Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy (18394 Views)

I Need An Hardworking Writer On Fiverr / Opportunity For Hardworking Mothers, Business Women And Business People in Abuja / Inspiring Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Turned Millionaire Overnight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by africa60(f): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2011
@ ileke-idi,you are too insane to be left alone.u hv lost every sense of human dignity and emotion.am sure u are nt aware of ur enviroment Anymore.
The post is highlighting the efforts of our NiIGERIAN women to their raise heads up in the society and u are specifying yoruba women as if they are the only ones that exist in Nigeria.You deserve a ward in a psychiatric hospital.! I will recommend a day of prayer for u in nairaland!
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by lepasharon(f): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2011
Eya ,may God make them see the fruit of their labour cry smiley
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by Relax101(m): 1:03am On Nov 17, 2011
Amaka G29:

It's beautiful.

Your profile pix is more beautiful.
Holla @ me.

@OP, Na correct pix be this.

All hail all hard working mothers in Africa. My grand mom follow, my mom follow too. Muah to all of them.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by zumbigbo(m): 1:07am On Nov 17, 2011
Na true. Imagine men, that this is the state that we have reduced a proportion of our women to.
That they must hold our own pikin pon back to sell small,small items so that they can bring their own money back into the home. Not through dubious activity or pyramid dreams but sweat and endeavour. We have truly denied them and subjugated them through own own disorganisation. These women work harder in a day than most execs do in a week.

It is no wonder that arabs, crackers and all and sundry have been able to come to our continent and cart off our women, children and men, through our own weakness tribalism and petty one-upmanship.

Where is our empathy and will to protect?
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by member479760: 1:09am On Nov 17, 2011
the so call national award has been given to the wrong people.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by darne(m): 2:03am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=45pt]I`m Sure That Bread Is From One Of This Local Bakeries In My Back Yard ,, AGEGE BREAD !!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by BlackLibya: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2011
It is no wonder that arabs, crackers and all and sundry have been able to come to our continent and cart off our women, children and men, through our own weakness tribalism and petty one-upmanship.

true.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by topup: 2:28am On Nov 17, 2011
Hard work is always worthy of respect and acknowledgment.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by frankcimc(m): 2:30am On Nov 17, 2011
May God continue to be their strenght. Mothers we love you.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by iykak47: 2:57am On Nov 17, 2011
May the love of God be upon our mothers.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by AmakaG29(f): 3:48am On Nov 17, 2011
Yes, sandee?
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by zebudaya(m): 4:17am On Nov 17, 2011
There's honor in the work. E better pass prostitution and stealing. We should be like Norway with all our oil money but Naija politicians no gree.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by http(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2011
As a confirm Aje pako grin this was how my mum raise all of us from one husling to another, i pray to all hardworking mothers all over the world who goes thru different hardship to raise their children in this unfair world we are.
i thabk God for my mum even though i lost my dad at early age, she make sure to educate me up to the university and all of her children, though you are now in the 80s, i promised to continue to take care of you to my last dollar, i pray for more years on this earth for you to enjoy the fruit of your labour, Mami, i love you soo much.

To all the mothers in this hardship, i pray you enjoy the fruit of your labour; this is how heartless our rulers are, these are the people that deserve the national awards not those rogues. angry
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 17, 2011
africa60:

@ ileke-idi,you are too insane to be left alone.u hv lost every sense of human dignity and emotion.am sure u are nt aware of your enviroment Anymore.
The post is highlighting the efforts of  our NiIGERIAN women to their raise heads up in the society and u are specifying yoruba women as if they are the only ones that exist in Nigeria.You deserve a ward in a psychiatric hospital.! I will recommend a day of prayer for u in nairaland!

When you reach 600posts, come back to attack me.
Comprehension must be hard for you ppl.

BTW, as of next week, I'll be part of a team conducting a research in the psychiatric part of my hospital (Shands UF), if you need special help. Let me know kiss
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by Pororo(f): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2011
Wow! God bless these women. They actually are the ones running the economy. True!
'Know what, wherever you go, there can never be anywhere like home. I just pray God will help us have leaders that will make decisions to improve life in 9ja.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by Ndipe(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2011
ola_pluto:

Big salute to these women. My mum once was like them. Most of them go through all these so their children can be better people. If you want success in life, treat your mother well.

