Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker (32394 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by alphonsojaybaz: 7:49pm On Mar 25
Soldier catches his spouse having an affair with her married coworker

Early on Saturday, March 2, two teachers from Westridge Primary School in Belvedere, Zimbabwe, were discovered having sex.

Prior to being apprehended, local media revealed that Nomathamsanqa Nyathi, 36, and Thomas Chikanga, 51, had been having an affair since last month.

Nyathi is accused of using her husband’s deployment as a pretext to carry out the affair. She has been charged with exposing her kids, notably her 16-year-old daughter, to Chikanga. She allegedly concealed the true nature of their connection by telling them that Chikanga’s trips were necessary for his job as a teacher. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Chikanga would have sleepovers at Nyathi’s Budiriro home and then slip away to his Highfield home before the crack of dawn to avoid being seen by the children. However, the two were recently caught in bed when Nyathi’s husband, Noel Matiza, unexpectedly returned from Kadoma following a tip-off.

Speaking to H-Metro, Chikanga claimed that Nyathi had informed him that she had separated from her husband, which was the reason he had spent numerous nights at her place. Chikanga, who is also married, mentioned that there was no reason to continue the affair since Nyathi had lied to him.

He said;

She lied to me that she had separated with her husband and that is why I slept here several times. We fell in love at the school where we share subjects for one class and we felt for each other and I had planned to take her in as my second wife. We started dating sometime in February this year. I do not see it right to continue with the affair after learning that Nomathamsanqa is still with her husband. I cannot be used to settle her differences with her husband.”

Nyathi on her own part said she had an itch that needed to be scratched since her husband had neglected her and had not been coming back home from Kwekwe, where he works, for some time.

She said;

There was nothing I could do since my husband had abandoned me for long. I ended up dating my workmate and was prepared to be his second wife.

Her husband told the same publication that this was the second time he had caught her pants down with another man. The first time they separated after he found out that she was bedding his workmate. Matiza did not physically harm both Chikanga and Nyathi but said he was going to take Chikanga’s underwear to a native doctor.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/25/soldier-catches-his-spouse-having-an-affair-with-her-married-coworker/

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by DaddyRochie1642: 7:53pm On Mar 25
Why is he taking her underwear to a native doctor, maybe he wants the native doctor to padlock her kpekus whenever he's not around grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Newfoundlove: 7:54pm On Mar 25
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Newswriter: 8:17pm On Mar 25
And there was no casualty ?

14 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by poshestmina(f): 3:56am On Mar 26
"Underwear to a native doctor" cracked up so bad.

I detest and will never support cheating under a man's roof abeg.
.Seperate or divorce

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Dangbana01(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by LifeDrama: 12:50pm On Mar 26
infidelity is now getting too much in the world

15 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by pretydiva(f): 12:50pm On Mar 26
The rate of infidelity amongst married couple these days is alarming. Why get married if you know you can't stay faithful?

She has been caught twice cheatin shocked. She belongs to the public then

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Ballzproblem2: 12:51pm On Mar 26
All women are the same

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Negroid001(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26
God done help the man avoid calamity. Him no know.

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by 190: 12:52pm On Mar 26
were they using condoms or just straight up skin dive! angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Segzy19: 12:52pm On Mar 26
Lol! He for take the wife's underwear to native doctor so that another prik go dey smell to her .... She won't go near another man's prik again in her life🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by chigoziri2403(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
remember the day I called mama on the telephone
I told her mama I'm getting married, I could hear her voice
On the other side of the telephone, she was smiling
And she asked me a question that I proudly answered
She said, "Son did you take time to know her?"
I said mama she's the best but today it hurts me so
To go back to mama and say mama I'm getting divorced
Oh I'm getting divorced
This choice I made didn't work out
The way I thought it would
This choice I made. It hurts me so mama,
This choice i made, didnt work out the way i thought it would, this choice of mine oh!
Mama said me.
It's not easy to understand it son

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Fiscus105(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
Most unfaithful among married women are wives of soldiers, I still dnt know why they have effontary to be firting anyhow and carelessly, not even mindful that the husband is a solderman that carries weapons.

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Jmk9292(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
Taking the man's underwear to a native doctor appears funny. The marriage is not working

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by emmabest2000(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
Dangbana01:
Just imagine

Gini ka emma ji kwa ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by MaziObinnaokija: 12:53pm On Mar 26
cool Abidoshakar

Make the idiot try the stuff with NGR Military 🪖 and collect maximum shishi b4 he explain or kpai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by supremedermatol: 12:53pm On Mar 26
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by erai30(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26
This gender is never satisfied with whatever is offered to them, well I blame the husband for accepting her back after the first incident. Once beaten, twice shy..... I hope he let's her go for good this time around. cool

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by sofeo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26
Give them what they deserve!
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26
She was just looking for someone to shine her kongo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by dododawa1: 12:54pm On Mar 26
Inside life
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Serendipity2023: 12:54pm On Mar 26
na pucci go keel man lass lass
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by bigdammyj: 12:55pm On Mar 26
Noted.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Iamicekid(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26
If life gives you lemon, squeeze it in a woman eyes, person don cheat b4 and u con still forgive her, a mistake a man should never make is forgive a cheating woman, her coming back is going to be your end

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by sylve11: 12:55pm On Mar 26
alphonsojaybaz:

Chikanga would have sleepovers at Nyathi’s Budiriro home and then slip away to his Highfield home before the crack of dawn to avoid being seen by the children.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/25/soldier-catches-his-spouse-having-an-affair-with-her-married-coworker/

alphonsojaybaz:

Speaking to H-Metro, Chikanga claimed that Nyathi had informed him that she had separated from her husband, which was the reason he had spent numerous nights at her place.

Chikanga na Lienus Chima. wink cool
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by AYOGHANDI: 12:56pm On Mar 26
Trust women at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Orlu13: 12:56pm On Mar 26
190:
were they using condoms or just straight up skin dive! angry

is DAT ur own problem....nawa oo
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Pootle: 12:56pm On Mar 26
really her kpekus was itchy shocked

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Dididrumz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26
Too bad
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by motionarena: 12:56pm On Mar 26
Hello seun
Why are your Mods so in a hurry to push cheating wives news to FP nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.