Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

“if You Come To My Hood Dressed Like A Woman They Will Beat You” Portable Says A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Come To My Hood Dressed Like A Woman They Will Beat You” Portable Says A (383 Views)

Uncle Buhari Where Are You? - Portable Laments As Fans Spray Him Fake Money / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Come To My Hood Dressed Like A Woman They Will Beat You” Portable Says A by dashpressmedia: 4:47pm On Mar 25
“If you come to my hood dressed like a woman they will beat you” Portable says as he speaks against Bobrisky winning best dressed female at an event

⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/share/Kj3FsPM2AJXpoQ8X/?mibextid=WC7FNe

#dashpressmedia

1 Share

Re: “if You Come To My Hood Dressed Like A Woman They Will Beat You” Portable Says A by Peterpaul96: 6:51pm On Mar 25
Popular Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable has slammed Bobrisky after the crossdresser won the Best Dressed Female at the premiere of Eniola Ajao’s cinematic creation titled Ajakaju “Beast of two worlds” which held at Circle Mall, Lekki in Lagos. The movie will be released on Friday, March 29th 2024.

In the now released voicenote war engagement between Portable and Bobrisky, things are now getting heated.

Here is the Voice Note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwygh_NQLpk?si=9BZYOolcRmfcXQ5g
Re: “if You Come To My Hood Dressed Like A Woman They Will Beat You” Portable Says A by BondRiv: 8:39pm On Mar 25
This Bobrisky thing should be in prison. What is the Nigerian government joking with? After all these years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if You Come To My Hood Dressed Like A Woman They Will Beat You” Portable Says A by Natbrowny: 10:44pm On Mar 25
BondRiv:
This Bobrisky thing should be in prison. What is the Nigerian government joking with? After all these years.

Lawmakers are tokking that disgusting thing.

Homosexuals are plenty in Nigeria.

I worked for hotel i surprise wetin i see..my 6months stunt as staff. I weak.. I gaz drop the jab.

Damn gays doing drugs and shit.

Some come with gals. Lodge dem and sneak to anoda room full of guys. Orgy bastards.

Manager is makin money. Nigga aint complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if You Come To My Hood Dressed Like A Woman They Will Beat You” Portable Says A by dashpressmedia: 8:49am On Mar 26
Thank you for sharing

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up To 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH} / 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Married To Billionaires / What Future Discovery Will You Like To Hold The Patent Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.