My broda, I agree with you. I remember seeing the sacrifices my late mother did for me and my siblings. And she performed them at ease. While I am sad that she is no longer around, I try to dwell on the positives that I was able to take care of her when I moved to the USA and that when she visited me, I was doing well. It gives me joy especially when I reflect on it.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by YoAdek333(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2011
http - wonderful prayer, wish all the mothers and yours long life and good health. Our generation should learn from them - there was no selfishness in their spirit.

As a confirm Aje pako this was how my mum raise all of us from one husling to another, i pray to all hardworking mothers all over the world who goes thru different hardship to raise their children in this unfair world we are.
i thabk God for my mum even though i lost my dad at early age, she make sure to educate me up to the university and all of her children, though you are now in the 80s, i promised to continue to take care of you to my last dollar, i pray for more years on this earth for you to enjoy the fruit of your labour, Mami, i love you soo much.

To all the mothers in this hardship, i pray you enjoy the fruit of your labour; this is how heartless our rulers are, these are the people that deserve the national awards not those rogues.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by fyneboi(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2011
Whoever that calls this boring obviously don't have respect for their mother. You call this boring because you

are ripping what you didn't sow. I pray for our hard working Nigerians especially the women.  Their children shall leave to

become somebody and give them rest. My parents had to work their Bottom off to put us through higher institution

and I thank God for them.

Matthew 11:28
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by bakenda(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2011
SALUTE to the Nigerian woman.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by menik(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by FEMARY1: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2011
May God have mercy and strengthen these working women.

Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by micawber(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=20pt]Our women have gone through shi.t. Government aren't trying at all.[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by eghost247(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2011
respect to all of them they are all doing this for no one but their children,
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by enomakos(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2011
my respect to these hard working nigeria ladies

shame on those who sell their body for money
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by Pukkah: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2011
http:

As a confirm Aje pako grin this was how my mum raise all of us from one husling to another, i pray to all hardworking mothers all over the world who goes thru different hardship to raise their children in this unfair world we are.

To all the mothers in this hardship, i pray you enjoy the fruit of your labour; this is how heartless our rulers are, these are the people that deserve the national awards not those rogues. angry

Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by buJu234: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2011
why didnt GEJ give these women national honours na those thiefs like dagonte nai he give
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by cicero(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2011
I'm touched by these pics,

Imagine doing all those and in some cases with a baby tied to her back,
Then maybe at the end of the day she goes home to a good-for-nothing, unappreciative monkey that calls himself a 'man'?
angry
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by UyiIredia(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2011
My prayer is that one day pictures like these will be a thing of the past.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by Stevo30: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
I hope one of GEJ boys would direct his attention to this thread or simply print it an give it to him as he contemplate adding to their burden by subsidy removal. Kudos to all hard working Nigerian women. My mother was like these women. She laboured to give me and my siblings the very best of Education. God bless you Iya Alate.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by http(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
Stevo30:

I hope one of GEJ boys would direct his attention to this thread or simply print it an give it to him as he contemplate adding to their burden by subsidy removal. Kudos to all hard working Nigerian women. My mother was like these women. She laboured to give me and my siblings the very best of Education. God bless you Iya Alate.

I say a Big Amen to that, there are alot of Nairalanders here that knows the labour their mum goes thru for them to become what they are today, the hardship, pain, they stand and fight for their children,even in the midst of these hardship, they are cool, calm and collected. GOD BLESS THE WOMAN not those that sells their bodies o.

I will in 1 million times prefer a girl child to any boy in the world, they are compassionate.
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by nagoma(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
@nakedall
the so call national award has been given to the wrong people.

Point!
Re: Pictures Of Hardworking Women Of Nigeria's Underground Economy by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
How could i not agree ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Protest Against Ghanaian Authorities' Harassment (Photos/video) / Dangote Refinery Contains Minor Fire / What Business Can I Start At The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.