Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) (35833 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Woman Shows How To Have Sex In Front Of Her Toddler Daughter. / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 10:21pm On Mar 26
Lovely wink grin
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by freemi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26
grin
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Onionstew: 11:16pm On Mar 26
ValCon888:
I remember how my mother will be chewing gum, and when I ask her she would tell me she's eating her eyes.

Or how my rascally uncle will take my 50kobo coin and say he wants to plant it for me.

The good old days.

This really cracked me up 🤣 grin
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by scrupulousblog: 12:30am On Mar 27
GistMedia0:
In a charming display of parental ingenuity, a father found himself giving his daughter a "haircut" using nothing but clever deception. The reason? To maintain peace in the household, his little daughter, inspired by her brothers' fresh haircuts, insisted she must have hers too.

Seizing the moment, the father grabbed a clipper and sat her down. With a serious expression, he gently pressed the clippers against her forehead, pretending to give her a trim. shocked She was delighted by the vibration of the clippers and sat with a big beam, thinking she was getting the same haircut as her brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXBJ1u4V608
I don't see all of your storyline in the video. Where is the part where the girl insisted on having a hair cut?

By the way she is too young to insist on anything. That will be spoiling her
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by skultrick(m): 12:31am On Mar 27
Judolisco:
D father come serious... I can't wait to have kids.... Make God jst provide better job 4 me

Same here

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by IduNaOba: 1:01am On Mar 27
Mikuni:
Feminists should learn from this. A lot of them are as ignorant as this little child, who wants what is not suitable for her.

Be what God has made you to be

This comment deserves Grammy platinum award.
1 billion likes
5 billion shares
A cash reward of 500 million naira only.

My oh my!
Ya kpọtụba

2 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by BayoSteel: 1:34am On Mar 27
thesicilian:
Funny enough, this strategy still works 99% of the time on the adult females. Instead of arguing with them, just tell them what they want to hear and move on.

Sir.. You are Wise Wise Wise…

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by eki2000(m): 4:48am On Mar 27
NPFLADMIN:
Kids.

They always find a way to make one laugh with their behaviour/naughtiness(don't know if I got the spelling)
yah, you didn't get the spelling. It is naughtilization
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by yusufmurry: 6:51am On Mar 27
Lol

This man should be arrested
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by bullabong(m): 6:55am On Mar 27
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You must be above 40 years. grin grin grin grin grin
Pray to be able to reach 40years.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by bullabong(m): 6:58am On Mar 27
DONFRANSKID:
Fathers love is unconditional
very true!

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by idanone(m): 7:04am On Mar 27
ValCon888:
I remember how my mother will be chewing gum, and when I ask her she would tell me she's eating her eyes.

Or how my rascally uncle will take my 50kobo coin and say he wants to plant it for me.

The good old days.
you don old ooo!!!
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:29am On Mar 27
SafariHunter:
Saw the Quote some Nigerian dude made on twitter on this video

"If it were American parents, they'll think she wants to be a boy and start feeding her with sex change drugs"..😁😁

The quote blew up massively, Americans were pissed but a lot of conservatives agreed

Wasn't that quite a blowdrop??
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Sleekfingers: 7:51am On Mar 27
thesicilian:
Funny enough, this strategy still works 99% of the time on the adult females. Instead of arguing with them, just tell them what they want to hear and move on.

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still works 100%. Even on my wife, daughter , female friends , colleagues, step-sisters , even my step- mum. Simply tell them what they want to hear and move on.

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:02am On Mar 27
eki2000:
yah, you didn't get the spelling. It is naughtilization

Can't believe you made me search for it.

You these **** watchers shaaaaaa!
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by CorrectionFLuid: 9:15am On Mar 27
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You must be above 40 years. grin grin grin grin grin

I'm about 30 and I have same experience.

Nigeria falls fast. If you think say na lie, I assume you're in your early 20s yeah? in 10 years time you go talk about #10 note and people will think you're old

You go tell people say you bn buy indomie super pack #70, spaghetti #100, Dem go call you granny.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Yirnggau(m): 10:29am On Mar 27
Hmmm!
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Gandrova: 1:42pm On Mar 27
Children are precious being. No matter how crazy you are, you have to succumb to their will sometimes.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Gandrova: 1:44pm On Mar 27
scrupulousblog:

I don't see all of your storyline in the video. Where is the part where the girl insisted on having a hair cut?

By the way she is too young to insist on anything. That will be spoiling her
Chairman you have to cool down for them sometimes for peace to reign.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by superCleanworks(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27
ValCon888:

your mama na Ibo woman. Yes?
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 5:51pm On Mar 27
Lol grin

ValCon888:

The good old days.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by xeju: 7:54pm On Mar 27
So God say make girls nor cut hair? If God want make men hair nor grow, he nor go design am make e grow pass a certain level. Almost everything you attribute to God is just man's design. My advice is for you to get sense
Mikuni:
Feminists should learn from this. A lot of them are as ignorant as this little child, who wants what is not suitable for her.

Be what God has made you to be
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Mikuni(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27
xeju:
So God say make girls nor cut hair? If God want make men hair nor grow, he nor go design am make e grow pass a certain level. Almost everything you attribute to God is just man's design. My advice is for you to get sense
Read 1 corin 11 vs 6. It is not natural for a woman to have her hair shaved. Mumu man
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Preciousagajus: 1:25pm On Mar 28
Awww ask her to barb her hair when she 16 she will throw hands
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by xeju: 2:40pm On Mar 28
Na senselessness dey worry you wey make you carry Jewish book come present for argument.
Colonized brain
Mikuni:

Read 1 corin 11 vs 6. It is not natural for a woman to have her hair shaved. Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.