Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) (35820 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Woman Shows How To Have Sex In Front Of Her Toddler Daughter. / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by GistMedia0: 9:10pm On Mar 25
In a charming display of parental ingenuity, a father found himself giving his daughter a "haircut" using nothing but clever deception. The reason? To maintain peace in the household, his little daughter, inspired by her brothers' fresh haircuts, insisted she must have hers too.

Seizing the moment, the father grabbed a clipper and sat her down. With a serious expression, he gently pressed the clippers against her forehead, pretending to give her a trim. shocked She was delighted by the vibration of the clippers and sat with a big beam, thinking she was getting the same haircut as her brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXBJ1u4V608

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by ValCon888: 9:13pm On Mar 25
I remember how my mother will be chewing gum, and when I ask her she would tell me she's eating her eyes.

Or how my rascally uncle will take my 50kobo coin and say he wants to plant it for me.

The good old days.

309 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by illicit(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25
Lol

One of the oldest tricks around

Pretence...

πŸ₯΅

54 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by PEACE2023: 9:33pm On Mar 25
God bless our kids

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:52pm On Mar 25
ValCon888:
I remember how my mother will be chewing gum, and when I ask her she would tell me she's eating her eyes.

Or how my rascally uncle will take my 50kobo coin and say he wants to plant it for me.

The good old days.

You must be above 40 years. grin grin grin grin grin

262 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Chrisrare: 11:30pm On Mar 25
At this age you don dey teach the children how to become a fraudsters.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Mikuni(m): 7:16am On Mar 26
Feminists should learn from this. A lot of them are as ignorant as this little child, who wants what is not suitable for her.

Be what God has made you to be

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Alexlalax1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26
When you enter marriage with the right person, you will know that nothing beats having a lovely home. No allow any confused soul to sell you that nonsense ideology that marriage is scam

173 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by harryboyng(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26
Nice one. With time. She will over grow it and understand better that she is not a man or perhaps barb like men when the time is right.

6 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Goodlady(f): 7:45pm On Mar 26
Good strategy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by thesicilian: 7:45pm On Mar 26
Funny enough, this strategy still works 99% of the time on the adult females. Instead of arguing with them, just tell them what they want to hear and move on.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by VinnyBaba: 7:46pm On Mar 26
Lol, Cute Girl. cool

Instead of Helinius and his APC Agbad0rians to think of Marriage and starting a Family,
They choose to Browse Nairaland all day and search for PETER OBI threads to yarn Opata! embarassed😌😌

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26
Fathers love is unconditional

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Mindlog: 7:46pm On Mar 26
Native wisdom. cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Anashe: 7:47pm On Mar 26
Father of the year cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by noble2faith(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26
grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by TheWinterBird(f): 7:48pm On Mar 26
🀣🀣🀣🀣

3 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by PheelzAlmighty: 7:48pm On Mar 26
Fathers are underrated.

I am proud to be a man and a father.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by adioolayi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26
Kids grin cheesy grin..

She was jealous of her brother being given a hair cut

9 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26
Ddf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by wunmi590(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26
grin

Jealousy πŸ˜† 🀣

5 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Sapasenator: 7:52pm On Mar 26
Daughters are wonderful creatures and I really wish I have more than one. My sons nor send anybody.

20 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Adewale1603(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26
Dey play. Those kids are so smart
Won't she check the mirror

7 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by SafariHunter(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26
Saw the Quote some Nigerian dude made on twitter on this video

"If it were American parents, they'll think she wants to be a boy and start feeding her with sex change drugs"..😁😁

The quote blew up massively, Americans were pissed but a lot of conservatives agreed

24 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Kobicove(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26
SafariHunter:
Saw the Quote some Nigerian dude made on twitter on this video

"If it were American parents, they'll think she wants to be a boy and start feeding her with sex change drugs"..😁😁

Trust stupid Americans to use any flimsy excuse to promote their nonsense LGBTQ agenda angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Honestey: 7:54pm On Mar 26
This video is worthy of being saved for to watch in the future. What a lovely girl

7 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Nairalander248: 7:55pm On Mar 26
Upcoming Tomboy girlie grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Judolisco(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26
D father come serious... I can't wait to have kids.... Make God jst provide better job 4 me

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by SEGLIZ: 7:56pm On Mar 26
way to go else WW3 starts right in that house.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26
Kids.

They always find a way to make one laugh with their behaviour/naughtiness(don't know if I got the spelling)

7 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by iCauseTrouble: 7:59pm On Mar 26
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / β€œNever Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.