Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up To 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up To 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH} (385 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up To 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH} by scholarshipNet: 7:09am On Apr 16
VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH}

In a bold move that has sparked controversy across social media platforms, a Nigerian lady has issued a stern warning to her potential suitors. The unidentified woman declared that if she's in a relationship with someone and asks for money, failure to provide up to N500k would result in an immediate breakup.

This declaration has ignited a flurry of reactions online, with many users expressing disbelief and outrage at the audacity of such a demand. Some have condemned the notion as materialistic and shallow, while others have questioned the sincerity of the lady's intentions in seeking a relationship.

In a country where financial stability and economic disparities are pressing issues, the demand for such a large sum of money as a condition for maintaining a relationship has raised eyebrows. Many are viewing it as an example of entitlement and unrealistic expectations in modern dating dynamics.

Conversations about the value of relationships, financial responsibility, and mutual respect have been reignited by this viral declaration. Some argue that genuine connections should not be based on monetary exchanges, while others suggest that financial compatibility is an important aspect of any relationship.

While the identity of the lady remains unknown, her proclamation has sparked a broader discussion about the nature of relationships in contemporary Nigerian society. As reactions continue to pour in, it remains to be seen whether this ultimatum will serve as a catalyst for reevaluating societal norms surrounding dating and financial expectations.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up To 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH} by Viraleze: 7:11am On Apr 16
Ok
Re: VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up To 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH} by ohigus(m): 7:23am On Apr 16
when her video will surface online as Yahooboys ar cutting her into pieces, that's when some people will b condemning d situation as barbarism but as she hv started advertising her destiny, soul n all no one close to her to advise her abi. just dey play

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: You Can't Date Me If You Don't Make Up To 500k - Small Girl Say {WATCH} by EbullientBro(m): 9:34am On Apr 16
Money your father no get.
Congratulations you have gotten the attention you need.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Jada P Came Out To Support Skyla At Her Sold Out Show In London / Fake Life: Skiibi Gets Busted For Rocking A Fake Richard Milli Wristwatch / Social Media Influencer, Onlyonekesh Involved In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.