Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father (518 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father by FRANCISTOWN: 6:19am On Mar 26
budaatum:

How old is this child that the father is too old to father another child?

And how weak is that man that the emotional attachment and trauma could bring about the end of the man?

Would the emotional attachment and trauma bring about the end of the man if his biological child were to die too?

Aside that societal inclination, status quo , expectations and status offense put a procreation embargo on men of certain age.
Some men can't get it up again at 40+ , what would such men be able to do at 60?

There are several cases of men who slumped and died after hearing such news.
I knew of one myself. I knew the man face to face, though the man didn't die immediately. He died 3 months after.

In the case of the loss of a child to death. The man may console himself in the fact that, death is inevitable. It is a must.
Now in the case of paternity fraud, the man would spend a great deal of time in regrets. He'd regret why he married the lady, he'd regret why he refused DNA, he'd regret why he didnt father a kid with another woman e.t.c
And as we both know, regret is the most painful feeling in this life.
Re: If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father by budaatum: 12:00pm On Mar 26
FRANCISTOWN:

My job on this thread is to provoke reasoning.
Do you copy?

So, accept my reasoning instead of claiming it is irrelevant because of my gender.
Re: If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father by budaatum: 12:06pm On Mar 26
FRANCISTOWN:
Aside that societal inclination, status quo , expectations and status offense put a procreation embargo on men of certain age.
Some men can't get it up again at 40+ , what would such men be able to do at 60?
Same thing such men should do if their entire family were wiped out by a natural disaster, dust yourself off and live, or die with them if you can't.

FRANCISTOWN:
And as we both know, regret is the most painful feeling in this life.
I don't know "regret is the most painful feeling in this life".

Not everyone regrets, and some very easily get over their regrets.
Re: If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father by jmoore(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26
FRANCISTOWN:

What about the psychology effects it may have on the kids?
Wetin pikin sabi for psychology if the paternity test is done before the baby turns a month old?
DNA test should be done as early as possible.
Re: If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father by ChiefOkporghe: 2:39pm On Mar 26
Namaster:

First of all, you are NOT obligated to care about the psychology of a bastard child the same way you are not particularly concerned about the psychological conditions of an Almajiri in the North.

Plus, kids are tough. They'll get over it. Even if they don't, it's none of your business.

Finally, the sheer amount of psychological trauma and mini anxiety attacks you'll go through every time you see a walking-talking proof your wife's ULTIMATE betrayal is enough reason to get them out of your sight.
Re: If You Run A DNA Test On Your Kid And Discover You Are Not The Biological Father by ChiefOkporghe: 2:40pm On Mar 26
Namaster:
Case 1: KICK both of them out!

Case 2: Kick BOTH of them out!

Case 3: Kick both of THEM out!

Case 4: Kick both of them OUT!

A bastard child is evidence of 2 things:

1. You wife was fuuuccked RAW by another man. Worse thing is men who Bleep married women take it as a mission to wreck her pussy. Plus, the man laughed at you as he watched your "responsible housewife that is not like other women" on her knees sucking his diccck like she expects the Foutajn of Youth to erupt from within.

2. Your wife made lied to you and made you raise a bastard for SEVERAL years.

Another man poured the cum and you get stuck with paying for a naming ceremony, school fees and supporting a WHOOORE!

Paternity fraud is a multifaceted act of betrayal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family / LIMPOPO Crooner Kcee Glows On "Mystreetz Magazine Cover" / smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.