Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker (32448 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Demurray: 12:56pm On Mar 26
Normally, soldiers are used to transfer leaving their wife alone for month, since body no be firewood .... I pity ladies that like preeks to much marrying soldiers and vise versa

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Spuggie: 12:57pm On Mar 26
Wow, not good
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by KaptainAfrika: 12:58pm On Mar 26
She get big nyash ?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Fiscus105(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26
erai30:
This gender is never satisfied with whatever is offered to them, well I blame the husband for accepting her back after the first incident. Once beaten, twice shy..... I hope he let's her go for good this time around. cool

Ur gender and the gender you are accusing who flirt most?

Perhaps, you are telling us how ur mama behaving, despite huge investment ur papa did for her
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Seunpapa65: 1:01pm On Mar 26
Zambawe and cheating be like akara and bread πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by joepentwo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26
Wey is evident
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Rejoice28(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26
Flee from fornication and adultery.

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by osuofia2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26
Her husband told the same publication that this was the second time he had caught her pants down with another man. The first time they separated after he found out that she was bedding his workmate.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by adecz: 1:04pm On Mar 26
Bodi nor be wood ... 😁
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Paracetamol01: 1:06pm On Mar 26
This gender self
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by iamtardey: 1:08pm On Mar 26
Comments flying up and down now
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Obierika(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26
Zimbabwe again?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by ajerimitan: 1:09pm On Mar 26
What difference does it make if the co-worker she has been committing adultery with is married or not married.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26
Make em ki|| the use|ess wife nah
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Burruchaga71(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26
Just imagine. It will never be well with druggie
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Morbeta11(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26
Nomathamsanqa's sexual urge is as long as her name......the husband was not able to fill up the space.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by 7demons: 1:15pm On Mar 26
Vtera:
Toyota Camry 2012

Price: 7:6M

With Halogen headlamps? Not LED?
If I buy this Car N3m make I bend.
Why is it you Nigerians like putting price on the high side?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by tofunmi2023(f): 1:15pm On Mar 26
Soja go Soja come.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by achimendy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26
pretydiva:
The rate of infidelity amongst married couple these days is alarming. Why get married if you know you can't stay faithful?

She has been caught twice cheatin shocked. She belongs to the public then

The thing is really alarming o, no shame again. singles like me are afraid of getting married now o.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by lapintoz: 1:21pm On Mar 26
Obirin.....sho ra fun obinrin o 😊

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Putindbutt: 1:25pm On Mar 26
pretydiva:
The rate of infidelity amongst married couple these days is alarming. Why get married if you know you can't stay faithful?

Are you married?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Lovit(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26
What a decent soldier he is, fine gentleman!

If it were a Nigerian army officer, 2 dead bodies would have been counted by now.

same Nigerian soldiers that bandits uses to do practice

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Mummiesboy: 2:01pm On Mar 26
This goat of a husband has lost it. Why taken her underwear to the native doctor?
So divorce is far from your fucking brain
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by ebuk4real(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26
chigoziri2403:
remember the day I called mama on the telephone
I told her mama I'm getting married, I could hear her voice
On the other side of the telephone, she was smiling
And she asked me a question that I proudly answered
She said, "Son did you take time to know her?"
I said mama she's the best but today it hurts me so
To go back to mama and say mama I'm getting divorced
Oh I'm getting divorced
This choice I made didn't work out
The way I thought it would
This choice I made. It hurts me so mama,
This choice i made, didnt work out the way i thought it would, this choice of mine oh!
Mama said me.
It's not easy to understand it son

This songs comes with its nostalgic feelings.. Rip to Dube..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by cardoctor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26
I hope her lover is still alive as we speak.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by TableLeg(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26
Fear women.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by walegon: 2:21pm On Mar 26
alphonsojaybaz:
Soldier catches his spouse having an affair with her married coworker

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/25/soldier-catches-his-spouse-having-an-affair-with-her-married-coworker/

If it was some Nigerian military, body for surplus πŸ˜†
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Babscleaning(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26
Taking her pant to native doctor is like crying over spilled milk
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by MMempire(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26
What kind of fuckery is "Eyes of Lagos" report. Eyes of Lagos travel go there go do investigation?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by NothingDoMe: 2:45pm On Mar 26
pretydiva:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by Honestey: 2:46pm On Mar 26
If you haven't conducted a DNA test on your children, you are a father by half

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker by caesymore(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26
Newswriter:
And there was no casualty ?

Miracle no dey taya Jesus. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) / Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Man Creates A ResumΓ© For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.