder: 3:32pm On Mar 26
Omoawoke:
Take him to his family house and behead him in the presence of his loved ones
chai grin
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by jiz: 3:32pm On Mar 26
This one wey I fit blow out his face on one on one if no fit say he get gun grin grin grin

Kudos to our security men
Re: Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) by lapintoz: 3:33pm On Mar 26
Obi-diots....we know your type....wailing wailers......

PeterObi001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN N8bn: Accused Weeps As Children Appear In Court / Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.